Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes
    Is there any working webOS Dropbox app left? If not, and if there's enough interest, I might create a Dropbox app with the tabbed interface of FTPit!.
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox – a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    File Explorer – fast and simple file manager (root support on webOS 3)
    QuickChat for Facebook – real-time Facebook chat (broken)
    Archive Manager – extract and create archives (zip, rar, 7z, …)
    FTPit! – full-featured FTP client for webOS
    e-mail (contact, support) – if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
    Not working anymore!!!!

Any knows how to repair this kind of error!!!???

El Sendero del Samurai: Lealtad, Paz Interna, Paciencia y Meditar a los pies de Buda

Samsung Galaxy S4 + Root / HP TouchPad 4G + CM10 / iPod Touch 5 + Jailbreak 6.1.3
    Quote Originally Posted by pcworld View Post
    Is there any working webOS Dropbox app left? If not, and if there's enough interest, I might create a Dropbox app with the tabbed interface of FTPit!.
    If you develop any Dropbox app without any doubt I'll buy it!!! I love your Archive Manager app and I bought today the Quickchat Facebook!!! Thanks for you support and for your great apps!!!
    El Sendero del Samurai: Lealtad, Paz Interna, Paciencia y Meditar a los pies de Buda

Samsung Galaxy S4 + Root / HP TouchPad 4G + CM10 / iPod Touch 5 + Jailbreak 6.1.3
    cbosdell, pcworld, Rnp and 3 others like this.
    Here is the official Dropbox reply for the reason Dropbox has stopped working:
    https://forums.dropbox.com/topic.php?id=99995
    From the looks of it this may require not only our original Dropbox WebOS app to be fixed but also Quickoffice and Picsel.
    sshaka, Rnp and geekpeter like this.
    I enjoyed dropboxify. I bought both phone and touchpad versions. This is a big blow to me. Hopefully it will be replaced or fixed...
    sshaka likes this.
    After slowly loosing more and more sunshine on the webOS landscape, we're now even loosing the clouds ;-)

Still hope Picsel, Gemini et al still provide us with an update in the next few weeks.
    I noticed this problem just a couple of days ago, I already wrote an email to DoGood but no answer still, anybody knows why is working in some places (i.e uk) and in others not??
    I sent requests to Picsel and Quickoffice, not optimistic they will update the apps, since they knew about the change since August 2012 and haven't updated before now.
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    I sent requests to Picsel and Quickoffice, not optimistic they will update the apps, since they knew about the change since August 2012 and haven't updated before now.
    and i doubt they ever will considering the verbal abuse they got about releasing their products at full price, which tbh was expected, people begged for them, then when we got it on our dead platform, they got a strign of abuse about why it wasnt made as cheap as the android market versions.

it was pure arrogant cheek tbh, same thing happened to splashtop so id keep our expectations on zero tbh on all those apps, the bulk of the "then" community pretty much kicked that hope in the squishy bits.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    I heard back from Quickoffice:
    Thank you for contacting Quickoffice support.

Quickoffice for WebOS no longer supports Dropbox as a Cloud Storage account. Please consider using an alternative supported Cloud account. Any future questions in regards to Quickoffice should be directed here: Google Groups

Have a nice day!

Kindest regards,

Isaac G.
    Customer Care Advocate

Anybody willing to update these apps or make one to replace them-I'm in line with my cash!
    Last edited by broncot; 05/08/2013 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Plea for homebrew help!
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    It shouldn't be too hard to make patches to fix this. The only changes that need to be done are:

-Change the endpoints from 0 to 1 (API 0 is deprecated, 1 is the new API)
    -Replace the token kinds with OAuth kinds (though I'm not yet experienced enough to do that)
    Changing my files to Sugarsync in 3... 2... 1...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Changing my files to Sugarsync in 3... 2... 1...

Best Regards...
    Does Quickoffice work with Sugarsync?
    You may be our only hope if the Dropboxify dev doesn't update it.
    sshaka and vgg like this.
    I'm switching over to box.com, I had been using dropbox because I could edit a word doc or spreadsheet on my computer or my TouchPad and the changes would sync. Box.com has an edit feature, when I click edit with my document open, it opens it in Word, when I save it, the changes are sync'd to Box.com. Picsel doesn't support box.com, but I can use boxalicious to download it to my Pre 3, and use Picsel from there.
    Awkward, but it works for what I need.
    Made some good progress. Hope to finish it before I go on vacation.
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox – a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    File Explorer – fast and simple file manager (root support on webOS 3)
    QuickChat for Facebook – real-time Facebook chat (broken)
    Archive Manager – extract and create archives (zip, rar, 7z, …)
    FTPit! – full-featured FTP client for webOS
    e-mail (contact, support) – if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
    broncot, jayhawk2095 and Rnp like this.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I think someone mentioned elsewhere that TapNote still works. Small consolation.
    Quote Originally Posted by carldc View Post
    I think someone mentioned elsewhere that TapNote still works. Small consolation.
    Yes, it does. I use it regularly, but just for notes, I need it for Word documents and Excel spreadsheets too.
    Rnp likes this.
    There are many more apps that stop the Dropbox sync...

Apart from Droboxify there is Gemini, Quick Office, TapNote and I am sure I am forgetting some...
    We got apps to sync to Box or Skydrive but I loved the integration...

Vas
    Rnp likes this.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast