1.    #1  
    Anyone knows if this game actually works for the Pre 3? I downloaded it and I couldn't seem to get it to work, or am I not playing it properly?

It loads the game board, but I can't seem to tap or drag anything, and it's scaled smaller.
    Yeah, it works on the Preł, but it's a lot easier to play on TouchPad, where the dots aren't so small.

The play is to slide one dot vertically or horizontally one position in order to get three or more of the same color in a row (horizontal or vertical but not diagonal). When you slide a dot, it exchanges places with the dot currently occupying the space.

When three or more dots 0f the same color are in a row, they are removed from the board, and the dots above them move down to fill their positions, with new dots filling in at the top.

Four in a row earns bonus points. Five in a row clears the entire board, earning mega-points.

Periodically, you will level up, though it's not at all clear to me what changes when you do.

When it's no longer possible to make a move that results in at least three in a row of the same color, it's game over.

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
    My current high score is 17980, level 22.

Go for it, if you've got what it takes.

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix