Results 1 to 20 of 20
Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By fxspec06
  • 1 Post By shadavis08
  • 1 Post By kataran
  • 1 Post By fxspec06
  1.    #1  
    Last edited by fxspec06; 10/16/2012 at 10:40 PM.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

  2. #2  
    already bought it at 630 am ;D I will let you know what I think when I get a chance to fire it up lol
    fxspec06 likes this.
  3. #3  
    going to purchase it now
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
    fxspec06 likes this.
  4.    #4  
    homework ruling my life at the moment. i'll be ahead of schedule soon, though.. hopefully..
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

  5. #5  
    Why does it require webOS 2.0.0 if it is only for TP???



    Oh and I'll have to dig out my TP here and purchase in a lil
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Why does it require webOS 2.0.0 if it is only for TP???



    Oh and I'll have to dig out my TP here and purchase in a lil
    hmm, that's a very good question. i wonder why too

    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

  7. figgel's Avatar
    Posts
    55 Posts
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    #7  
    Cause it works also on webOS 2.x using app tuckerbox?! ;-)

    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    hmm, that's a very good question. i wonder why too

    LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by figgel View Post
    Cause it works also on webOS 2.x using app tuckerbox?! ;-)

    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    hahaha
    <- beta tester
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  9. #9  
    I'm gonna have to try it on my pre too !!! Ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  10. #10  
    Been lazy all day, gonna grab the beta from my e-mail and try it on the Pre3
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  11. #11  
    Played it for a while on my TP, and found it a bit unresponsive. I also saw missing images (for some reason I have the urge to call them textures), and a lot of the time the close button doesn't work. I can't seem to figure out how to send direct messages. And new item notifications appear and disappear without much reason.

    I think the focus should be to build a clean, usable interface rather than a fully customizable one. Even with the customization it's only colors and sizes, and not layout.
  12. #12  
    Tweeted with beta from my Pre3... not to bad on the Pre3.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Tweeted with beta from my Pre3... not to bad on the Pre3.
    you think it's too slow? how would you improve it
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    Played it for a while on my TP, and found it a bit unresponsive. I also saw missing images (for some reason I have the urge to call them textures), and a lot of the time the close button doesn't work. I can't seem to figure out how to send direct messages. And new item notifications appear and disappear without much reason.

    I think the focus should be to build a clean, usable interface rather than a fully customizable one. Even with the customization it's only colors and sizes, and not layout.
    for some reason when i added the new icons it messed up the button taps. i can't figure it yet.

    also the icons that are missing, are supposed to have images of a bug on there. but they don't. will be fixed..

    to send direct messages, you have to be following the user and they have to be following you. then you'll see a message button at the bottom of their profile. hit that. (except that's broke now too.. added to the list)
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

  15.    #15  
    i really can't stress how much work went into getting this ready NOW.

    some of you forget just how long ago enyo 2 came out of beta........ it was not long ago.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    to send direct messages, you have to be following the user and they have to be following you. then you'll see a message button at the bottom of their profile. hit that. (except that's broke now too.. added to the list)
    I was confused with the big compose button in the messages view. I expected it to be context sensitive and allow me to write DMs than tweets when I'm looking at messages.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    I was confused with the big compose button in the messages view. I expected it to be context sensitive and allow me to write DMs than tweets when I'm looking at messages.
    You know, I might just add an option in the compose view to switch from DM to mention. It honestly never occurred to me (or any of beta testers for that matter) that this would be a problem. Good thinking!
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

  18.    #18  
    Thanks Ryan (wusaint) for your awesome Neo review!!! App Review: Neo | webOS Nation

    You rock!

    And for the rest of the forum members, you all rock as well! I'd be way less than I am now without you!
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
  19. #19  
    I agree with the app review.

    I would add that i can overlook a lot of things with a new app on a new framework, but I can't overlook basic UI design.

    When I interact with a system, I expect some feedback from the system to let me know my input has been recognized. If I press an item in the Themes list, and there is a lag before it opens, I expect a spinner to show me my request has been recognized and the system is working on it.

    I don't know whether this is an Enyo or an app flaw. If Enyo, then the devs there have some crucial work to do. The same statement is true for the app developer.

    Also retweets either are not working in my environment, or pressing the big Retweet button isn't the way to make a retweet happen.

    I will be interested to see the future of this app.
    -- Bring back DateBk!!

  20. #20  
    I was playing around with Neo the other day, and it took me a while to realize it's basically Spaz with a new GUI. After that I was less than impressed. It feels to me that Spaz's code is a bit messy (I was trying to see if I can fix the search, but I just got in a circle finding the function call), but pretty functional. However, the new GUI is slow and sort of non-intuitive, and based on that I would rather stick with Spaz, since the only "new" feature I can tell that Neo has is customizable interface, which I'm not that hot with.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions