1.    #1  
    I prefer the Advanced Browser mainly due to the interface that lets you tile favorite websites on the homepage. Recently, the AB has stopped working in that touching the home key does nothing and when I start it up, I can't pull up bookmarks. If I do a device restart, it works ok for a while then gets hosed again. Anyone else have this issue or know a fix?
    are your bookmarts mostly blank when you do see them or do you see images? just that adv browser seems to use a 3rd party source to aquire the images, maybe yours is sticking on the bookmark screengrab updates?

Snapshots - websnapr - Website Thumbnails For Your Website

you never know, could be router prefs or just a bad route to that site thats giving you grief? IF its an issue with the screengrabs ofc, or maybe its their free "limit exceeded" faq.

or it may be none of that.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    are your bookmarts mostly blank when you do see them or do you see images? just that adv browser seems to use a 3rd party source to aquire the images, maybe yours is sticking on the bookmark screengrab updates?
    When the AB is hosed, I just get a blank screen when I hit home. When it is working, sometimes the bookmarks show up with the same image/text in them and if I re-start it, then I get the actual webpages thumbnails.

I guess these are the perils of owning an orphan tablet with no real support. At some point I'll either try the Android port or just give up and get an Android tablet.
    Quote Originally Posted by lmacmil View Post
    When the AB is hosed, I just get a blank screen when I hit home. When it is working, sometimes the bookmarks show up with the same image/text in them and if I re-start it, then I get the actual webpages thumbnails.

I guess these are the perils of owning an orphan tablet with no real support. At some point I'll either try the Android port or just give up and get an Android tablet.
    if you have a device capable of android and you want android, you dont need another device, as long as all the bells and whistles are all there, wifi/bt/etc then theres virtually no difference between any of them.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Have you tried clearing all history, cache, cookies, etc... Do this in AB and the normal WebOs browser.