1.    #1  
    Impostah > App Catalog > Show Purchased Apps > #0 com.gameloft.app.assassinspixi I looked up the game id and sure enough it was Assassin's Creed for the Palm Pixi. I have never used a Pixi with my palm profile. I think I did try out the demo on my Touchpad about 2 years ago though. I checked on both my Pre 3 and Tp but the versions of the games on those devices want me to pay. My end goal here is not to get a free game but instead to figure out why it's listed there. Anybody know wth?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Could be a mix-up on HP's end... There have been people who complained about having another person's name in their Palm Profile, where the issue later resolved itself. Maybe your profile merged with someone else's and while un-merging, their app entry either duplicated to your profile or was "stolen" from theirs
    Quote Originally Posted by alanmorford View Post
    Impostah > App Catalog > Show Purchased Apps > #0 com.gameloft.app.assassinspixi I looked up the game id and sure enough it was Assassin's Creed for the Palm Pixi. I have never used a Pixi with my palm profile. I think I did try out the demo on my Touchpad about 2 years ago though. I checked on both my Pre 3 and Tp but the versions of the games on those devices want me to pay. My end goal here is not to get a free game but instead to figure out why it's listed there. Anybody know wth?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    I have a developer PixiPlus, if you want to borrow my PixiPlus, you can, then log in with your profile and bring down your IPK you own (according to impostah), then you can copy that IPK to any device and use it (as it is your IPK).

All ARMv6 IPK's work on ARMv7, however, only javascript apps from ARMv7 work on Pixi/PixiPlus...

There is a compiler switch to make PDK cross platform, or only optimized for ARMv7.

Or with Impostah you can make your device think it is a Pixi/PixiPlus and grab the IPK that way as well...

PM me if you wish to get your IPK back...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
    I have a developer PixiPlus, if you want to borrow my PixiPlus, you can, then log in with your profile and bring down your IPK you own (according to impostah), then you can copy that IPK to any device and use it (as it is your IPK).

All ARMv6 IPK's work on ARMv7, however, only javascript apps from ARMv7 work on Pixi/PixiPlus...

There is a compiler switch to make PDK cross platform, or only optimized for ARMv7.

Or with Impostah you can make your device think it is a Pixi/PixiPlus and grab the IPK that way as well...

PM me if you wish to get your IPK back...
    Thanks, John. I have a Pixi+ I've just never used it with my Palm profile. I have had to repackage ipks in the past as well (I bought the web feed version of Music Player Remix for instance). I'll admit that I AM a bit confused though. I didn't think you could use the same Palm profile on two phones? I know you can do it with one phone and the touchpad at the same time (I'm doing that right now). But doesn't enabling the palm profile on a second phone signal the other device to get wiped? Sorry, if this is a dumb question. I was a lot smarter before I left to go to Android a couple years ago. Now that I'm back I'm gaining more and more brain cells.

UPDATE...found this page duh Swap your Palm Profile between multiple webOS 2.x phones (homebrew) | webOS Nation
    Last edited by alanmorford; 09/03/2013 at 09:59 AM.
  5.    #5  
    Just an update: I was able to get the ipk back. Apparently I bought it on the Touchpad but the HP App Store said no on there...but not on a 1.4.5 device...what the? It works fine although pixely.