Like Tree10Likes
  • 5 Post By gizmo21
  • 2 Post By T-Pad
  • 1 Post By Vistaus
  • 2 Post By T-Pad
  1.    #1  
    Last edited by gizmo21; 06/12/2013 at 01:41 AM.
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Sparkle HD has already stolen a lot of my time
    BTW: It's also working on a Pre3.
    Preł (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)
    Vistaus and cbosdell like this.
    Sparkle HD. I used to play that A LOT in 2011 and 2012 on my TP. I just bought Sparkle 2 and am gonna play it later today. Thanks for still supporting us, 10tons!
    geekpeter likes this.
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    I just bought Sparkle 2 and am gonna play it now
    Global Posts
    818 Global Posts
    Never got completely through Sparkle HD but spent a lot of time trying
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad
    Sparkle 2 is awesome! It's got even more HD graphics than Sparkle HD and of course new levels and a new storyline. DEFINETLY worth the money. I wish I also could donate to 10tons.
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    I wish I also could donate to 10tons.
    You could buy all their games

BTW: although 10tons had released Sparkle HD for BlackBerry's PlayBook they didn't release Sparkle 2 for it (it's available only for BB10) - but they did for webOS - thanks a lot, 10tons.
    cbosdell and Vistaus like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Pad View Post
    You could buy all their games

BTW: although 10tons had released Sparkle HD for BlackBerry's PlayBook they didn't release Sparkle 2 for it (it's available only for BB10) - but they did for webOS - thanks a lot, 10tons.
    is it weird that ive bought far more stuff for my touchpad than i have from the google play store or apple store for my other devices? even games, or maybe i should also say ive kept more seeing as most fruit/google stuff gets used once then binned the day after.

its that age old issue of "they look great but play crap" which often plagues consoles/computers for quite some time.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    @geekpeter: Same here. webOS (primarily the TP) is the only platform I've spent more than a hundred bucks on (that includes donations to app developers). On Android (the small time I was there) I bought like 2 or 3 cheap apps (one of them was Quick Post to support him a bit more since he also develops Quick Post for webOS). On Ubuntu desktop I bought 2 cheap apps and that's about it, I guess.
    I just noticed that Sparkle2 is not in the NZ catalog. Looking into it a bit further a noticed that more recent apps were not submitted to NZ catalog. You would think that in the ever shrinking market of webOS devs would make an effort to include potential customers.

Any dev caring to comment why this doesnt happen e.g for Sparkle2? Is there a template which doesn't include NZ when submitting app?

Edit: same for SG catalog
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    I see sparkle2 but I'm not sure which app catalogue I'm connected to. How do I find out?
    I should mention I live in an unsupported country

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Simens S3 -> Simens S10 -> Palm V & Simens S35i -> SE T610 & Palm T2 -> SE S700 & Palm T3 ->SE W810i -> Palm Pre- running WebOS 2.1!! @500Mhz -> Palm Pre 2. The Pre 2 rocks. -> Pre 3, Nice & Touchpad=> Future Pre 4 wanted.
    bought this just to say cheers to 10tons, still enjoy the original, thought it would be too similar to bother playing but was surprised when i was back in "addicted" mode near straight away, runs perfectly on my pre3 which for a while now ive had underclocked and devolted a fair bit but nothing was wrong regardless.

so yeah, back on what should be a small time waster game and ive already burned several hours on it.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    To show thanks for 10tons on supporting webOS, I bought Sparkle, Sparkle 2, and Sparkle HD.

Also posted a Save/Restore script for Sparkle 2 in that thread...

Thanks for supporting webOS...

FYI, Sparkle Lite/HD/1/2 work great on Pre3/Pre2/PrePlus/Touchpad, Sparkle (1) does not work well on Veer, but HD/2/Lite do...