webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > Gram app in HP catalog T48DPTest
Gram app in HP catalog T48DPTest
Like Tree7Likes

Old 12/09/2012, 11:39 AM   #21 (permalink)
pivotCE Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
this app uses enyo 1.0....
So that helps to confirm it is an old test App that gram revived for some purpose...

I keep wondering about the "requires webOS 1.4.5" advisory that was listed. Maybe it was previously used back when they were developing 2.X and they were testing App Cat functionality on 2.X prototypes...

Recently the claim was that you need a 3.X device (TouchPad). To me, it would make sense that they would mimic the latest gen released on a new gen prototype when testing App Cat function.

*shrug*
RumoredNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/09/2012, 12:44 PM   #22 (permalink)

As a side note, I remember stumbling upon a server mentioned in one of the stock apps' source code that contained hundreds of such apps, along with a bunch of Pivot builds. Most of the apps were boilerplate by palm-generate, though there was the once in a while semi-functional app. There were too many for me to go through. Unfortunately, the server has either been made private or shut down.
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/09/2012, 02:07 PM   #23 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

That's unfortunate GMMan, would've loved to test one of those apps...
Vistaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/10/2012, 11:22 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
As a side note, I remember stumbling upon a server mentioned in one of the stock apps' source code that contained hundreds of such apps, along with a bunch of Pivot builds. Most of the apps were boilerplate by palm-generate, though there was the once in a while semi-functional app. There were too many for me to go through. Unfortunately, the server has either been made private or shut down.
interesting...
I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
OldSkoolVWLover is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0