Page 88 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3878838485868788899091929398138 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    So I "updated" the MWU script to 2.01 (but just added a hard line break in the end cause i wasn't sure i already did).
    Tested it again with MWU 1.5.5 and backup/restore worked on same device.

Then deleted MWU and deleted media download folder media/internal/mojowhatsup before/reinstall 1.5.5.

After that, restore from 1.5.5. went good, but starting in MWU shows "new registration"-screen instead of complete regged with convos.

Directly after restore (before starting MWU) I checked and .db with convos seems (from filesize) to be restored correctly and even cookies seems to be written correctly by checking Impostah - AppCookie - com.palm.mojowhatsup - appdata (this is where you can find your password e.g.) . So everything is there until MWU starts and the cookies get overwritten with NULL values again.

What does work is a direct device reboot after restoring and voilá after restart MWU is correctly registered with backupdata (tested up to 1.5.5. even with older backups on newer versions and vice versa )

Added this info to updated script 2.0.1 and updated instruction for restore on different device
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    So I "updated" the MWU script to 2.01 (but just added a hard line break in the end cause i wasn't sure i already did).
    Tested it again with MWU 1.5.5 and backup/restore worked on same device.

Then deleted MWU and deleted media download folder media/internal/mojowhatsup before/reinstall 1.5.5.

After that, restore from 1.5.5. went good, but starting in MWU shows "new registration"-screen instead of complete regged with convos.

Directly after restore (before starting MWU) I checked and .db with convos seems (from filesize) to be restored correctly and even cookies seems to be written correctly by checking Impostah - AppCookie - com.palm.mojowhatsup - appdata (this is where you can find your password e.g.) . So everything is there until MWU starts and the cookies get overwritten with NULL values again.

What does work is a direct device reboot after restoring and voilá after restart MWU is correctly registered with backupdata (tested up to 1.5.5. even with older backups on newer versions and vice versa )

Added this info to updated script 2.0.1 and updated instruction for restore on different device
    I wonder if this is something to do with contention with accessing the cookie. Did you check in Impostah that the cookie is fully restored properly? But I suppose if you say after the reboot it worked, it did.

Somehow I feel this is related to sometimes when MWU loses the cookie randomly.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Don't think it's MWU fault, cause Internals guys always knew of this behaviour:
    If it did NOT, then it could be an issue where the cookies were cached by the device and it just wasn’t updating. Close out of the app, run the “restore” command again, and then IMMEDIATELY do a Luna Restart. When it’s back on, open the app and see if it worked
    And if you check restore scripts it's mentioned several times there as note (now also in MWU script).

So i guess all of your backups/restores were OK, only the process after restore was wrong.
    puez yo tengo una palm pre gsm telcel mexico con la version webOS 1.4.5 corriendo 800 mhz le instalo el MOJOWHATSUP y se queda congelada la carta que problema hay? tengo paln de datos y ni un haci ayuda por favor!!!!!!!
    I love MojoWhatsup, it works properly on my Palm- with WebOS2.1

Just one thing, which you could improve.

If I send a smiley, the smiley always comes to the beginning of the text. Normally I (and for sure others) would like to have it at the end of the text.

This is the only thing I think you could improve.

So far, very good work!
    Hi guys...i got a problem, i installed all versions from 5.0 to 5.5 but i seems that everytime that i open the application, there its only a white screen, every single time, i dont know what to do...please help me!!!

I have a PALM PRE

PS: Sorry if you guys explained this before, im a new member and i couldnt read the 88 pages
    Quote Originally Posted by Witiux View Post
    Hi guys...i got a problem, i installed all versions from 5.0 to 5.5 but i seems that everytime that i open the application, there its only a white screen, every single time, i dont know what to do...please help me!!!

I have a PALM PRE

PS: Sorry if you guys explained this before, im a new member and i couldnt read the 88 pages
    Which version of WebOS do you have? If you have 1.4.5 I think it won't work! You have to Doctor a WebOS 2 I had the same problem with 1.4.5, Only a white card was visible, doctored to 2.1 and it works!
    Quote Originally Posted by Witiux View Post

I have a PALM PRE

You didn't need to read the 88 pages. You just needed to read the FAQ.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

gizmo21 likes this.
    Somehow lost my registration again... and WhatsApp seemed to have changed something again. Getting Request Failed.

...but as a result, I found one tip. If you registered before on the same phone and happen to lose your registration, try using the same SMS code from the last request. It seems like the code will just work.

hi all, I've downloaded and installed version 1.5.5 but I'm still getting the "fail-old-version" message - can anyone come to the rescue? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by kajong View Post
    hi all, I've downloaded and installed version 1.5.5 but I'm still getting the "fail-old-version" message - can anyone come to the rescue? Thanks!
    Looks like they pushed something again, coincidentally official iPhone and WP8 versions got updated. Getting fail old_version on mine as well. Probably just increment the version and recompile.

Go to FAQ and try registering with alternate methods until 1.5.5 is fixed again.
    my pre 3 cannot complete sms register...
    1.5.5 version is still alpha version, could it be possible to fix this error.
    otherwise, I have to wait until registration successful....
    Quote Originally Posted by evanpan View Post
    1.5.5 version is still alpha version, could it be possible to fix this error.
    otherwise, I have to wait until registration successful....
    Read the reply above yours.

gizmo21 likes this.
    in this thread it seems like a low total post count correlates with low reading ability
    renater and Jimbode like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by luckvillatoro View Post
    puez yo tengo una palm pre gsm telcel mexico con la version webOS 1.4.5 corriendo 800 mhz le instalo el MOJOWHATSUP y se queda congelada la carta que problema hay? tengo paln de datos y ni un haci ayuda por favor!!!!!!!
    Necesitas usar webOS 2.1, no funciona con 1.4

Saludos desde Mexico

(He asked about the white card using webOS 1.4, I replied about using 2.1)
    Quote Originally Posted by evanpan View Post
    ...otherwise, I have to wait until registration successful....
    I had the same problem; try to complete registration with bluestacks.
    No problems with MWU, it works fine on my pre3.
    Last edited by olli_p; 07/23/2013 at 05:48 AM.
    One more shot at trying to reproduce the cookie disappearing bug...

Happened twice the past weeks, both times I reactivated using the last SMS code without re-requesting. And I seem to notice it's if I start the application with no data connection, frontend will lose connection to the plugin and eventually the pref and registration cookie will get wiped.

Antonio if you have time maybe give it a shot?

Also, seems like the Maemo guys put up a site to request SMS codes: http://whitesoft.dyndns.org:2222/whatsapp_sms

wie bekomme ich mojo whatsup auf mein Palm pre
    Quote Originally Posted by blindwatch View Post
    Dear Antonio, Dear MojoWhatsup community,

I happily use MojoWhatsup on my Veer (2.1.1) for several months now without major problems.

Since some day in the second half of February, two problems have occured regarding Emoji-usage.
    A first support request to Antonio went out on 26th February, but there's no response. Maybe someone here can be of any help.

1) All Emojis will be inserted at the start of the current message. I can copy and paste them to their correct position, but that's a pain.
    2) Seemingly random, but fixed portions of the Emoji range don't get sent to my friend's iphone clients. If I send a message composed only with defective Emojis, they receive a message notification, but don't get any message from me.

Additionally, but this problem has been there right from the start, I am sometimes annoyed by the fact that I send messages that don't show up in my message history, but get answered anyway, so at least I know they are sent out.

Any ideas about those problems?
    Cheers

The Emoji problem, I reproduced it. It seems like if you set your font size to 14, it happens.