Like Tree7Likes
  • 7 Post By Fisack23
  1.    #1  
    Last week USA Today made some changes in their formatting, and we were unable to access their content on our Touchpads/Pre's.

I e-mailed them and they responded quickly, stating that they were aware of it and working on the problem.

Over the weekend an update came out, and now we can access it again.

Everyone - please respond to USA Today and thank them for their quick action on the problem. It would be good for these large companies to see that the webOS community is appreciative and active.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    Last week USA Today made some changes in their formatting, and we were unable to access their content on our Touchpads/Pre's.

I e-mailed them and they responded quickly, stating that they were aware of it and working on the problem.

Over the weekend an update came out, and now we can access it again.

Everyone - please respond to USA Today and thank them for their quick action on the problem. It would be good for these large companies to see that the webOS community is appreciative and active.
    Is this available for the Pre2? I'm not finding it in the catalog.

C
    "Sometimes I feel like an OS-less child..."
    (with apologies to Billie Holiday )
  3.    #3  
    I'm not sure - any Pre 2 users find this anywhere? Is it available through Preware?
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    here's the support address I emailed
    usatcmusatodaymobile@usatoday.com
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I hadn't tried the USA Today app before, but it works pretty well. Thanks for mentioning it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Semma2 View Post
    I hadn't tried the USA Today app before, but it works pretty well. Thanks for mentioning it.
    You should definitely try it out, it's a nice application for the Touchpad.....only problem that sometimes the app crashes when viewing news video clips.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.