Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes
    this is great!
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyland View Post
    @schmackolino: I know Since a few day's tha API that I use to load the images is broken... The author already released a new version of his API, but I'm not done implementing it; I hope the author fix v1 in the meantime!
    Completely stopped working for me.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vity Traff View Post
    Completely stopped working for me.
    That's the problem if your app rely on some 3rd party API The developer shut the v1 version down, which made CAKE complete unusable...

I just submitted CAKE 1.1.1, which uses now the hopyfully more stable v2 API. Because I was right in the middle of the new share features I disabled them in this release.
    eblade likes this.
  4.    #24  
    HP seems to be very busy fixing the root certificate problem.... At least I hope!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyland View Post
    HP seems to be very busy fixing the root certificate problem.... At least I hope!
    No one knows what's going on with HP these days. Maybe you can upload it to git or preware if it's not too much pain.
    And thank you again
    pattyland likes this.
  6.    #26  
    Update just went through Should be live in the App Catalog in a few hours
    Last edited by pattyland; 05/25/2013 at 05:53 PM.
    eblade likes this.
    great, now i have to fix my main TouchPad's app installer problem, it keeps complaining i have no space.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Hello there,
    I just want to improve 1.1.1 version on CAKE, (sorry if I made a mistake about that)

so I include share functions for email, facebook, twitter (it was already in, but need some fixes and activation) and add "Save image" button and sharing to russian social network "vkontakte" (it's like facebook). Test in on my new pre3. Files store in 9gag folder at /media/internal/
    If you have 1.1.1 version, just replace /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/de.pattyland.cake/source/cake.jsjsjs $file$ $with$ $this$ $one$ NEKAKA - Download File - cake.js

This is my first try for developing for mobile device using enyo.

Sorry again. And respect pattyland for this awesome application.
    feel free to contact with me by email sovgvd@gmail.com

btw... in about this is 1.0.3, but in json file 1.1.1
    Last edited by Gleb Devyatkin; 08/02/2013 at 02:18 AM.
    Patty, these changes sound great :-) I really wish the orientation was set to free though ... :-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Now I want add another feature - add text right at the bottom of the saved image. But I have a question: Is it possible to use jsjsjs $canvas$ $in$ $webos$ $and$ $save$ $to$ $jpeg$ $from$ $it$? $And$ $is$ $it$ $interesting$ $feature$ $for$ $others$?
    I found some examples for putting text on canvas and looks like it's a very simple to add image to it. So I think it will be great to download image with capture on it, isn't it?
    Ok... looks like it's impossible to make such thing on device (toDataURL is not support...). So i made a little php script for it on my server. Look at attaches. I must made some script fixes before show updated cake.jsjsjs
    Is it interesting for someone? Or I just made it for myself...
    TUFF Stough likes this.
    ok. this is new version NEKAKA - Download File - cake.js looks like it works fine now =)
    just replace /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/de.pattyland.cake/source/cake.jsjsjs $and$ $be$ $happy$

also you can use your own web server - this is php script with Ubuntu font: NEKAKA - Download File - 9gag_image_saver_php.zip
    Quote Originally Posted by Gleb Devyatkin View Post
    Ok... looks like it's impossible to make such thing on device (toDataURL is not support...). So i made a little php script for it on my server. Look at attaches. I must made some script fixes before show updated cake.jsjsjs
    Is it interesting for someone? Or I just made it for myself...
    Good job, i'll give it a try soon
  14.    #34  
    Great to see my app motivates other dev's to try enyo!

@Gleb: As I wrote you in PM I will put CAKE on Github, so you can fork and commit, and I will update the app in the App Catalog, maybe nicer than changing some .jsjsjs $Files$ $on$ $cryptofs$

A little comment to your changes:
    Yeah, the share options were nearly ready when the API changed, thx for finishing! I would prefer Google+ over a network used mostly in one country, nor? Maybe we need a third line, or somethin like AddThis

With the external server I'm not sure wether 9GAG like grabbing and auto-editing :/ Most times the title is also only the first words of the memetext, so I would choose the normal download of the image (which a great implementation of you!)
    Gleb Devyatkin likes this.
    I think G+ is better choose (vkontakte is for Russia and near countries only), but may be add additional button with a huge list of sharing options on separate page (look at inoreader dot com - they have a list of sharing URLs)?
    External server is just for me (I like to save images and repost it to my friend in vkontakte and without description (caption) some times it's not funny), may be some one need it too, so why not install php (only gd extension) script to own server and input url to it in additional sharing options =)
  16.    #36  
    Bumped to 1.1.2:
    - moved to Preware
    - renamed vote to fresh

http://preware.pivotce.com/package/de.pattyland.cake
    Preemptive and HogansHero like this.
    Hi,

II use the 1.1.2 vesion on my PRE3 but no signs of links or buttons - just view.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Is cake working? Just gets a blank screen.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  19.    #39  
    The API is offline, no response from the developer since 17 days: https://github.com/k3min/infinigag/issues/12

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Still no news from the API dev? A pity, this was one of my daily apps on my Pre3..

Any alternatives / workarounds to get it to work?

Thanks
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast