1.    #1  
    So I dusted off my touchpad and was planning to use it as a digital frame.

However, for some reason the app catalogue keeps restricting me to European countries. I can only see Austria, Belgium, UK....

No US. No Canada (where I'm located). Doctor'd the device to no avail.

What gives?
    What stage of App Catalog setup are you at? Just starting, or already set up? If the latter, use the country changer tools linked in my signature.
  3.    #3  
    I'll try the app when Im home. But the app catalogue is setup already. Weird thing is that my online profile has the correct location but it's not available in the visa info entry screen.

I'll let you know if it works out. Thanks!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by felixdd View Post
    I'll try the app when Im home. But the app catalogue is setup already. Weird thing is that my online profile has the correct location but it's not available in the visa info entry screen.

I'll let you know if it works out. Thanks!
    Quick update: i tried the appredirect link in your other thread (http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...=COUNTRYPICKER) and I get "the application is not currently available. Please try again later"

how do i find the key then? would it be something I can find in impostah?
    Quick update: i tried the appredirect link in your other thread (http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...=COUNTRYPICKER) and I get "the application is not currently available. Please try again later"

how do i find the key then? would it be something I can find in impostah?
    You need to install the patch before you can use the key. It should be attached in the same post.
  6.    #6  
    So I guess I'll be prompted to enter the key URL when I install the patch then, rather than opening it in a browser window. It was not immediately apparent in the post
    So I guess I'll be prompted to enter the key URL when I install the patch then, rather than opening it in a browser window. It was not immediately apparent in the post
    No, you install the patch, then open the key link in the browser, just like how you can open an appredirect link from Google and it'll start App Catalog.
  8.    #8  
    still gives me the application not available error
  9.    #9  
    nevermind. The link doesn't play nice with advanced browser. Work now