View Poll Results: What is the best name for my app?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Time to call

1 8.33%
  • When to call

1 8.33%
  • Global glock

2 16.67%
  • Don't call at night

0 0%
  • Call clock

1 8.33%
  • World clock

5 41.67%
  • Time difference

1 8.33%
  • Time lag

0 0%
  • Other...

4 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By thaustein
  1.    #1  
    Hi guys,

I am going to release an app that shows the time in different timezones in comparison to your local time as a 24-h clock. So the user can easily see when there is a good time to call somebody abroad.

It will look somewhat like this:

Now I am looking for a concise and catchy name...

I have several thoughts (see above), but I am very interested what you think about it? Which one would you intend to buy? Do you have any other ideas that come in your mind?

As a Thank You for your feedback, I will post some promo-codes to this thread after the app has been release.

Many thanks,
    Thomas

--
    Check out my blog on www.hausteinapps.com
    Remy X likes this.
    Zone Times
    You must be reading my mind. It is very similar to a design that I was thinking about doing. I look forward to being able to use it. I don't mind Zone Times or World Clock. Are you going to identify the 'other' timezone?
    Quote Originally Posted by thaustein View Post
    Hi guys,

I am going to release an app that shows the time in different timezones in comparison to your local time as a 24-h clock. So the user can easily see when there is a good time to call somebody abroad.

It will look somewhat like this:
    Click to view quoted image

Now I am looking for a concise and catchy name...

I have several thoughts (see above), but I am very interested what you think about it? Which one would you intend to buy? Do you have any other ideas that come in your mind?

As a Thank You for your feedback, I will post some promo-codes to this thread after the app has been release.

Many thanks,
    Thomas

--
    Check out my blog on www.hausteinapps.com
    how 'bout "T.Z. WORLD CALLER" ?? nah that's silly; I just thought it sounded catchy, like TGI Finnegan's or something.

But it's awesome lookin' app. hopefully the ranges are user-defined. then people could use it domestically too, like when to call someone who works a third shift, or when the baby's not sleeping, or between classes, etc.

how about "x2-Call" and pronounced "TIMES TO CALL". y'no, x2, like multiplication?
    Chroniker
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    TTC (initials of Time to Call)
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    This app would be great if it runs on notification area with LunaCE tweaks.