Like Tree55Likes
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    bought, thanks
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    bought it, thanks for this nice app!
    Already purchased!!!

Thanks dude for all your time and effort by keeping alive webOS!!!
    El Sendero del Samurai: Lealtad, Paz Interna, Paciencia y Meditar a los pies de Buda

Samsung Galaxy S4 + Root / HP TouchPad 4G + CM10 / iPod Touch 5 + Jailbreak 6.1.3
    This app looks really great, but I don't use Dropbox.

Any plans on creating a webDAV version? I would be interested in buying it, since I'm using ownCloud . But it could be usable with lots of other software too (Apache mod_dav, IIS, etc).

Lots of thanks for still supporting webOS and us with new programs.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by tylla View Post
    This app looks really great, but I don't use Dropbox.

Any plans on creating a webDAV version? I would be interested in buying it, since I'm using ownCloud . But it could be usable with lots of other software too (Apache mod_dav, IIS, etc).
    I don't have plans for a WebDAV version currently. I wouldn't expect much interest in it.
    Though you could set up an FTP server and use my app FTPit!.

Quote Originally Posted by tylla View Post
    Lots of thanks for still supporting webOS and us with new programs.
    You're welcome!
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox – a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    File Explorer – fast and simple file manager (root support on webOS 3)
    QuickChat for Facebook – real-time Facebook chat (broken)
    Archive Manager – extract and create archives (zip, rar, 7z, …)
    FTPit! – full-featured FTP client for webOS
    e-mail (contact, support) – if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
    Quote Originally Posted by vgg View Post
    Just bought it. Many thanks - I'd already patched dropboxify as outlined elsewhere in the forums and that works great, but I wanted to show support for our developers so thanks also for continuing to support us.

cheers

v2
    Hi,

I could not not find your post where you have "patched" dropboxify. Can you post a link.

While I have purchased "Explorer for Dropbox" and it works great , I would love if dropboxify also worked.

Thanks
    Purchased and it works great. Thanks
    Just bought it. Many thanks - I'd already patched dropboxify as outlined elsewhere in the forums and that works great, but I wanted to show support for our developers so thanks also for continuing to support us.
    Same here!!! Now I have two apps with full functionality with Dropbox in my Pre3!!!
    El Sendero del Samurai: Lealtad, Paz Interna, Paciencia y Meditar a los pies de Buda

Samsung Galaxy S4 + Root / HP TouchPad 4G + CM10 / iPod Touch 5 + Jailbreak 6.1.3
    OK I found the patch and Dropboxify is now working. I now have 2 apps for Dropbox and both working

Thanks a lot everybody.
  10. vgg
    Quote Originally Posted by kingshukt View Post
    OK I found the patch and Dropboxify is now working. I now have 2 apps for Dropbox and both working

Thanks a lot everybody.
    Sorry I didn't get back to you in time, but glad you found the instructions to patch dropboxify - I also have tapNote which also still access dropbox....
    Sorry I didn't get back to you in time, but glad you found the instructions to patch dropboxify - I also have tapNote which also still access dropbox....
    I am not so happy with dropbox of tapnote. I got tapnote only because of the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingshukt View Post

Thanks a lot everybody.
    Will that patch work for the TP as well?
    And would you share the link you found?

:-)
  13. vgg
    Quote Originally Posted by martinjochimsen View Post

Here you go...

http://http://forums.webosnation.com...1-post141.html
    Quote Originally Posted by martinjochimsen View Post

Dropboxify not working anymore?
    Post 141

TP - do not know. Do not have a TP to check
    Any chance that you could add a last modified date? And also the possibility to sort on this? That's the only thing I'm really missing in this great app
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Any chance that you could add a last modified date? And also the possibility to sort on this? That's the only thing I'm really missing in this great app
    You can see the modification date by choosing "information" on the context menu.
    To sort by modification date, open up the sort menu in the bottom toolbar and choose "by modification date".
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox – a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    e-mail (contact, support) – if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
    cbosdell likes this.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I have no access to AppCatalog, can i buy it with paypal donate?
    on my pre3 uploading appears to work fine during the upload process, but files do not appear in dropbox folder. *I've had to use my desktop to upload. *Downloading works fine
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by mypalmpred View Post
    on my pre3 uploading appears to work fine during the upload process, but files do not appear in dropbox folder. *I've had to use my desktop to upload. *Downloading works fine
    Can't reproduce problems with uploading. Note that you need to refresh the Dropbox file view in order to see the file after upload.
    Are that any especially large files you're uploading, or does the problem appear when uploading whole folders?

Quote Originally Posted by .nuke View Post
    I have no access to AppCatalog, can i buy it with paypal donate?
    E-mail me, see signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcworld View Post
    Can't reproduce problems with uploading. Note that you need to refresh the Dropbox file view in order to see the file after upload.
    Are that any especially large files you're uploading, or does the problem appear when uploading whole folders?
    problem appears when uploading small jpgs, approx 1-3mb in size. i refreshed from webos, then visited dropbox via win7 machine and the uploaded files never showed.

seems like a very simple strightforward process... have no idea why the files aren't showing up.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast