Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DanPLC
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I was surprised this week with two updates: Accuweather and Inglorious Apps. I wasn't expecting any updates these days. Good news I suppose.
    I think those were updated last week. It'd be good if they posted changelogs.
    Quote Originally Posted by rblakeney View Post
    I was surprised this week with two updates: Accuweather and Inglorious Apps. I wasn't expecting any updates these days. Good news I suppose.
    The banner ad in the previous version of AccuWeather HD was broken - I hope they didn't fix it! I'm holding off upgrading until it's confirmed
    It was actually broken? Huh. I think I surgically removed mine.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I updated Accuweather. I don't see any banner ads in either regular or Exhibition mode, but I don't recall what was there before. I notice that they have fixed the bug that temperatures were always shown in Farenheit in Exhibition mode, regardless of the program setting, but they still don't have the capability to set units by location. Still no weather radar (I use Simple Weather Radar for that), or live cam view (I use WeatherBug for that).

I can't find any mention of what was changed in Glimpse (Inglorious Apps), so I haven't updated. Since the author abandoned WebOS some time ago and the app catalog changed to show "No support", it's probably something simple like removing support links. There was a "Send Email" link on the Help menu - maybe it's removed?
    Last edited by Semma2; 03/18/2013 at 10:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Semma2 View Post
    I can't find any mention of what was changed in Glimpse (Inglorious Apps), so I haven't updated. Since the author abandoned WebOS some time ago and the app catalog changed to show "No support", it's probably something simple like removing support links. There was a "Send Email" link on the Help menu - maybe it's removed?
    This might give you a clue: The Twitter 1.1 API and what it means for webOS | webOS Nation
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Rnp likes this.