Page 9 of 142 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree737Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    I want to do a Chinese translation, but I couldn't freeze the first column because the first title cell is merged

Can I unmerge the cell? A lot easier to edit with the English column frozen...

EDIT- I'm done for Traditional Chinese, that's used in Taiwan and Hong Kong areas, maybe I'll do a Simplified Chinese version later (used in China, Singapore and Malaysia).

I also edited Trad. Chinese language yesterday. Could I change some wording which are specified for HK users? There are some differences between TW & HK Chinese. Also, I copy some wordings from Whatsapp Android app to maintain similar user experience. I will add a column beside yours, if you think it's not needed please just delete it.

Update: Also finished the Simplified Chinese, please change the wordings if needed. Thanks!
    Last edited by tonyw; 09/23/2012 at 01:49 PM.
    Palm Pilot Pro, Palm III, IBM Workpad C3, Visor Prism, Clie T650, LifeDrive, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro, Desire Z, UK Pre 2, AT&T Pre 3 & TouchPad 32G.
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    Hi, I'm waiting for the post to be approved.
    Is an independent app, a personal project. But it will be public.
    F#$%&K ME!!! YOU ARE DA MAN AMORALICO!!! DA MAN I SAY!!! DONATING RIGHT AWAY! Now my BB, android, iOS... what the heck! my symbian and other OSes I don't even know their names! friends won't look down on me any more! Communication is a lot on a platform and this just gives our BELOVED webOS (I would say hp but that's probably pushing it too much!) and its developers a proof that it can be done! Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!
    ajguns
    LONG WILL LIVE webOS!!!
    jcmarcos likes this.
    Question... how do I add people to a group I'm part of?
    Go to Chats - Menu "Create new Group" - Go into this group - Menu "Group Properties" - add participants There you can also delete a group.

It works, i already tested.
    MojoWhatsup v1.0.0 (alpha)

DONATE
    -------
    If this application has been useful for you or you liked it, please consider donating.
    I spent part of my spare time in the last three months to develop this application.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
    Thanks a lot!!! Donated, code: 376559881Y291354P
    Palm Pilot Pro, Palm III, IBM Workpad C3, Visor Prism, Clie T650, LifeDrive, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro, Desire Z, UK Pre 2, AT&T Pre 3 & TouchPad 32G.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    works everything on O2 pre plus 2.1. Some trouble with contacts... My international contacts became prefix 1 witch I used as country code during registration....
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Wow, great achievement guys!!!

Just a question. I already have an Whatsapp account on my Android phone, but can't find the details of it, that are listed in the webOS app to fill. Is it possible to use this same account on my Touchpad and have whatsapp operate in parallele on both devices, i.e. messages arrive on both? If so, how to do it?
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyw View Post
    I also edited Trad. Chinese language yesterday. Could I change some wording which are specified for HK users? There are some differences between TW & HK Chinese. Also, I copy some wordings from Whatsapp Android app to maintain similar user experience. I will add a column beside yours, if you think it's not needed please just delete it.

Update: Also finished the Simplified Chinese, please change the wordings if needed. Thanks!
    LOL I thought I was geared towards Hong Kong... where I'm from.

Yours look more polished... think we can keep yours.
    Last edited by ToniCipriani; 09/23/2012 at 02:43 PM.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    Go to Chats - Menu "Create new Group" - Go into this group - Menu "Group Properties" - add participants There you can also delete a group.

It works, i already tested.
    Yeah... but I mean I joined someone else's group? My friend added me to a group, then said "add others too", but I couldn't find the option to do so.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

Quote Originally Posted by steinhage View Post
    Exit means no notification on incoming messages... Is there a way in between, no visible icon and receiving notifications?

Oh, and where can I leave a donation?
    There's currently no way to have a headless process run for more than 30 seconds that isn't Palm's built in process.

Which I think BTW It's related to the memory leaks I CONSTANTLY have with Music Player and Web Browser. Because those are Palm processes and they keep running in the background even after the card is thrown away... just a hypothesis.

Money is a bit tight at the moment, but donated EUR 15,- anyway :-) Keep up the great work!
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    HelmutsKohl likes this.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    Wow, great achievement guys!!!

Just a question. I already have an Whatsapp account on my Android phone, but can't find the details of it, that are listed in the webOS app to fill. Is it possible to use this same account on my Touchpad and have whatsapp operate in parallele on both devices, i.e. messages arrive on both? If so, how to do it?
    you cant use one account on two diferent devices....
    I've uploaded a Pixi version. I've uploaded it in a separete file because I don't knoew if it will work.
    Please, Pixi users, try it and tell me if it works. If it dows I will consider updating the ipk for all devices.

Download here:
    https://github.com/amoralico/mojowhatsup/downloads
    Was rly happy when read it... But cannot download, the page just reload =/ Is difficult to be user of Pixi the best app dont work and now it dont work too
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Donate: ok, missed the link! Will do tomorrow!
    Palm Pre2 (mar 2011) running 2.2.4 + HP Touchpad 32GB (sep 2011) running 3.0.5 + Pixi Plus (may 2012) running 1.4.5
    Previous devices: Palm Treo 750 (feb 2007) - Palm Tungsten T (may 2005) - Palm IIIc (2001) - Palm III (1998)
  14.    #174  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmadaric View Post
    works everything on O2 pre plus 2.1. Some trouble with contacts... My international contacts became prefix 1 witch I used as country code during registration....
    for international contacts add a + at the begginig of the number before country code. MojoWhatsup parses contact numbers in the following way:

1. Removes characters that are not digits or +
    2. Cheks if thereis a + at the beggining. If so it consider the number as international and removes + and the following 0's
    3. If not a + at the beggining it treats the number as local and then emoves starting 0's and add your country code at the beggining.

sorry for my english,
    jcmarcos likes this.
    @amoralico great work!

Could you post a version which runs in the emulator? I would like to test some things out. I tried to compile it myself for x86 but I always do get a segmentation fault when starting. That would be very nice!
    Absolute gem this is. Thank you very much for making this possible!

Im thinking I will donate! Well worth it! Can't wait for the updates and such!
    Preware is AWESOME!!!!
    LOL I thought I was geared towards Hong Kong... where I'm from.

Yours look more polished... think we can keep yours.
    ha ha... I thought you're from Toronto...

Maybe I make minor change your edition and assign it to zh-tw? Since 連絡人 is more Taiwanese while HK usually uses 聯絡人,and SMS in TW = 簡訊, but in HK = 短訊,網路 for TW & 網絡 for HK etc... Please change back to your wordings if you think improper .

I still have little memory for the translation since I translated OS 2.2.4 to Trad. Chinese few months ago. So I tried to use the same wordings.

Happy to meet another webOS user in HK!
    Last edited by tonyw; 09/24/2012 at 12:54 AM.
    great great great app.

works on my Pre3 perfect.

thanks
    Treo 680, Centro, Pixi Plus, Veer, Pre3, TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyw View Post
    ha ha... I thought you're from Toronto...

Maybe I make minor change your edition and assign it to zh-tw? Since 連絡人 is more Taiwanese while HK usually uses 聯絡人,and SMS in TW = 簡訊, but in HK = 短訊,網路 for TW & 網絡 for HK etc... Please change back to your wordings if you think improper .

I still have little memory for the translation since I translated OS 2.2.4 to Trad. Chinese few months ago. So I tried to use the same wordings.

Happy to meet another webOS user in HK!
    i'm from hong kong too. lets team up to make the next webos phones and hardware happen!

email me at chrislo@hotmail.com

and we can arrange a meet up!
    tonyw likes this.
    thanks, works perfect on my Pre3. Gracias, por ahora funciona de lujo en mi Pre 3, si todo sigue haré uno de los donativos más gustosos de mi vida.