1.    #1  
    I missed my chance on nDrive in the app catalog so I downloaded the beta from here nDrive leaving webOS. I tried 11.4 but I couldn't access the store to buy the map so I tried 11.3.33187 which works great. Does anybody out there still use nDrive from the app catalog? What version is it? Does just type work?
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    My app catalog version stopped working, so I've got 11.3 beta working just fine.
  3.    #3  
    Any idea why it stopped working?
    Follow me on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbode View Post
    My app catalog version stopped working, so I've got 11.3 beta working just fine.
    hi. i had to do a hard reset on my phone & when i did, i got a webos version update. when all was said & done.... i lost all my apps & i can't redownload them! my apps download stopped working!!! i tried everything! please tell me you know how to fix this issue?!!!
    Global Posts
    612 Global Posts
    You need to set your clock back to before July 22 and install the App Catalog certificate update. Search for 'certificate' and there are a bunch of threads explaining how to do it.
    Using 11.4 beta here. I had 11.3 before which I used to buy and download maps. At some point I went to 11.4 (dunno why) but just reinsstalled/copied in he maps from 11.3 which I'd had saved.

Pre 3 user and love nDrive. Maps are a little out of date, but the Google searchability helps.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    Any idea why it stopped working?
    The app kept trying to check online for some reason and kept timing out, so I changed to the beta version that doesn't do the online check.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbode View Post
    The app kept trying to check online for some reason and kept timing out, so I changed to the beta version that doesn't do the online check.
    Oh ok. I wish it had Just Type support or better yet, the homebrew Google Maps app integration like it does for Navit...
    Follow me on Twitter
    Well you could patch Just Type in with not too much difficulty I guess ;-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    I thought Just Type didn't work with nDrive because it's a PDK app? No command line hooks or something?
  11.    #11  
    If I could patch anything without too much difficulty I would be a dev! So is it a PDK app?
    Follow me on Twitter
    I think I asked this about nDrive specifically before and was told the response above.

But maybe if you got very lucky in guessing what to pass to it via command line, you could write an external wrapper for Just Type? I dunno.