Page 87 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3777828384858687888990919297137 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
  1. #1721  
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    if someone can give a detailed step by step manual with bluestacks, i'll add it to the faq.
    If I remember tonight I'll see if I can produce some steps and screenshots.
    Last edited by ToniCipriani; 06/20/2013 at 11:23 AM.
    gizmo21 likes this.
  2.    #1722  
    I am so sorry not having answered your questions this past month. I've been very busy with other matters.
    I was also waiting for the wazapp guys to find a solution for the SMS code problem.

    Here is the new version that fixes this problem. Better late than never.

    https://github.com/amoralico/mojowha...Download-links
    My apps: MojoWhatsup (FAQ)
    jcmarcos and Rnp like this.
  3. #1724  
    when it's coming for palm pixi plus
  4. #1725  
    ok, I've tried to follow the directions below but haven't had success and am unable to get past step one.

    I installed the MWU script as directed (Save/Restore Community Development) on my Pre2 and Touchpad, but my Save&Restore does not appear to be any different.

    Even after a restart, there isn't anything related to MWU in the Save or Restore parts on either device that I can see. Should there be? Maybe the option to choose on or off for MWU? Is the script saving the profile but just not showing that it's doing so?

    I apologize if I'm just making this too difficult and am not seeing an answer in front of me. And thanks for any help, too.
    J

    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    Ok i see i have to be more precise

    If you want to install the same MWU profile you have on your phone on an other webOS device (e.g. Touchpad), do this.

    1. Save your MWU profile on your phone with the save&restore app and MWU script
    2. You have to install MWU on Touchpad (same version as you have on phone) and perhaps a first startup is needed. But no registration, sms, password... needed.
    3. Be sure to really exit MWU via menu on Touchpad.
    4. Install save&restore app and MWU script on Touchpad
    5. Copy over the whole directory from your phone /media/internal/saverestore/com.palm.mojowhatsup/ to same directory in Touchpad or at least take the latest zip there and send it via email (internalz pro) to touchpad and copy it to the same path (after creating it with internalz pro)
    6. Then you restore (the before on phone saved data) via app save&restore on your Touchpad.
    7. After the next MWU startup you should have all saved convos/files and should be able to chat instantly on touchpad -> no more settings needed.

    After all this is no profile sync solution, it is only a simple way to install it without hassle on touchpad. Think of it as Palm Backup app restore on Touchpad it's no iCloud

    Tjis way you can use the same account on your webOS phone and on a wifi only TouchPad.

    Have only tested this with Pre2 (SIM connected phone) to Pre3 (wifi only testdevice) and Touchpad.
  5. #1726  
    Quote Originally Posted by toaste View Post
    ok, I've tried to follow the directions below but haven't had success and am unable to get past step one.

    I installed the MWU script as directed (Save/Restore Community Development) on my Pre2 and Touchpad, but my Save&Restore does not appear to be any different.
    J
    Updated the instructions a bit.
    have you closed all apps?have you extracted the zip? is the file in the right path? are the linux rights same as the other files rights in this folder?have you rebooted?
  6. #1727  
    Also, try using Save/Restore to restore the MWU setup, and then perform a Luna restart before trying to run the app again. This might help.

    Baldric

    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  7. #1728  
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    Updated the instructions a bit.
    have you closed all apps?have you extracted the zip? is the file in the right path? are the linux rights same as the other files rights in this folder?have you rebooted?
    That solved it so far, the script wasn't being extracted. Now the MWU option is showing up on both devices in the save area, but only in the restore area on the Pre2.

    I emailed the zip file within the Pre2 com.palm.mojowhatsup folder to myself (only a folder with .jpg files inside of it that I can see, no other data files) and put that folder in the right path with Internalz only to find it had disappeared when I backed out of the directory and /or went into save/restore (still no option to restore).

    Next, I deleted and remade the .com.palm.mojowhatsup folder on the TP, moved the emailed folder over to the TP via USB after i had opened the zip file. Then, individually moved each of the files (still all .jpg files within it) with Internalz to the right path. And they're gone again after backing out of the path and MWU still not showing on the TP restore section.

    If I save, a restore option shows up on the TP. So I tried deleting the saved file and replace it with the one from the Pre2 and get an error stating the archive not restored. All the .jpg files that were inside the zipped file are then listed with a message of "caution: filename not matched: com.palm.mojowhatsup/*/media/internal/saverestore/com.pa;m.mojowhatsup/20130624T103834-0600/com.palm.mojowhatsup not found. I got this after I had to restart due to a too many cards error.

