webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > Suggest Here The Apps List To I Buy In Next & Last Time
Suggest Here The Apps List To I Buy In Next & Last Time
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By T-Pad

Old 01/31/2013, 06:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Rnp

Hi, Guys.

Well, well, well... I believe that some members know that I living in Brazil and the there is no App Catalog to us.

Here, we cannot buy apps using Paypal or credit card international out of the USA.

So, I was using the USUnlocked to buy apps, that was expensive (for example, I was paying $ 31.00 to receive $ 25.00 as credit in virtual pre paid card).

But now, the company made some changes to insane values to use:

Quote:
Fees Associated with your Prepaid US Unlocked Card
By enrolling in the US Unlocked Card program, you agree to pay any and all fees shown in the fee schedule below.
Set-up fee (one-time) $15.00
Transaction fee charged by NXpay per load. $0.30
Load Fee (upfront) $4 and 4%*
POS (point of sale) fee domestic $0.75
POS (point of sale) fee international $0.75
Declined transaction fee domestic $0.75
Declined transaction fee international $0.75
Monthly maintenance fee* $3.50
Really sorry, but I don't gonna pay $ 3.50 monthly just to have some option to buy apps. So...

... this bring us to the real idea about this thread: I need suggestions to list my last app's basket, because I'll gonna cancel my USUnlocked account after buy.

Let's go, people... what do you really, really, really suggests to me? Remembering: can be ANY apps (to Pre- , Pre 2, Pre 3 & Touchpad).

PS: If there is some other option than USUnlocked, I'm all ears (or eyes... ah, you understood. )

Best Regards...
Old 02/01/2013, 05:17 AM   #2 (permalink)

I would buy apps from developers still supporting webOS. If you like games these will be e.g. 10tons, Astraware and Grave Defense HD. Paid apps still in development I use are ReadOnTouch and OrganizeMe (both from Sven Ziegler) and Forums/Communities (well, the dev is still here, but development is on halt for now - afaik).
Thanked By: Rnp
Old 02/01/2013, 06:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
Rnp

Thanks for your suggests! There is something more?

I some of this apps. You cannot imagine how many times I lost my station playing sparkle in subway...

Somebody have more suggestions? My time is finishing fast...

Ps: I have Forums, but is not working with "last post" in my Pré 3...

Best Regards...
Old 02/01/2013, 08:38 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
You cannot imagine how many times I lost my station playing sparkle in subway...
Do you know what happened to me today in the bus?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
Somebody have more suggestions? My time is finishing fast...
I'll have a look at my TouchPad when I'm at home.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0