Page 84 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3474798081828384858687888994134 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ananimus View Post
    To initiate a chat you go to Contacts and choose someone first. Settings for what's included on your Contacts list are in the Preferences (they're pulled from Synergy, default is to list only mobile numbers, the list is populated when you open the app, so if you change this you have to Exit and reopen).

Once you start a chat or someone starts one with you, the histories and threads show up in the Chats list.

(And actually... what exactly are Groups for on whatsapp anyway?)
    Actually groups work a bit differently. When you create a group, you WILL see the empty chat log immediately. Open that chat, tap the top bar then add people there. That's how to create a group chat in MWU.

I think the problem here is the empty chat doesn't appear.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Tried just now, it works. Where are you located? Do you have your /var/log/messages?
    thanks for replying... really appreciate the help

I just opened up var/log/messages, and there's a LOT of stuff there.
    What should I be posting up here?

and I'm located in Singapore
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ananimus View Post
    (And actually... what exactly are Groups for on whatsapp anyway?)
    I use groups all the time. Common titles are:

Dinner?
    <Name of film at cinema>
    Badminton.
    Quote Originally Posted by beetrootred View Post
    thanks for replying... really appreciate the help

I just opened up var/log/messages, and there's a LOT of stuff there.
    What should I be posting up here?

and I'm located in Singapore
    Try to create the group like I mentioned, then post it here. You can attach files.

Then we'll take a look and take it from there.
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    Does this work on Palm Pixi Plus..?:

The road to success is always under construction
    Quote Originally Posted by mafu6
    Does this work on Palm Pixi Plus..?:

I think it does, but of course your Pixi Plus has to be running webOS 2.x

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by NuttyBunny; 05/21/2013 at 01:48 PM.
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Rnp likes this.
    Just dropped by here to say that Antono's fabulous app still works after me switching provider from Movistar to Vodafone ES. Of course, that was expected, but MojoWhatsapp was the first thing I tried upon inserting my new SIM card.
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    Vistaus likes this.
    Uh oh, bad news indeed! MojoWhatsup has stopped working in my Pre3, and I suspect it has to be something with the contacts. See, today it was working, until I added a new contact from the "hotmail.com" web site. It appeared just fine in my Pre's contacts list, even before I expected.

But after that, MojoWhatsup shows a permanent "wait ring" upon start.

It shows, at the top, that I have "20 conversations", but just below, it says "0 contacts". It seems it's unable to pull them from the list. I've even deleted the contact from the phone, and it has been also deleted from Hotmail, but MojoWahtsup still doesn't work. I've rebooted twice, but no luck.

What can I do? Is there any file "stuck" somewhere that I can check?
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmarcos View Post
    Uh oh, bad news indeed! MojoWhatsup has stopped working in my Pre3, and I suspect it has to be something with the contacts. See, today it was working, until I added a new contact from the "hotmail.com" web site. It appeared just fine in my Pre's contacts list, even before I expected.

But after that, MojoWhatsup shows a permanent "wait ring" upon start.

It shows, at the top, that I have "20 conversations", but just below, it says "0 contacts". It seems it's unable to pull them from the list. I've even deleted the contact from the phone, and it has been also deleted from Hotmail, but MojoWahtsup still doesn't work. I've rebooted twice, but no luck.

What can I do? Is there any file "stuck" somewhere that I can check?
    I just tried manually adding a contact via the phone Contacts and it refreshed just fine. If anything I just restarted my phone this morning, so if I have login problems I would notice it now.

Also did a test with my Android testbed, messages go through just fine. Last chatted with actual contact around midnight yesterday, also was fine. Maemo side not reporting problems either.

You might want to delete that contact and try again...
    Last edited by ToniCipriani; 05/27/2013 at 09:10 AM.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    The official IPhone client allows an invisible state. Are you able to add this feature to mojowhatsapp? As far as I know, the Android client doesn't have this feature.
    I've reinstalled latest version and I'm one of those banging the head against the wall because I have to register again.

I thought I remembered correctly my prior user and password, but attempting the "login" function always returns a "wrong password" error.

So I put "34" as my country code, my nine digit phone number, "juancarlos.marcos" as user name, and ask for an activation code by SMS... Which hasn't arrive in a full day!

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Same here, in The Netherlands.. I have a new Pre3 on which i want MWU aswell (had it on my old pre3 too), but im waiting for a couple days already for the sms..
    Tried the latest build already, and also 1.5.3. Still same problems.
    How can i solve this problem?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by g.vos View Post
    Same here, in The Netherlands.. I have a new Pre3 on which i want MWU aswell (had it on my old pre3 too), but im waiting for a couple days already for the sms..
    Tried the latest build already, and also 1.5.3. Still same problems.
    How can i solve this problem?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    If you use the same number, you could actually just use your existing password
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    If you use the same number, you could actually just use your existing password
    Sure, and I swear I remembered it correctly, but was never able to log in. My mistake was reinstalling MojoWhatsup without saving first the original files, with my credentials, in order to put them back after reinstalling. I guess there's nowhere now to look for them...

I registered many months ago, and never had a single problem. Now, I'm forced to register again, and I don't know why the hell the activation code is never sent to me. What can it be? Is there anything I can do, perhaps even asking WhatsApp people directly? If they ask me which phone do I have, should I say I have an iPhone, Android or Windows Phone? I don't remember how MojoWhatsup spoofs to the server.

I also sent an e-mail to Antonio, but he hasn't replied yet. I will look at gizmo's FAQ...

Maemo guys reported registration problems too, but it's being worked on.

maemo.org - Talk - View Single Post - Wazapp Public Beta for N9 [0.9.17]

In the meantime seems like using BlueStacks to run Whatsapp to get the registration code seems to be an alternative.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    In the meantime seems like using BlueStacks to run Whatsapp to get the registration code seems to be an alternative.
    Yup yup. I'll vouch for that again.
    still unable to log in, it keeps asking me for a password.

Any news?
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by thenyboy View Post
    still unable to log in, it keeps asking me for a password.
    Me too, I've used all the possible combinations of user name and password, I'm sure that I've put the right one several times, and the message is always "password error" or something. How come that MojoWhatsapp was able to login before? Antonio hasn't aswered either.

SMS with validation code is never delivered, but that can be because of my new network provider (Vodafone), which hasn't provided me with a solution. WhatsApp people neither, the only offer the app's method to get the code, and won't deliver it by e-mail.

I'm out for now, with no solution in sight!

Grrrr...

In fact I was able to get de code by sms using bluestack but i'm still unable to log in because of the password.

I hope we can get a fix soon, i'll keep trying to find a way in the meantime.
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by thenyboy View Post
    In fact I was able to get de code by sms using bluestack but i'm still unable to log in because of the password.

I hope we can get a fix soon, i'll keep trying to find a way in the meantime.
    thanks for the update, even if it's dicouraging. My carrier has confirmed I don't have any international SMS restriction. So it has to be that, once again, ervice has changed, and thus, the registration request fails, even if MojoWhatup says it's been OK. Guess we'll have to wait, Antonio still didn't answer me.

why do you say that about the password?