Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Like Tree116Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bellonsn View Post
    Quick note: in the uploaded file by sshaka, there has been deleted one line with a definition that is necessary later on (or one has to change another line). I guess that with the uploaded file it is not possible anymore to use the "Share" functionality.

Either just patch Dropboxify on your phone yourself with the small patch I described or use sshaka's file, but before uploading to your phone, edit it in line 464 to read this.apiServer instead of this.apiServerV1.
    Took the liberty to update the dropbox.jsjsjs $based$ $on$ $your$ $comment$, $see$ $attached$
    Attached Files Attached Files
    cgonzalo and VasTheGreek like this.
    Quick note: in the uploaded file by sshaka, there has been deleted one line with a definition that is necessary later on (or one has to change another line). I guess that with the uploaded file it is not possible anymore to use the "Share" functionality.

Either just patch Dropboxify on your phone yourself with the small patch I described or use sshaka's file, but before uploading to your phone, edit it in line 464 to read this.apiServer instead of this.apiServerV1.
    Good!!! The share function it's now working!!! The only detail that didn't work properly was to share the link, previously worked the share via email!!!

But now it's completely functional

So, the line 6 can be deleted or modified by deleting the "V1" text and as you commented above modify the line 465 (or 464) by deleting the same text "V1". So, the file that attached Herrie should work fine!!!

Dropboxify phone version can now works again!!!
    El Sendero del Samurai: Lealtad, Paz Interna, Paciencia y Meditar a los pies de Buda

Samsung Galaxy S4 + Root / HP TouchPad 4G + CM10 / iPod Touch 5 + Jailbreak 6.1.3
    Yes, it works, but don't hold your breath. It seems to be an oversight of Dropbox that this is still working. As you can see from https://www.dropbox.com/developers/reference/migration it should not work anymore. In order to make it properly work, one should implement the OAuth authentication flow in Dropboxify. As I understand it, DoGood has already done it for the HD version, just not for the phone version.
    Yes, it works, but don't hold your breath. It seems to be an oversight of Dropbox that this is still working. As you can see from https://www.dropbox.com/developers/reference/migration it should not work anymore. In order to make it properly work, one should implement the OAuth authentication flow in Dropboxify. As I understand it, DoGood has already done it for the HD version, just not for the phone version.
    I hope that the app is still functioning properly because right now I have a 100% working phone version!!! In fact, even I corrected the API in Gemini File Manager app and DropBox is working again!!!

I just need to find a way to correct "com.palm.service.dropbox" on my TouchPad!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sshaka; 08/15/2013 at 01:01 PM.
    El Sendero del Samurai: Lealtad, Paz Interna, Paciencia y Meditar a los pies de Buda

Samsung Galaxy S4 + Root / HP TouchPad 4G + CM10 / iPod Touch 5 + Jailbreak 6.1.3
    cgonzalo likes this.
    Is this still working for people? I modified the jscript file and it was working, thanks everyone, but... I've just tried it now and it's broken again for me. Be nice if the dev would update it, pretty sure that we've all asked by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by tagscuderia View Post
    Is this still working for people? I modified the jscript file and it was working, thanks everyone, but... I've just tried it now and it's broken again for me. Be nice if the dev would update it, pretty sure that we've all asked by now.
    Works perfectly for me right now on my Pre3!!!

Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    For all who wants living support for a dropbox App: Explorer for dropbox is now available at AppCat. Thx to pcworldsoftware
    kayphoonstar, cbosdell and Rnp like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwidion View Post
    For all who wants living support for a dropbox App: Explorer for dropbox is now available at AppCat. Thx to pcworldsoftware
    Any chance that Explorer for Dropbox can be bought outside the appcat?
    Paypal or donation?
    I live in Denmark and would really love to get Explorer.
    I can't get Dropboxify outside the appcat.

Martin :-)
    Rnp likes this.
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by martinjochimsen View Post
    Any chance that Explorer for Dropbox can be bought outside the appcat?
    Paypal or donation?
    I live in Denmark and would really love to get Explorer.
    I can't get Dropboxify outside the appcat.

Martin :-)
    Ask Sam (pcworldsoftware) , the programmer. I'm sure you can find a solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by sshaka View Post
    Works perfectly for me right now on my Pre3!!!
    Phew, cheers man. Deleted Dropboxify, reinstalled from App Catalog, re-downloaded the jscript file and moved it across... success! Not sure why it stopped working, might not have been the hack though: just couldn't view/download anything, all folders were spooling.
    Working perfectly again.
    There ain't a single phone or OS that I'd want to move to, webOS and the Pre3 are a great combo. But Dropbox goes a long way to making it feasible!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwidion View Post
    Ask Sam (pcworldsoftware) , the programmer. I'm sure you can find a solution.
    Aha...
    Thanks. I will try that.

:-)
    As Gwidion already pointed out, HP finally approved my Dropbox app after six weeks.
    Works perfectly on phones and on the TouchPad, and I plan to update it for quite a while, should the Dropbox API change.
    webOS Nation thread: Explorer for Dropbox (TouchPad and phones)
    Direct App Catalog link

@martinjochimsen: e-mail me
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox – a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    File Explorer – fast and simple file manager (root support on webOS 3)
    QuickChat for Facebook – real-time Facebook chat (broken)
    Archive Manager – extract and create archives (zip, rar, 7z, …)
    FTPit! – full-featured FTP client for webOS
    e-mail (contact, support) – if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
    sshaka likes this.
    Is there a way to achieve the same results on the Touchpad? Does anyone know?

Thanks
    Vas
    Last edited by VasTheGreek; 09/13/2013 at 08:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcworld View Post
    As Gwidion already pointed out, HP finally approved my Dropbox app after six weeks.
    Works perfectly on phones and on the TouchPad, and I plan to update it for quite a while, should the Dropbox API change.
    webOS Nation thread: Explorer for Dropbox (TouchPad and phones)
    Direct App Catalog link

@martinjochimsen: e-mail me
    No knock to Dropboxify fans, but I'll back this solution up. Bought it ($3 app cat), nice interface, works great. Nice being able to toss a few bucks to a current dev again (thanks)!
    cbosdell and pcworld like this.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    I am basically pretty dependent on Dropboxify, as well on my PRE3's and on the two TP's. Unfortunately, the new Explorer app is not really a good help, because it lacks the presentation capabilities of the previous Dropboxify app. In particular, PDF docs do not work. Is there any chance to get Dropboxify back to the TP's?
    Quote Originally Posted by mullern View Post
    Unfortunately, the new Explorer app is not really a good help, because it lacks the presentation capabilities of the previous Dropboxify app. In particular, PDF docs do not work.
    Of course you can open PDF files with Explorer for Dropbox. Just choose "Download" on the remote file, and then open the file by either tapping the file in the download view, or switch to the local file view, refresh, open the context menu on the downloaded file and press "Open".
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox – a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    File Explorer – fast and simple file manager (root support on webOS 3)
    QuickChat for Facebook – real-time Facebook chat (broken)
    Archive Manager – extract and create archives (zip, rar, 7z, …)
    FTPit! – full-featured FTP client for webOS
    e-mail (contact, support) – if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
    Installed the fix and Dropboxify worked fine again for a while.

However, I am now getting an error saying "Download failed" whenever I try to download a file.
    Anyone else experiencing this problem?

I am pretty depending on Dropboxify, running webos 1.4.5 on my Pixi ...
    Quote Originally Posted by pixilaubi View Post

However, I am now getting an error saying "Download failed" whenever I try to download a file.

I have a Pre3 with Webos 2.2.4 amd Dropboify 1.1.0, I patched the dropbox.jsjsjs $file$, $I$ $can$ $view$ $files$ $in$ $dropbox$, $but$ $I$ $have$ $the$ $same$ $error$ &$quot$;$Download$ $failed$. $Check$ $your$ $connection$&$quot$;.
    Quote Originally Posted by pixilaubi View Post

Me too...with Dropboxify on my TouchPad and my Pre3...

Hi,

I purchased "Explorer for Dropbox" for my PRE3 and it works just great.

//Dennis
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast