Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By rrjr777
  • 2 Post By PalmLives
  1.    #1  
    Hello all,

Just wanted to point out the real hand writing app that has been available for years for the HP Touchpad tablet, is still available and still only $.99. Search for DoodlePad in the official HP App Catalog.
    Last edited by rrjr777; 01/27/2013 at 10:46 AM.
    Rnp likes this.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    It's not that useful for taking notes. I purchased it and tried using it......just dosn't compare to Freenote on CM9. I am anxiously awaiting NuttyBunny's app.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    m100, m125, T/X, 755p, Pixi, FrankenPixi+, Pre, FrankenPre2, TP#1 32GB (WebOS-LunaCE, LunOS & CM11), TP#2 (JCS CM11 only), Nexus 4, ????
    Rnp and Vistaus like this.
    Doodle Pad is quite nice, but the recognition is kinda slow and it's Mojo
    I've used it happily though until I got access to NuttyPad which is lightyears ahead of DoodlePad.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Hi,

TuYa HD is another app.
    fast and responsive..especially using a stylus.

regards
    Quote Originally Posted by mrrekcuf View Post
    Hi,

TuYa HD is another app.
    fast and responsive..especially using a stylus.

regards
    Thanks, but you missed the point. We weren't talking about note-taking apps, we were talking about handwriting apps. Because with a handwriting app you can also draw, make larger notes, etc.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    Doodle Pad is quite nice, but the recognition is kinda slow and it's Mojo
    I've used it happily though until I got access to NuttyPad which is lightyears ahead of DoodlePad.
    That's interesting, it must have come a long way since two years ago when it began. I'm anxious to see if someone would like to compare the features of Doodle Pad with the other apps available in the Catalog and list them here to see how it truly stacks up. Everyone has an opinion and different taste. A list of features would be helpful.

Rich