Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by xortenterprises View Post
    That's a rotten thing for them to do. They sold this thing as two seperate versions, and I bought both the touchpad and the pre version. Now they say there is only one, and I can't use it on my pre?

Time to send an angry email.
    Kalemsoft Media Player Updated!

If you review my previous post in that thead, well I had gotten the Touchpad/Phone version 0.3.5 and it works on the Touchpad (the image was from my Touchpad Go, but it works on my Touchpad 4G/WIFI/Go) and the Phone (Pre3/Pre2/PrePlus/Veer), but I have also been informed that if you have the Touchpad version 1.0.0 that it works on the Phones (Sideloaded) as well, but I do not have it so I can not confirm (YMMV), If it does, all they need to do is expand the devices allowed and select version 2.1.0 (as it requires v3.0.0 now)...
    Quote Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
    Kalemsoft Media Player Updated!

If you review my previous post in that thead, well I had gotten the Touchpad/Phone version 0.3.5 and it works on the Touchpad (the image was from my Touchpad Go, but it works on my Touchpad 4G/WIFI/Go) and the Phone (Pre3/Pre2/PrePlus/Veer), but I have also been informed that if you have the Touchpad version 1.0.0 that it works on the Phones (Sideloaded) as well, but I do not have it so I can not confirm (YMMV), If it does, all they need to do is expand the devices allowed and select version 2.1.0 (as it requires v3.0.0 now)...
    It does appear to work on the Pre3 but it's not at all optimized for the resolution of the device and doesn't recogonize the rotation sensors so it launches in landscape forcing part of the app to be cut off. I reverted back to my copy of 0.3.7 for the Pre3.
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12