Page 89 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3979848586878889909192939499139 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    in this thread it seems like a low total post count correlates with low reading ability
    kind of harsh, don't you think? esp. considering how many posts we actually have to go through in order to even arrive at a workaround.
    Just read about the Whatsapp rolling out voice message with Single press feature to all OS. As a user of Mojowhatsup since more than 9 months and loving it since day one, I eagerly wait for our beloved Antonio to bring that feature to Mojowhatsup. Also the other features in Android or iOS app might be looked it if possible.
    (Blocking the contacts in mojowhatsup ,people you need to have in your contacts),etc
    Quote Originally Posted by kajong View Post
    kind of harsh, don't you think? esp. considering how many posts we actually have to go through in order to even arrive at a workaround.
    I do agree with the above poster . Though the help provided in this forum cannot be demanded and the wise people here have to explain quite a lot of times same things.So its worth to sift through the thread .
    in this thread it seems like a low total post count correlates with low reading ability
    Quote Originally Posted by kajong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pnkjtweets View Post
    I do agree with the above poster . Though the help provided in this forum cannot be demanded and the wise people here have to explain quite a lot of times same things.So its worth to sift through the thread .
    I don't agree with both of you, as MOST of the relevant information or the links to it (FAQ) is in the FIRST posting of this thread.
    Although i did not have any particular question or poster in mind, it just appeared to me that many 1-posting users in this thread just ask before reading even a bit.

And OK reading ablilty is usually different to reading willingness, so i especially what to apologize to all persons that really have problems with reading (which often is not their fault).
    pnkjtweets likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by pnkjtweets View Post
    Just read about the Whatsapp rolling out voice message with Single press feature to all OS. As a user of Mojowhatsup since more than 9 months and loving it since day one, I eagerly wait for our beloved Antonio to bring that feature to Mojowhatsup. Also the other features in Android or iOS app might be looked it if possible.
    (Blocking the contacts in mojowhatsup ,people you need to have in your contacts),etc
    Theory, but just wild guess here...

I wonder if it's similar to how they handle picture messaging, uploading then sending a link. Code to add would be to recognize these links and show as a voice file. Also add a microphone button to record message and upload to WA, then send message over to recipient.

Maybe we can rip some code from zcoder for the audio recording part.

I'll leave it to the experts.
    Global Posts
    1 Global Posts
    I have put my Hp Pre 3 back to work attitude and unfortunately, have forgotten my password and I have remembered code, can't apply any more.
    Goods have a try new get code but I always get error message.
    How can I apply again?

Mcih would be pleased if köönt further help me you!

Thanks
    I have an HP pre webOS version 2.2.4 will mojowhatsup work on it?
    Hi again everyone in this great (really big) thread!!!

And I said big because it's hard to find what I need between too much posts:

I had until yesterday properly activated the app on my Pre3. And just bought an HP TouchPad 4G and installed CyanogenMod and everything was great until I got the bright idea to install and activate Whatsapp for Android with my current phone number (the same for the Pre3). Immediately MojoWhatsup's open session ended on my Pre3. I deleted my account from the Android app, as recommended by the same support of Whatsapp and so far I can't log in on MojoWhatsup or send the SMS code again!!!

Is there any solution???
    El Sendero del Samurai: Lealtad, Paz Interna, Paciencia y Meditar a los pies de Buda

Samsung Galaxy S4 + Root / HP TouchPad 4G + CM10 / iPod Touch 5 + Jailbreak 6.1.3
    Bluestacks?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Bluestacks?
    Hmmmm good idea...I try it for tomorrow!!!

Thanks!!!
    El Sendero del Samurai: Lealtad, Paz Interna, Paciencia y Meditar a los pies de Buda

Samsung Galaxy S4 + Root / HP TouchPad 4G + CM10 / iPod Touch 5 + Jailbreak 6.1.3
    I lost all my cookies somehow yesterday or the day before incl. MojoWhatsup. Bluestacks saved my day for now to get a new registration code :-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Last edited by Herrie; 08/09/2013 at 02:12 AM.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Hi!
    Wanted to try this great app for the first time. Installed it today. Tried SMS and Voice-Activation.

Result:
    Status = fail
    Reason = old_version

Anyone having the same problem?
    My device: Pre3, O2 Germany

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    I lost all my cookies somehow yesterday or the day before incl. MojoWhatsup. Bluestacks saved my day for now to get a new registration code :-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    If you still have the last SMS, it works to use that same code to reregister. Only need to request if you switched devices (read:betrayal :P)
    I don't agree with both of you, as MOST of the relevant information or the links to it (FAQ) is in the FIRST posting of this thread.
    Although i did not have any particular question or poster in mind, it just appeared to me that many 1-posting users in this thread just ask before reading even a bit.

And OK reading ablilty is usually different to reading willingness, so i especially what to apologize to all persons that really have problems with reading (which often is not their fault).
    so another 3 examples:

Quote Originally Posted by a.gungor03 View Post
    I have put my Hp Pre 3 back to work attitude and unfortunately, have forgotten my password and I have remembered code, can't apply any more.
    Goods have a try new get code but I always get error message.
    How can I apply again?

Mcih would be pleased if köönt further help me you!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mazrah View Post
    I have an HP pre webOS version 2.2.4 will mojowhatsup work on it?
    Quote Originally Posted by MJRoeder View Post
    Hi!
    Wanted to try this great app for the first time. Installed it today. Tried SMS and Voice-Activation.

Result:
    Status = fail
    Reason = old_version

Anyone having the same problem?
    My device: Pre3, O2 Germany

Thanks
    Every of those questions are is answered in first posting or the linked pages from there

Who is willing to vote for this less provocative statement of mine:

In this thread it seems like a low total post count correlates with low reading willingness
    so another 3 examples:

Every of those questions are is answered in first posting or the linked pages from there

In this thread it seems like a low total post count correlates with low reading willingness
    Can we get a mod to clean this thread up? I suggest we split out the thread with general help and development.

I made 2 posts about bugs and features and it all gets drown in the sea of "HALP I NO SMS".
    Grabber5.0 and HelmutsKohl like this.
    so another 3 examples:

Sorry, I read the FAQ and tried for days before this was posted in the FAQ:
    "Problems in 1.5.5:
    1. -Registration doesn’t work again Try one of the alternatives of FAQ #3"
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by MJRoeder View Post
    Sorry, I read the FAQ and tried for days before this was posted in the FAQ:
    "Problems in 1.5.5:
    1. -Registration doesn’t work again Try one of the alternatives of FAQ #3"
    Thank you.
    well before this, there already was a note for weeks in #3 that reg very often breaks and alternatives should be considered. Plus i bet in the last two threadpages the 1.5.5 broken reg and alternatives were also mentioned several times.

And on top you first posted you "installed today" and now are saying "tried it for days"...

This is a volunteer project, we are glad we have have this "as is" on webOS and are trying to help users and dev in our free time. All you drive-by installers, if you need premium support with minimum effort and infomation given, look for a original paid app on other plattforms.
    But if you are interessed in the project, read a bit in this forum and post then questions with detailled info.

AND DONATE NOW WITH THE BUTTON ON FIRST POST !! https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
    i tried installlin Mojowhatsapp v1.5.5 on my pre2(v2.2.4) last night and i could not get he sms code. i got the old_verson error. i tried readint the threads but i couldnt understand what to do. any help would b greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by arif7193 View Post
    i tried installlin Mojowhatsapp v1.5.5 on my pre2(v2.2.4) last night and i could not get he sms code. i got the old_verson error. i tried readint the threads but i couldnt understand what to do. any help would b greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    WhatsApp updated the registration again (they do that every once in a while). MojoWhatsup was not updated yet to the new registration.

You can download BlueStacks Android emulator for PC and install Android version of WhatsApp on there to request the SMS registration code. Link: Android Apps for PC :: Android on PC | BlueStacks