webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > Need help with Palm Profile-I messed up original-now no app catalog
Need help with Palm Profile-I messed up original-now no app catalog

Old 12/27/2012, 09:34 AM   #1 (permalink)

Hi,

I'm new at these forums so please be patient. Sorry if I posted in the wrong forum.

I was trying Impostah for first time and messed up Pixi profile. I can't even get impostah to show Palm Profile: Service Error (getAccountInfo): {"errorCodes": "PAMS1104", "message": "Token expired."}

I recently activated a Palm Pixi Plus for my daughter with a page plus account. I already have a Pixi Plus with Verizon monthly service so I'm pretty comfortable with using it, adding Preware, etc. Never used Impostah, though.

She did not have access to Pandora on Palm's app catalog, so I ended up trying Impostah (through Preware) and found out her country code was AT (austria). In the process, I think I had Impostah change or activate a new profile. Her token was changed. Impostah no longer works with the profile as everything says the token expired. I think Impostah set up a new profile or changed the token and it now cannot use the old token. Account state says B when it used to be A.

She can't use the Palm App Catalog at all now. It says: "The action could not be completed. Try again later." Ugh!

At any rate, is there any way I can revert back to a new palm profile like it was when I first activated the phone? Will this mess up my wireless account? Can I hard reset the phone and start over?

I appreciate any help you may be able to offer.

Last edited by hheveran; 12/27/2012 at 09:57 AM. Reason: more info
hheveran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/27/2012, 12:04 PM   #2 (permalink)

I posted on your other thread.

For changing the country, try my country changer (see link in signature).
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0