    This is a lot to read, but I thought what I'd done so far was important to know. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
    I check via Internalz and the zip file I had just put there is gone.
    Last edited by toaste; 06/24/2013 at 01:21 PM. Reason: updated info
  8. #1729  
    So have installed the script on both devices.
    Have you installed MWU on both devices and started it t least once on both? This is to create .db at least (no reg or login needed on restore device = TP in your case)
    On first device make backup and you'll find in /media/internal/saverestore/ an folder !! named com.palm.mojowhatsup with a zip inside having all convos in .db/pictures/cookie... in. If not or if there are other folders besides a single zip inside, delete them. Restart S&R, backup only MWU again and wait till end (switch turns to OFF) without switching the card/task.

    After having only one zip inside, copy the whole*media/internal/saverestore/com.palm.mojowhatsup folder to the same location on "Restore device". Reboot "restore device" after that and start Save&Restore and wait till all folders are scanned and MWU shows for restore and do so.

    After that restart "restore device" again.

    Start MWU and all should be there.

    Never start MWU on both device, account could get kicked. and always close MWU while save or restore.
    Last edited by gizmo21; 06/24/2013 at 11:42 PM.
  9. #1730  
    Is there any way to stop the notifications from my outgoing messages?
  10. #1731  
    Still unable to log in. Password incorrect. What am I doing wrong?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
  11. #1732  
    Quote Originally Posted by thenyboy View Post
    Still unable to log in. Password incorrect. What am I doing wrong?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    read faq and after trying again, come back detailed info about version and what you have tried so far.
  12. #1733  
    works fine in palm pre sprint with webos 2.1 here in mexico
  13. #1734  
    Quote Originally Posted by mizerable View Post
    Is there any way to stop the notifications from my outgoing messages?
    I find that happens when your message list/contact list isn't fully loaded. The other symptom when that happens is you can scroll past the top of the lists, and it keeps jumping when you try to search the contact list via typing.

    Just give it a wait for it to fully load before you try to do anything.
  14. patrick99's Avatar
    Posts
    10 Posts
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    #1735  
    I'm having problems with installing on Pre3 (version 1.5.5). I got and entered the SMS code and then got a password error message. The screen now shows a box on the bottom with Account Expiration Date: and a blank after that, and two buttons - Delete Account and Purchase Subscription. I purchased a subscription via Google Wallet, but have not received a message back confirming purchase from WhatsApp.

    When i hit login i get a prompt for password. Impostah shows a password that is almost 30 characters long. Does that sound right? Is there a way to copy & pasted the password into MojoWhatsup?

    thanks
    Patrick
  15. #1736  
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    read faq and after trying again, come back detailed info about version and what you have tried so far.
    I've veer using it for a long time, and read the faq as well.

    I'm having the same issue as the user above. But I did not buy anything.

    When I hit the get sms code, I get the registration pop up instead of the "message sent/ error".

    Thanks!


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
  16. #1737  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    If I remember tonight I'll see if I can produce some steps and screenshots.
    I know I promised but I couldn't get my Android phone to show me the screen and get an SMS code. I'll try to see if I can get them later.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  17. #1738  
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick99 View Post
    I'm having problems with installing on Pre3 (version 1.5.5). I got and entered the SMS code and then got a password error message. The screen now shows a box on the bottom with Account Expiration Date: and a blank after that, and two buttons - Delete Account and Purchase Subscription. I purchased a subscription via Google Wallet, but have not received a message back confirming purchase from WhatsApp.

    When i hit login i get a prompt for password. Impostah shows a password that is almost 30 characters long. Does that sound right? Is there a way to copy & pasted the password into MojoWhatsup?

    thanks
    Patrick
    Quote Originally Posted by thenyboy View Post
    I've veer using it for a long time, and read the faq as well.

    I'm having the same issue as the user above. But I did not buy anything.

    When I hit the get sms code, I get the registration pop up instead of the "message sent/ error".

    Thanks!


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    I just tried and I got a code fine on my Veer, and received it fine on my TouchPad running Fongo. Running fresh copy of MWU 1.5.5.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  18. #1739  
    @amoralico: have you changed anything in file/cookie... structure from 1.5.0. to 1.5.5 that could break save&restore script?

    Have feedback that it doesn't work on 1.5.5., but i still have 1.5.3 running (never change...)

    Or any other volunteer that can prove it saves and restores on MWU 1.5.5 ?
  19. #1740  
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    @amoralico: have you changed anything in file/cookie... structure from 1.5.0. to 1.5.5 that could break save&restore script?

    Have feedback that it doesn't work on 1.5.5., but i still have 1.5.3 running (never change...)

    Or any other volunteer that can prove it saves and restores on MWU 1.5.5 ?
    Actually 1.5.4 I think didn't work either. I thought it was a corrupted backup, but appears not.

    Lost my registration (the cookie bug that couldn't reproduce), tried to restore the cookie from an old backup to get the password, it didn't restore it. Then all I got was a month worth of messages lost.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions