1.    #1  
    I've just been playing around with the SNES 9x EX (free from the app catalogue), which is amazing by the way, and I couldn't help but be impressed with how well the scrolling works when swiping up and down in the file browser.

I'm guessing this is because it's not a Mojo or an Enyo app, but a PDK app?

If only the rest of my Pre3 scrolled like this....

On another note, is anyone interested in seeing my under 10 ($15) bluetooth 'gamepad'? It works great for the above emulator.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    this is because it's not a Mojo or an Enyo app, but a PDK app?
    Excellent question.

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Quote Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
    ...On another note, is anyone interested in seeing my under 10 ($15) bluetooth 'gamepad'? It works great for the above emulator...
    I am living in the "Show Me" state.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
  4.    #4  
    I am living in the "Show Me" state.
    Okay, one request is enough for me!
    What I did was:
    • Bought this bluetooth keyboard from 7dayshop (many identical ones available from Amazon and ebay) for 8.95 (around $13)
    • Took the case apart and removed the rubber sheet of keys.
    • Cut away enough keys to leave a '+' shaped D-pad and four 'Fire' buttons.
    • Left the ouside border of keys for extra functions like 'Start' and 'Select'
    • Replaced the sheet of keys inside the unit
    • Cut out some blanking plates from an old DVD case and glued them on the inside of the front cover to fill in the gaps
    • Clipped the whole thing back together

It works surprisingly well! There is the occasional delay of a few milliseconds when playing fast moving games, but that's more down to the whole cheap bluetooth gubbins inside I think. Having said that, Yoshi's Island seemed to play perfectly so maybe it has 'settled in'

See the post-mutilation and pre-mutilation pics below.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    HP Pre 3 (UK)