Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree22Likes
    Hi,

I'm back to do a bit of thread bumping.

I was just wondering if there has been any progress on the app-catalogue project - or is the new preware release at least part of that?

That aside, and still on topic, there's been a new answer to what a user can do to help webOS. Progress has been slow but steady, but that's only to be expected. I don't know if the target set by the person who created this petition will be met, but I think it is possible. Whether LG will take any notice, I cannot say. But don't ask, don't get.

Here is the link:

https://www.change.org/petitions/lg-...-and-tablets-2

If having signed, you want to discuss the petition, the specific thread for that is here:
    How bad do you want new mobile hardware? Petition started
    Raising this thread from the dead to ask: where is the best place to donate these days if we still want to support WebOS?
    Doctoring or resetting, here's a checklist!
    Suggestion: When I wanted to know more about the state of webOS, A made a 'status report' thread & people posted information that I added to the first post. In my signature, there are other similar threads. All I really do is make lists & ask for the data to put on them.

I see you already have a checklist. You could start a, 'List of donation links' thread & update it.

You could start with webOS Internals, webOS Ports, any other projects and developers - anyone who is active and has a donation link. I think we're always happy to take donations for our hosting costs at pivotCE. You'll probably find a lot of sources for info in the threads below.

Here's a recent example: DianBao, Telegram Client for webOS

It could be a really useful list.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123