Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
  1.    #1  
    Do you have an Enyo 2 app running on webOS or other platforms?

Why not add it to the Enyo apps registry at Enyo Apps | Enyo JS
    Thanks Enda!
    nice, almost like a master multi-platform app catalogue list.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Travel Cost V2 (Pro) - translated in german app cat it's Reisekasse V2 (Pro)
    Even has symkey support for webOS phones.

or Speakers Clock
    Why is Mesna Chemnitz only available for Android, according to the list? I see it in the HP App Catalogue as well.

And why is Evernote in the list? That's a Mojo app. E Notes is the Enyo app for Evernote, available in the App Catalogue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    Why is Mesna Chemnitz only available for Android, according to the list? I see it in the HP App Catalogue as well.
    Maybe its counted as android as only newer versions are for android? a bit like inglorious apps are still on the app cat but we dont get newer versions now we dont have support, whereas they do on android.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I've got DataJog - v2.4 working on my Touchpad.
    Palm III, Palm T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Pre+, hp Pre 3, Touchpad
  8.    #8  

And why is Evernote in the list? That's a Mojo app. E Notes is the Enyo app for Evernote, available in the App Catalogue.
    Updated thanks keep the apps coming.
    Vistaus likes this.
    Thanks!

One question: if I'm not the developer of an app but I do want one of my favourite apps that I use from some other developer to add to the list, do I still need to complete the form? Because the form seems to me like something you would use if you're the creator of the app.
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    Travel Cost V2 (Pro) - translated in german app cat it's Reisekasse V2 (Pro)
    Even has symkey support for webOS phones.

or Speakers Clock
    Thanks!

One question: if I'm not the developer of an app but I do want one of my favourite apps that I use from some other developer to add to the list, do I still need to complete the form? Because the form seems to me like something you would use if you're the creator of the app.
    o also posted these two apps here, cause i'm not the dev but know they're enyo. So perhaps if enyo-team wants a big list of apps they should contact the devs.
  11.    #11  
    We can't post without permission from the developer. We'll reach and see if they will post or give us permission to.

thanks
    Enda
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    I am new to webos..I just installed preware on my pre 2..and there is enyo that can be downloaded..will that bring more apps that I could use? such as Apollo(Pandora)
    Quote Originally Posted by a.crews View Post
    I am new to webos..I just installed preware on my pre 2..and there is enyo that can be downloaded..will that bring more apps that I could use? such as Apollo(Pandora)
    If you have bing maps as the default, then you have the Enyo framework.

Enyo 1.0 supports webOS 2.2.4
    Enyo 2.0 supports 3.0.5 (Touchpad) so some Enyo apps might not work too well on the phone.

I assume (but don't know) that Enyo 2.0 is backwards compatible to 1.0.

Enyo intend to support Open webOS in the future, so my guess is that is the LG TV set, but hopefully the webOS-Port too.

There is Pandora here: https://developer.palm.com/appredire...m.palm.pandora
    Or search your app catalogue on the phone. US only. I don't know if it still works.
    Or you could try Tune-In radio: https://developer.palm.com/appredire....app.radiotime
    Last edited by Preemptive; 11/30/2013 at 08:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post

Enyo 2.0 supports 3.0.5 (Touchpad) so some Enyo apps might not work too well on the phone.

Enyo intend to support Open webOS in the future, so my guess is that is the LG TV set, but hopefully the webOS-Port too.
    No, it's not fully backwards compatible with 1.0. Also there are a number of things in Enyo 1.0 that do not work properly on phones, including the webview widget. The fact that no single Palm framework could be used to write apps for both phones and tablets was one thing that frustrated me greatly.

Or search your app catalogue on the phone. US only. I don't know if it still works.
    Or you could try Tune-In radio: https://developer.palm.com/appredire....app.radiotime
    I'm not sure about the Pre 2 since I don't have one but Enyo 2 apps work like a charm on my Pre 3. Just install 'em and bada-bing bada-boom.
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts

thanks for the info. unfortunately the app catalog does not work. I tried getting those apps using the links but no luck. as for bing maps...I have google maps..which wouldn't work until I got preware. I will search for another way to download those apps
    thanks for the info. unfortunately the app catalog does not work. I tried getting those apps using the links but no luck. as for bing maps...I have google maps..which wouldn't work until I got preware. I will search for another way to download those apps
    I see that you are pretty new -- have you installed the updated certificates required to access the app catalog yet? See here for instructions if you haven't: http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...ml#post3397558
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 12/01/2013 at 08:42 AM.
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I see that you are pretty new -- have you installed the updated certificates required to access the app catalog yet? See here for instructions if you haven't: http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...ml#post3397558
    yea I tried that with no luck. I have a couple more questions though. this pre 2 is unlocked and came with a palm profile already set. its named Dr.Skipped Firstuse and im unable to delete it. the question is..would that prevent anything such as the app catalog from updating properly? should I have a different palm profile..meaning I would most likely have to do a hard reset to do that? should I just try to add a different palm profile under accounts? also I was reading up on tuckerbox..that seems interesting..is that something I should try out? thanks in advance
    yea I tried that with no luck. I have a couple more questions though. this pre 2 is unlocked and came with a palm profile already set. its named Dr.Skipped Firstuse and im unable to delete it. the question is..would that prevent anything such as the app catalog from updating properly? should I have a different palm profile..meaning I would most likely have to do a hard reset to do that? should I just try to add a different palm profile under accounts? also I was reading up on tuckerbox..that seems interesting..is that something I should try out? thanks in advance
    This is not a profile. The phone has been doctored. First use is the process of logging in to the profile. This has been skipped.

Therefore, "Dr Skipped First Use". I suggest you search these forums and the Main Page - WebOS Internals site to understand the process of setting up the phone & logging in to an existing profile or creating a new one.
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    This is not a profile. The phone has been doctored. First use is the process of logging in to the profile. This has been skipped.

Therefore, "Dr Skipped First Use". I suggest you search these forums and the Main Page - WebOS Internals site to understand the process of setting up the phone & logging in to an existing profile or creating a new one.
    Ahh alright..makes sense now. Youre awesome! Thank you
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast