1.    #1  
    Hi,

Is there anyway that I can install fandango on my PRE2 unlocked Europe. I know its for US only but I'm currently in the US and would have great use of the app while I'm here.

Regards
    Dennis
    See http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...hanger-pc.html that should do the trick :-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    See http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...hanger-pc.html that should do the trick :-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Quoting you to make the link clickable

@OP, don't worry about using US-only apps overseas... there's no penalty for doing so. The geo-restrictions are silly anyway (a corporate legal trick) and many developers here go to great lengths to deliver their apps to paying non-US customers.
  4.    #4  
    Hi,

Used the countrychanger, and the fandango app shows up! But when I try to download it says "downloading" for a couple of seconds but nothing happensand then it stops?
    Any clues?

I also try to find the Open Table app but it doesn't show in the app catalog. And going through WebOSnation with the browser I find it but when the app catalog opens it says "not a valid WebOS application"
    Any clues?

//Dennis

Update: Was able to download Fandango, and the app starts but just with thw "waiting-to-load"-circle. Is that how it's supposed to be when I'm back in sweden for now?

Quote Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
    Quoting you to make the link clickable

@OP, don't worry about using US-only apps overseas... there's no penalty for doing so. The geo-restrictions are silly anyway (a corporate legal trick) and many developers here go to great lengths to deliver their apps to paying non-US customers.
    Last edited by dsimonse; 01/01/2013 at 07:32 PM.
    Is the Fandango app actually working for anybody? I also just get the spinning circle on the initial screen.
    Just checked and I only get the spinning circle too. When is the last time you used it? Just wondering since it's been about a year since I fired up that app.

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Just checked and I only get the spinning circle too. When is the last time you used it? Just wondering since it's been about a year since I fired up that app.
    Works for me today on my Sprint FrankenPre 2. I have not tried it on my Touchpad for a month or so.