webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > HP APP CATALOG hanging up on the select country screen
HP APP CATALOG hanging up on the select country screen

Old 01/26/2013, 08:43 AM   #1 (permalink)

Has anyone had this issue, the app opens to the select country screen and just hangs up you can not enter any info on the screen. I haven't been able
to open the app for over 3 weeks. Is there any way to re download it again?
rams99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/26/2013, 09:54 AM   #2 (permalink)

I haven't seen anything like that happen. You should try App Tuckerbox, from Preware. It'll allow you access to everything (except purchasing) on App Catalog but directly from Preware.
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/27/2013, 10:58 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
I haven't seen anything like that happen. You should try App Tuckerbox, from Preware. It'll allow you access to everything (except purchasing) on App Catalog but directly from Preware.
Should I just reinstall WEBOS and see if it fixes my issues ?
Old 01/27/2013, 12:38 PM   #4 (permalink)

I'd say make a log of the issue.
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
Old 01/27/2013, 03:04 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
I'd say make a log of the issue.
Not sure how that works...I tried installing app tuckerbox and it would not recognize my device and I did not see the opportunity to register my device before using the app.
Old 01/27/2013, 03:31 PM   #6 (permalink)

Your webOS Account may not have been registered to the device. Get Impostah and check the App Catalog section. You may also try signing in again via Impostah.
Old 01/27/2013, 08:39 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Your webOS Account may not have been registered to the device. Get Impostah and check the App Catalog section. You may also try signing in again via Impostah.
When I purchased about a year ago I set up an HP account and have purchased apps from the catalog. I downloaded Impostah tonight and still won't allow me to sign in to my account...lt seems like nothing will recognize my device profile.
Old 01/29/2013, 10:32 AM   #8 (permalink)

<thread moved>

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
HelloNNNewman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01/29/2013, 07:21 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
<thread moved>
Does that mean I can't reset something to reconnect to the catalog ?
Old 01/31/2013, 07:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
pivotCE Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rams99 View Post
Does that mean I can't reset something to reconnect to the catalog ?
No, that means you posted your Tread in the wrong forum

Have you tried to log on and off with your Account? Test the method you can use to buy apps from other countries
Old 02/03/2013, 06:31 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyland View Post
No, that means you posted your Tread in the wrong forum

Have you tried to log on and off with your Account? Test the method you can use to buy apps from other countries
Yes , nothing works I can't access my account and when I try to open the app cat it hangs on the select country screen it times out with an error message.
Old 02/03/2013, 03:58 PM   #12 (permalink)

Why not try AresDebug and see where it's sticking up? If there were invalid data, messages should be logged about it.
Old 02/04/2013, 06:00 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Why not try AresDebug and see where it's sticking up? If there were invalid data, messages should be logged about it.
Is that something I have to download or is it already on my tpad somewhere?

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0