Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes
    If you do ever change your mind about webDAV, do let us know. In fact by adding webDAV support you also add Box.com support, since Box natively supports it. I use it all the time with SyncToy, although the timestamp is a bit quirky.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIΙ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Somebody help me? The app does not connect to my dropbox. It was working fine. Not anymore. Deputy capture.

Enviado desde mi MB860 usando Tapatalk 2
    Dropbox had some issues due to maintenance, should be ok again?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua764 View Post
    Somebody help me? The app does not connect to my dropbox. It was working fine. Not anymore. Deputy capture.Click to view quoted image
    As Herrie said, it might have been temporary issues. This error message can also appear if your system date/time is wrong.
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox – a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    File Explorer – fast and simple file manager (root support on webOS 3)
    QuickChat for Facebook – real-time Facebook chat (broken)
    Archive Manager – extract and create archives (zip, rar, 7z, …)
    FTPit! – full-featured FTP client for webOS
    e-mail (contact, support) – if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Dropbox had some issues due to maintenance, should be ok again?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities

Quote Originally Posted by pcworld View Post
    As Herrie said, it might have been temporary issues. This error message can also appear if your system date/time is wrong.
    this day returned to work. as you say it was temporary. I had already rearing.
    Gracias muchachos.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua764 View Post
    this day returned to work. as you say it was temporary. I had already rearing.
    Gracias muchachos.

I'm still getting an "unexpected error code(01)" message when trying to connect to Dropbox via Explorer for Dropbox app.
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepansy View Post
    I'm still getting an "unexpected error code(01)" message when trying to connect to Dropbox via Explorer for Dropbox app.
    Maybe they are still having problems. If you still get error messages in 1-2 days, let me know so I can have a look if there might be an issue with the app itself.
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox – a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    e-mail (contact, support) – if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
    Maybe they are still having problems. If you still get error messages in 1-2 days, let me know so I can have a look if there might be an issue with the app itself.
    O.K. I'll try it again in a day or two.
    Any update on the DropBox issues? I'm thinking of buying this app.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    It is working fine for me. Logged in, viewed and downloaded - no problems.
    I can't get the app working on my Pre3 (impersonated ATT 16 GB). It doesn't get further than the authentification screen. The file list never shows. Restarting the app (and even rebooting the whole phone) after authentification doesn't change anything.

Start:

Connecting after authentification:

Done, connected:

And that's it. Stays like this forever.

Any idea?
    Last edited by ZehHa; 02/10/2014 at 07:49 AM.
    just for info, still working great with my Pre2.
    Perhaps collect some data with lumberjack and post here.
    There is a fix coming for this. Pcworldsoftware said he will send it to the app catalog soon...
    Quote Originally Posted by creepingmee View Post
    There is a fix coming for this. Pcworldsoftware said he will send it to the app catalog soon...
    It's still working fine on my devices but if there is an update coming I hope HP actually approves it. An update to Flixi has been sitting for a couple weeks now to fix Twitter on it and HP has yet to approve that. >.<
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by cbosdell View Post
    It's still working fine on my devices but if there is an update coming I hope HP actually approves it. An update to Flixi has been sitting for a couple weeks now to fix Twitter on it and HP has yet to approve that. >.<
    I can't submit it at all. I always get:
    There is another application in our system with the same application id. Please update your application id and resubmit
    Also tried increasing the version number from 1.0.1 to 1.0.2, didn't help.
    I'm going to write them an email in the hope somebody will have a look at it.

If you want to patch it manually, execute:
    Code:
    sed -i 's|https://www.dropbox.com/1/oauth/authorize"|https://www.dropbox.com/1/oauth/authorize_submit"|' /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/de.pcworldsoftware.dropbox/app/assistants/DropboxAuth-assistant.jsjsjs
    This bug only affects logging into a new account (they changed the URL the app waits for the webview to change to).
    ZehHa likes this.
    I can't submit it at all. I always get:

Also tried increasing the version number from 1.0.1 to 1.0.2, didn't help.
    I'm going to write them an email in the hope somebody will have a look at it.
    I don't know if this will help, but I had the same problem submitting an update once. I ended up being able to submit it from another computer. Eric posted a trick that worked for him too. Worth a try anyway. :-) https://developer.palm.com/distribut...p?f=90&t=20127
  17.    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I don't know if this will help, but I had the same problem submitting an update once. I ended up being able to submit it from another computer. Eric posted a trick that worked for him too. Worth a try anyway. :-) https://developer.palm.com/distribut...p?f=90&t=20127
    Thanks, I just got it working by using Firefox in private mode (used Chromium [without private mode] before).
    The dev portal just appears to be one big, unmaintainable hack.
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
    Thanks, I just got it working by using Firefox in private mode (used Chromium [without private mode] before).
    The dev portal just appears to be one big, unmaintainable hack.
    Yeah I had pretty frequent glitches in the dev portal. That was the only time I had that issue though. Maybe if I submitted more updates.. :/
    If you want to patch it manually, execute:
    Code:
    sed -i 's|https://www.dropbox.com/1/oauth/authorize"|https://www.dropbox.com/1/oauth/authorize_submit"|' /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/de.pcworldsoftware.dropbox/app/assistants/DropboxAuth-assistant.jsjsjs
    Works now. Period.

Thanks a lot, pcworld!
    vgg likes this.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Thanks a lot for the manual patch workaround!!!
    Works great!!!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast