Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes
  1.    #61  
    OK, I'll add a note, but I still can't see it in the app catalogue - your link gives me not available - I assume it is a North American app only.
    Last edited by Preemptive; 06/10/2014 at 05:44 PM.
    Package Tracker - de.omoco.paketverfolgung

Both Apps are available in official App Catalog but dev abondened the apps and some services doesn't work anymore (e.g. DHL) :

via PM:
    Quote Originally Posted by SebastianHa
    Hi,

while I am the original author of the paketverfolgung app I am not the one who wrote the patches.

I am sorry to tell you that I am no longer active in webOS development but perhaps the creator of the patches may help you: https://github.com/dkirker

Regards, Sebastian
    https://developer.palm.com/appredire...erfolgung.lite
    https://developer.palm.com/appredire...aketverfolgung

There are patches for some services here (11month old):
    https://github.com/dkirker/webos-pat...aketverfolgung

But DHL is still missing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Hi,
    According try your link, the app is for TP only.

(...)

However, I guess this app is for further downloads. Users might try using it and wonder why it doesn't work, so I could list it. More information gratefully received!
    The HP Movie Store accessed the RoxioNow movie service, which was bought by Best Buy and combined into their CinemaNow service. CinemaNow turned off HP Movie Store access on April 1, 2014. I had two recent rentals (from the day before that!) just go away after a day or two.

I think it would be helpful to list this as a dead app, and why/when. Anyone who goes looking for why it isn't working would find the explanation.
    Preemptive likes this.
  4.    #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by krotech View Post
    The HP Movie Store accessed the RoxioNow movie service, which was bought by Best Buy and combined into their CinemaNow service. CinemaNow turned off HP Movie Store access on April 1, 2014. I had two recent rentals (from the day before that!) just go away after a day or two.

I think it would be helpful to list this as a dead app, and why/when. Anyone who goes looking for why it isn't working would find the explanation.
    Thanks. I linked to your post by way of explanation.
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    Both Apps are available in official App Catalog but dev abondened the apps and some services doesn't work anymore (e.g. DHL) :

via PM:

https://developer.palm.com/appredire...erfolgung.lite
    https://developer.palm.com/appredire...aketverfolgung

There are patches for some services here (11month old):
    https://github.com/dkirker/webos-pat...aketverfolgung

But DHL is still missing.
    So...

You are saying that these two apps are no longer supported by the developer, but the patches by dkirker re-enable Federal express & US Postal Service. Also, the app no longer supports DHL.

I will add a note about the patches for these apps. As dkirker has published his code, perhaps you or someone else can make a patch version to support DHL?
    So...

You are saying that these two apps are no longer supported by the developer, but the patches by dkirker re-enable Federal express & US Postal Service. Also, the app no longer supports DHL.
    Yep, but patches asre untested by me as i have no packages of those services
    I will add a note about the patches for these apps. As dkirker has published his code, perhaps you or someone else can make a patch version to support DHL?
    Already wrote dkirker but no reply and was thinking of patching myself if i find some spare time.
    I have DHL numbers if anyone needs them.
    Preemptive and Rnp like this.
    Have anyone experience trouble listening/streaming tracks with the Spotify app for WebOS ? It seems not to work with me on my Palm Pre 3, hope that anyone with knowledge will be able to patch the app like developer Grabber did with foursquare and the weather channel with the open API from Spotify.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    I haven't tried on my Pre3, but it was working on my Pre2 a couple of weeks ago. I will double-check - it was acting strange just now and was only showing my saved playlists and offline music.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    I was able to stream some random songs. I haven't decided if anything is wrong or not. I was also able to browse playlists and stream some Bill Cosby (good stuff. ), and it had no issue playing consecutive tracks automatically. I have only used it a few times, so I can't tell if anything is acting different now.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 06/18/2014 at 09:37 AM.
    Working on my pre2. When you say unable to stream what exactly happens?

Anyway, delete and re-install
    Last edited by laingman; 06/18/2014 at 04:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I haven't tried on my Pre3, but it was working on my Pre2 a couple of weeks ago. I will double-check - it was acting strange just now and was only showing my saved playlists and offline music.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    that's exactly what was happening to the spotify application only showing certain songs saved on my playlist and my own saved songs that I have stored on my phone memory. Not only that it also giving errors that songs are not able to be stream on this device.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    Anybody use USA Today on their TouchPad? Articles stopped loading the text for me. I'm curious to know if the same is true for anyone else.

Also, anyone still using nDrive? Google searches do not yield results. If that's true then nDrive is probably officially dead for me since it's proprietary and probably not patchable. I hope I'm wrong but can anyone check?
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    Anybody use USA Today on their TouchPad? Articles stopped loading the text for me. I'm curious to know if the same is true for anyone else.

Also, anyone still using nDrive? Google searches do not yield results. If that's true then nDrive is probably officially dead for me since it's proprietary and probably not patchable. I hope I'm wrong but can anyone check?
    Check all articles. I get the same thing on a few of them, but not on all articles posted. It's weird
    Eyes on foursquare...

Foursquare dead ?
    Still working, with version 2.9.1 !

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Preemptive, vgg and sshaka like this.
    paid for it & never worked ever... Got hosed
  16.    #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by patapoof View Post
    paid for it & never worked ever... Got hosed
    See page one for a link to Horzel's update.
    Technically, SynerGV 1 and 2 are still supported. However, updating SynerGV 2 at the catalog level is apparently impossible, because of a breakage in the dev portal that no one is going to fix. SO, if I ever get around to actually doing anything to SGV2, it's going to have to be either submitted as a seperate app or done thru preware or otherwise. Unless someone at HP manages to get around to figuring out how to fix it.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    See page one for a link to Horzel's update.
    I am not finding that...