Page 95 of 142 FirstFirst ... 458590919293949596979899100105 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Antonio, thanks again for your great work.
    Your one my webOS heros.
    Another donation done!
    Hi amoralico, thanks for your update again!!

The updates works great on my Pre2, however, after this update, the chat view no longer show the "thumbnails" of the incoming image files.
    Palm IIIe > Sony S300 > Sony N700 > Sony TG50 > Sony TH55 > Trēo 680 > Palm Prē > Palm Prē 2 (GSM) + Veer
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Thank you, amoralico, for your great work!
    HP Pre 3 AT&T @ 2.2.4
    1.6.1 - works fine!
    1.6.0 - white screen
    1.5.6 - phone reboots
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    I will go back to 1.6.0, because it looks like Palm.
  5.    #1885  
    Don't worry. Both possibilities for the next version.
    My apps: MojoWhatsup (FAQ)
    Quote Originally Posted by YoWhatsUp View Post
    i can't open the app .. it loads, but it will not open ..
    what is your stage in the use of this application? are you a first time user? what is your WebOS version? thanks!
    Long live Palm, I married my wife because she gave me a Palm III in 1998.
    Quote Originally Posted by spbb View Post
    The updates works great on my Pre2, however, after this update, the chat view no longer show the "thumbnails" of the incoming image files.
    Yesterday Whatsapp posted on twitter that they had issues with multimedia files sending. Perhaps it was related

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    Thats great! I was already thinking about going back to 1.6.0.
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Yesterday Whatsapp posted on twitter that they had issues with multimedia files sending. Perhaps it was related

Well if it was that, wouldn't it not work completely? I just got 2 pics and no thumbnail as well.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post

No problem with the thumbnails in the 1.6.0. version.
    The issue which made iPhone users crash when sending them certain emoticons seems to be gone, maybe it needs more testing but for now: great job!
    cbosdell likes this.
    There is no online status in the contact list any more
    The preview of recieved pictures in the new speech bubbles are also not activated
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    An issue with this update that I've not noticed in previous updates, is when I tap the notification as I get a message, I have to do a lot of scrolling to get to the new message. I just back swipe out and back in to avoid the scrolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by gsfx View Post
    I will go back to 1.6.0, because it looks like Palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    Yes you should keep the unique look and feel even if your stylesheet is better.
  15.    #1895  
    This version adds suggestions and fixes errors with respect v1.6.1.

https://github.com/amoralico/mojowha...Download-links
    My apps: MojoWhatsup (FAQ)
    The verison 1.6.2 is really slow. It takes too long for start up and any other operations like sending messages...
    Would be great if that would be fixed
    For some strange reason 1.6.2 just freezes and won't respond to touches on my phone, then all of a sudden a bunch of wild menu jumps. Also takes forever to load messages, as a results tapping a chat just results in a blank window with nothing loading.

Trying to downgrade to 1.6.1 but it won't install over, start the app and it's still 1.6.2.

And IMHO, don't like the contact list default view...

EDIT: Did a Luna reset and seems better. I think this new version is not playing nice with double byte characters which webOS itself isn't very nice with.

EDIT 2: Spoke too soon. It's still not working, tap a chat, does nothing, then after a minute group chat window opens, with blanks, then messages show and can't scroll at all. Also did the DB structure change? Save/Restore isn't backing anything up other than the mojowhatsup/ folder which only contains profile images which I can care less about.

EDIT 3: Found the issue. There were some VCF contact files in the appdata directory with spaces in the names, Save/Restore didn't like it.

EDIT 4: Back to 1.6.1 and everything back to normal (did give me a heart attack for a short while since settings were not restored, but messages did). I'll take my backup to my test device to see what's going on with 1.6.2. Also one thing already noticed is that the menu option for "Send Broadcast" and "Send Broadcast Message" seems to be duplicated.
    Last edited by ToniCipriani; 09/24/2013 at 08:44 AM.
    Dominic Amaral likes this.
    New version! Looks incredible, nice job, can see thumbnails now, first page is much more practical!
    Long live Palm, I married my wife because she gave me a Palm III in 1998.
    Jimbode likes this.
    1.6.2 randomly freezes without clear reasons, also I can't open Preferences (the app doesn't crash, however it shows a blank screen). I like the new GUI because it's similar to the original one, but for now a downgrade is the best way. I'd suggest some buttons near the "New Message" one, for example "new broadcast message" or "new group" or even "preferences", but it's just an aestethic matter not to care a lot about.
    Dominic Amaral likes this.
    1.6.2 works great on my Pre 3 - Donation done, thanks for great work!