1.    #1  
    can the beta kindle read picture driven books or just the text based ones, i tried for the first time adding in a picture/comic as opposed to a text one and got a nice error. (typically use preader for text based stuff)

am i stuffed with the touchpad app or can this be bypassed/ignored and added?

screenshot of error enclosed, it works ofc on android/apple devices, would be nice if i can get it going in the webOS app as well tho.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    can the beta kindle read picture driven books or just the text based ones, i tried for the first time adding in a picture/comic as opposed to a text one and got a nice error. (typically use preader for text based stuff)

am i stuffed with the touchpad app or can this be bypassed/ignored and added?

screenshot of error enclosed, it works ofc on android/apple devices, would be nice if i can get it going in the webOS app as well tho.
    I have seen many books with with pictures however, the author for that book blocked webOS device type, I do not think it is a limit with the kindle beta, but with the device type...
  3.    #3  
    Damn, probably stuffed then, might see if i can transplant it from the android side to webOS, see if that will work at all.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<