Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sshaka
  1.    #1  
    I had gotten a code for a free app on my Veer about a year and a half ago and chose DropBoxify. Dropped my veer on the ground and shattered the screen and ended up going back to my Pixi. Dropboxify didn't show up on my Pixi (I think it has to do with the WebOS version). Several months ago I bought a Pre 3 and moved my synergy account to that but Dropboxify is still not showing up and I don't have the option to reinstall for free in the catalog. Did I screw up by going back to my Pixi?
    Quote Originally Posted by jzastoupil View Post
    I had gotten a code for a free app on my Veer about a year and a half ago and chose DropBoxify. Dropped my veer on the ground and shattered the screen and ended up going back to my Pixi. Dropboxify didn't show up on my Pixi (I think it has to do with the WebOS version). Several months ago I bought a Pre 3 and moved my synergy account to that but Dropboxify is still not showing up and I don't have the option to reinstall for free in the catalog. Did I screw up by going back to my Pixi?
    I have some bad news. Although dropboxify should show up in the catalog, it wouldn't do you any good if it did since it no longer works anyway...
    Quote Originally Posted by jzastoupil View Post
    The other poster said it does not work. I may try my hand at a new app. Are there any other out there?
    Quote Originally Posted by webosmage View Post
    The other poster said it does not work. I may try my hand at a new app. Are there any other out there?
    With Dropbox sync fixed!? None...

Developers

We need your support...Dropbox and why not: MediaFire!!!
    El Sendero del Samurai: Lealtad, Paz Interna, Paciencia y Meditar a los pies de Buda

Samsung Galaxy S4 + Root / HP TouchPad 4G + CM10 / iPod Touch 5 + Jailbreak 6.1.3
    Rnp likes this.
    I just remembered that I have a Dropbox account. I wonder if I ever logged in with it on any of my devices or only used it on my laptop.
    Quote Originally Posted by sshaka View Post
    With Dropbox sync fixed!? None...

Developers

We need your support...Dropbox and why not: MediaFire!!!
    I just tested and found that Tapnote's Dropbox sync still works, so there is at least one. It's no replacement for Dropboxify, but it's proof it can be fixed.