webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > Facebook web site won't load more stories
Facebook web site won't load more stories

Old 01/03/2013, 08:04 AM   #1 (permalink)

As of this morning, when I scroll to the bottom of the facebook home page it won't automatically load more stories and expand the page. If I click the "More stories" link at the bottom then all it does is re-load the whole page, showing me the same 20 or so items that I've already read. I tried a browser re-launch followed by a device reset when the relaunch didn' t work, but neither helped. Anyone else seeing this? I fear that Facebook has updated their site code and broken it for us webOS loving folk...

PalmPilot Professional, Palm V, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Palm Prē & Prē 2, HP TouchPad & Veer
ktessner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/03/2013, 10:38 AM   #2 (permalink)

Mine is still working fine. Have you tried the same on the actual Facebook app?
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/03/2013, 01:41 PM   #3 (permalink)

Both the FB app and the mobile website are working fine for me too.
mjensen71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/03/2013, 11:10 PM   #4 (permalink)

This was on the full site, I prefer it to the app or mobile site when using the TouchPad. I just tried it again now and its working normally again tonight. Weird...

PalmPilot Professional, Palm V, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Palm Prē & Prē 2, HP TouchPad & Veer
ktessner is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0