Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By mattmers
  • 3 Post By GodShapedHole
  1.    #1  
    I haven't been around in a while... but maybe some of you fine folks can help me.

I used to have this game on my good old Pre, I think back in 2010. It was a 3D cube sort of puzzle game, but it was NOT a Rubik's implementation.
    I must admit I can't remember exactly how it worked, but there was a three-dimensional structure that you could turn with six degrees of freedom and that you could dissolve by moving new colored cubes to where cubes of the same color were. Kind of like a colorful 3D mashup of Tetris, Columns and Bejeweled IIRC.

It was amazing and I played it all the time but then - you may know how these things happen - I eventually forgot about it. At some point I had to doctor my Pre. And when I wanted it back I couldn't download it anymore because I couldn't find the game - it was probably taken off Preware, where I think I got it from in the first place.

I just remembered this game and there are few things I'd love more than to play it (or its evolution) again.

The problem is: I can't remember for the life of me what it was called.

Does anybody know what I'm talking about? Can this game or anything similar be found in Google Play? If it is indeed still in Preware and I was just blind then, what is it called? I'd just play it on my Touchpad or power up one of my Pres.

Help me, webOS Nation. You're my only hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    I haven't been around in a while... but maybe some of you fine folks can help me.

I used to have this game on my good old Pre, I think back in 2010. It was a 3D cube sort of puzzle game, but it was NOT a Rubik's implementation.
    I must admit I can't remember exactly how it worked, but there was a three-dimensional structure that you could turn with six degrees of freedom and that you could dissolve by moving new colored cubes to where cubes of the same color were. Kind of like a colorful 3D mashup of Tetris, Columns and Bejeweled IIRC.

It was amazing and I played it all the time but then - you may know how these things happen - I eventually forgot about it. At some point I had to doctor my Pre. And when I wanted it back I couldn't download it anymore because I couldn't find the game - it was probably taken off Preware, where I think I got it from in the first place.

I just remembered this game and there are few things I'd love more than to play it (or its evolution) again.

The problem is: I can't remember for the life of me what it was called.

Does anybody know what I'm talking about? Can this game or anything similar be found in Google Play? If it is indeed still in Preware and I was just blind then, what is it called? I'd just play it on my Touchpad or power up one of my Pres.

Help me, webOS Nation. You're my only hope.
    Chained?

https://developer.palm.com/appredire...olygon.chained
    Smartphones: Nokia 5230 > Palm Pre 2 > Nokia 701 (returned) > HP Pre 3 > BB Z10 (save me from it) + HP Touchpad
    Cars: 1993 Subaru Impreza AWD > 2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T

LinkedIn: Matthew Mers
    Twitter: MatthewMers
    GodShapedHole likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmers View Post
    I don't care if you're a man or woman. Marry me.
    All I did was search "cube" in the app catalog an it looked like what you described.
    Smartphones: Nokia 5230 > Palm Pre 2 > Nokia 701 (returned) > HP Pre 3 > BB Z10 (save me from it) + HP Touchpad
    Cars: 1993 Subaru Impreza AWD > 2007 Saab 9-3 2.0T

LinkedIn: Matthew Mers
    Twitter: MatthewMers
    its very addictive, seems to have been abandoned, would be good to have this updated, good game.