webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > Neo for Twitter: Demo (Enyo2)
Neo for Twitter: Demo (Enyo2)
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By fxspec06
  • 1 Post By geekpeter

Old 01/04/2013, 11:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Apologies if this is considered spamming, but I thought this deserved a separate thread...

Brand new as of yesterday is a Neo DEMO!!!!!!!!

You can get it RIGHT NOW, before it hits the App Catalog, thanks to my good man Derek who put it through the WON Preware feeds this morning!

Neo for Twitter: Demo (Enyo2) | webOS Nation

This app is DEMO ONLY. It has more bugs than the real version right now I think.. but I'll be updating and adding features to the demo to make it more demoy soon.

As is, it gives FULL ACCESS to ALL of Neo's superb theming features. It serves as a great Enyo 2 demo as well, featuring many of the brand new widgets, sliders, and panes.

You can view tweets, demo lists, samples, the Neo_webOS profile, the EnyoJS profile, and you even get to preview the authentic about screen and settings screen.

You can't tweet with it, you can't add accounts with it.... but you get to see everything that Neo can do without ever buying the app.

Even if you never plan to buy Neo, or use Twitter, I strongly suggest you download...... themes is just so freaking cool.

Last edited by fxspec06; 01/04/2013 at 11:41 AM. Reason: layout
fxspec06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by geekpeter likes this.
Old 01/04/2013, 11:57 AM   #2 (permalink)

all good, only suggestion so far is a theme or gfx set that is more "webOS"ish rather than android/flat, or something that looks like the palm-dark themes various other apps utilise.

still a massive thumbs up so far tho.
Thanked By: fxspec06
Old 01/04/2013, 12:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
all good, only suggestion so far is a theme or gfx set that is more "webOS"ish rather than android/flat, or something that looks like the palm-dark themes various other apps utilise.

still a massive thumbs up so far tho.
Yeah, I want to add a lot more themes, and some quick profiles too. Stock-y webOS is coming.

Great thing about what I've managed to build is that I can add just about anything to themes. I could even take a jquery button, or a bootstrap button, and EASILY add it: one line in one file, and one object in another.

Theoretically I could re-make all the old mojo themes, and add an Enyo 1 theme, an Enyo 2 theme, dark, light, blue, green, flashing disco.........

The problem is, because it's so cool, and so fun, it takes me a bit of time to do. I'm kind of excited to see what kinds of stuff I can come up with.

BTW: you guys can make some themes too and email them w/ the button in the app...... I've got plans to make that process better / easier for the future.

anyways.......

fxspec06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: geekpeter
Old 01/06/2013, 01:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
pivotCE Developer

As Enyo1/2 on webOS-phones is missing SYM key support and so many symbols/umlauts can not be written in those apps, perhaps this code snippet to activate a symbols popup vkeyboard could be interessting for your app:

[Patch request]enable SYM key in enyo on webOS <3.x

Some ENYO2 dev just has to figure out how to place the symbols back into the text area. But thats's way over my knowledge.
And perhaps this hacky code could be optimized so it reflects that SYM vkeyb behaviour on MOJO having small parts of it when SYM+letter is pressed instead of always having all symbols.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0