webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > facebook
facebook
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rnp

Old 01/31/2013, 10:08 AM   #1 (permalink)

where can I get facebook app for TP? I need because this app works good in my pre3. thanks.
nc31002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/31/2013, 10:27 AM   #2 (permalink)

You can get it from your Pre3 or from the WebOS doctor file. There is a thread on here that explains how to do that and package it for your Touchpad. There is also a thread containing a patch to make it full-screen on the Touchpad.
Keyring converters for CSV, eWallet, & CodeWallet
Touchpad patches:Keyring HD,ClassicNote HD, YouTube HD (for 2.1 app), Show email recipient addresses for contacts
Phone patches: Forums fixes and enhancements patch, Weather Channel fix
All-device patches: Update GlobalSign certs, Google Sync https fix, Yahoo contact sync fix

Grabber5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/31/2013, 03:06 PM   #3 (permalink)

I know there is a facebook app, but I need the app for TP in mode .ipk . I wish install the version TP in my PRE3...... I remember I saw that file in IPK, but I dontīt know where get it
nc31002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/31/2013, 05:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nc31002 View Post
I know there is a facebook app, but I need the app for TP in mode .ipk . I wish install the version TP in my PRE3...... I remember I saw that file in IPK, but I dontīt know where get it
You can copy it from TP webOS Doctor and package it with palm-package (part of webOS SDK) to get IPK I think
Herrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/31/2013, 05:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Editor-in-Chief

Install App Tuckerbox on your Pre3.
Old 01/31/2013, 05:27 PM   #6 (permalink)

OP... we don't allow psting/sharing of .ipk's for copy-written applications. As stated above, there are directions on the site for obtaining it from a Doctor file. Or us App Tuckerbox

Edit: Derek just beat me!

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
HelloNNNewman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/31/2013, 05:58 PM   #7 (permalink)

Oh yeah it has a different app ID so you so you don't have to worry about backing up the TP version. I didn't think about using AppTuckerbox
Keyring converters for CSV, eWallet, & CodeWallet
Touchpad patches:Keyring HD,ClassicNote HD, YouTube HD (for 2.1 app), Show email recipient addresses for contacts
Phone patches: Forums fixes and enhancements patch, Weather Channel fix
All-device patches: Update GlobalSign certs, Google Sync https fix, Yahoo contact sync fix

Grabber5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/31/2013, 06:01 PM   #8 (permalink)

Unfortunately, App Tuckerbox doesn't seem to be working on the Pre3, several of us have posted in the forum thread. I tried downloading the TP FB app unsuccessfully. Anybody heard from Rod lately?
Old 02/01/2013, 04:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Works fine on my Pre 3.
Vistaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/01/2013, 06:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
Rnp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
You can get it from your Pre3 or from the WebOS doctor file. There is a thread on here that explains how to do that and package it for your Touchpad. There is also a thread containing a patch to make it full-screen on the Touchpad.
Hein???? And I lost this thread???

Best Regards...
Liked by cbosdell likes this.
Old 02/01/2013, 07:55 AM   #11 (permalink)

I have the TP Facebook on my Pre3 and it works fine. App Tuckerbox is a must have for webOS users!
MikeN68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/01/2013, 11:59 AM   #12 (permalink)

I assume the OP is in a non-app catalogue country because I can see Facebook in the App Catalogue in the UK at the moment on my Pre3
Old 02/01/2013, 12:15 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_farkas View Post
I assume the OP is in a non-app catalogue country because I can see Facebook in the App Catalogue in the UK at the moment on my Pre3
He's wanting the Enyo Facebook 2.0 app that's only in the TouchPad catalog not the Mojo one in the Pre3 catalog.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0