1.    #1  
    I can't get QuickOffice to access my Dropbox account on my 32GB TouchPad. When I select the account, it doesn't open up the list of files. Internet works fine, I can access Dropbox from Picsel on the same TouchPad. I removed and readded the account, deleted the app and rebooted.
    I see the following in Lumberjack
    [2013-04-07 21:23:01] (Quickoffice) Remote file service failed: no error information, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.quickoffice.webos/source/FileStore.jsjsjs:$511$
    Last edited by broncot; 04/07/2013 at 05:25 PM. Reason: log
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    Having this same issue and it just started today.. Interesting
    Probably API changes or the API key expiring. I may look into it some other time.
    If I select a file in Dropbox, it opens via QuickOffice. But if I look for a file through the Dropbox menu in QuickOffice, I see no files.
    Sure, because the file is downloaded first.
  6.    #6  
    GMMan, have you been able to look at this? I used it often for spreadsheets, I also have Picsel, but it's more difficult to use.
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    same issue here. Any help is much appreciated.
  8.    #8  
    I sent it to Quickoffice, imagine my shock when I see on their home page that they've been acquired by Google. That's probably why it doesn't work, and I'm sure we should expect it to never work again. Like when RIM bought Documents To Go.
    Submit requests here:
    https://qocs1.zendesk.com/requests/new
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    ouch...
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    I can't get QuickOffice to access my Dropbox account on my 32GB TouchPad. When I select the account, it doesn't open up the list of files. Internet works fine, I can access Dropbox from Picsel on the same TouchPad. I removed and readded the account, deleted the app and rebooted.
    I see the following in Lumberjack
    [2013-04-07 21:23:01] (Quickoffice) Remote file service failed: no error information, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.quickoffice.webos/source/FileStore.jsjsjs:$511$
    Now getting the same issue with Box.net now through QuickOffice, same error in Lumberjack.
    I observe the same FileStore.jsjsjs $error$ $today$ $on$ $WebOS$ $3$.$0$.$5$. $The$ $file$ $line$ $is$ $different$ (&$quot$;$FileStore$.$js$:$531$&$quot$;) $but$ $that$ $may$ $be$ $due$ $to$ $my$ $installation$ $of$ $Adobe$ $PDF$ $Reader$ $Enhancements$. $My$ $symptom$ $is$ $that$ $both$ $Google$ $and$ $Box$.$net$ $accounts$ $in$ $the$ $Adobe$ $Reader$ $and$ $Quickoffice$ $applications$ $show$ $no$ $documents$ $or$ $folders$ $when$ $selected$. $The$ $spinning$ $circle$ $activity$ $indicator$ $and$ &$quot$;$Loading$ $Files$...&$quot$; $show$ $for$ $less$ $than$ $one$ $second$.