Page 83 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3373787980818283848586878893133 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
  1.    #1641  
    https://github.com/amoralico/mojowha...Download-links

Fixes last registration problem (fail-old-version)
    My apps: MojoWhatsup (FAQ)
    Rnp and Alm_Makarov like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post

Ok, never did sort out possible dead registration from trying Get Voice Code. But did in place update and hit Get SMS Code. We'll see how it goes...

Edit: Okay, so part of the support email was about checking Credits/Payments, so I assume WA has gone to a paid version? Is there anyway to sort this from MojoWU?

(Sorry, for someone who's never used WA, all this business of using the service without ever seeing an official app is confusing. WA is pretty good at not explaining how any of this works or letting you do any of the set up over the web. They really should set up an online portal for managing accounts as I'm sure even folks with official apps sometimes have trouble and lose their phone!)
    Last edited by ananimus; 05/12/2013 at 10:58 AM.
    Gracias por esta app para webOS. Tuve problemas para iniciar sesión, pero Amoralico me dio la solución; vivo en argentina, y para que funcione tuve que agregar un nueve (9) entre el código de país y el numero de celular; no solo soluciono mi problema para iniciar sesión, sino que permitió de la misma manera agregar contactos y hacer que mis mensajes lleguen a destino. También soluciono la adición de contactos en mi Nokia 5800, (no sabia como hacerlo) ya que solo tuve que realizar la misma tarea y así se adicionaron automáticamente.
    Gracias amoralico por este gran aporte a la comunidad webOS.

Translation:
    Thank you for this app for webOS. I had trouble logging in, but Amoralico gave me the solution, I live in Argentina, and to work I had to add a nine (9) between the country code and phone number, not only solved my problem to login, but allowing the same way add contacts and make my messages reach their destination. Also fix adding contacts on my Nokia 5800, (did not know how) and I only had to perform the same task and thus automatically added.
    Amoralico Thanks for this great contribution to the webOS community.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 05/12/2013 at 11:18 PM.
    Well, this version just does not enter my Pre 3. Blast Launches but does not enter the application. Any suggestions?

Note: With the previous version I never had that problem.

Edit: Problem solved. Just deleted the app and went back to install. For anyone with the same problem.
    Last edited by despinova; 05/13/2013 at 12:38 AM.
    Rnp likes this.
    Suggestion to receive the code: install in any Android device, turn on the airplane mode and try to enable with your number using Wifi.

So, you gonna receive the calling with your number without problem and can use to enable in your webOS Device.

After, you can uninstall or use other number in the Android device...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Serveral updates to the FAQ.

And thanks amoralico for the new update (even if i stay on my known good version as i have my account already )
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Suggestion to receive the code: install in any Android device, turn on the airplane mode and try to enable with your number using Wifi.
    Brilliant! If I had access to any Android device and one with WA. I'm sort of hosed at the moment. No code, it's choked, and the WA support seems to have no interest in helping if you don't have an official app.
    Quote Originally Posted by ananimus View Post
    Brilliant! If I had access to any Android device and one with WA. I'm sort of hosed at the moment. No code, it's choked, and the WA support seems to have no interest in helping if you don't have an official app.
    Try BlueStacks Android Emulator. There you can install WA as well and use it to receive the registration SMS on your regular phone.

tapatalked
    Quote Originally Posted by nfsracer View Post
    Try BlueStacks Android Emulator. There you can install WA as well and use it to receive the registration SMS on your regular phone.
    It works, thanks!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    new faq point:

17. How to update MWU
    Best way is to install a new version over the existing one, so all accountdata and conversations stay. If you need to uninstall the old version, you could think about msking a bsckup of this data (find manual in this FAQ), to have it restored into the new app version. Easiest way to update is to use in app updatelink, which needs Preware or Internalz to be set the filehandler for .ipk files to be to recognized by one of them.
    thanks a lot.it worked!!
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Antonio, muchisimas gracias por tu constante revision y evolucion de la aplicacion !
    jcmarcos likes this.
    Gracias por la actualización!!
    jcmarcos likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by nfsracer View Post

tapatalked
    Winner winner, chicken dinner! That did it. (Also, wow... BlueStacks is pretty fricken cool.)

This is a good suggestion for the FAQ. Annnnnnnnd, donated. Very nice work!
    Last edited by ananimus; 05/15/2013 at 10:38 PM.
    I can't seem to create a chat.

I go to Chats > Create New Group > type in my subject & click Send Changes... and then nothing. At this point, I'm in the Chats view where I see all my other chats. If I go back to the main menu, it still says that I have the same number of chats as before.

I'm on a Pre3 running webOS 2.2.4 with 9.2GB of space left.
    Quote Originally Posted by beetrootred View Post

I go to Chats > Create New Group > type in my subject & click Send Changes... and then nothing. At this point, I'm in the Chats view where I see all my other chats. If I go back to the main menu, it still says that I have the same number of chats as before.

Tried just now, it works. Where are you located? Do you have your /var/log/messages?
    PS: I just noticed in my app that my expiry got extended to June 2014... was supposed to expire next month.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    I just noticed in my app that my expiry got extended to June 2014... was supposed to expire next month.
    Then, it must be that Antonio's superpowers strech well beyond expected...

Kung-fu master!

:-D
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post

Is it possible that the code is outdated on GitHub? The recent commits listed on GitHub are only metadata updates.
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox – a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    File Explorer – fast and simple file manager (root support on webOS 3)
    QuickChat for Facebook – real-time Facebook chat (broken)
    Archive Manager – extract and create archives (zip, rar, 7z, …)
    FTPit! – full-featured FTP client for webOS
    e-mail (contact, support) – if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmarcos View Post
    Then, it must be that Antonio's superpowers strech well beyond expected...

Kung-fu master!

:-D
    Nah, probably just WhatsApp extending everyone in light of BBM and Hangouts.
    Quote Originally Posted by beetrootred View Post

To initiate a chat you go to Contacts and choose someone first. Settings for what's included on your Contacts list are in the Preferences (they're pulled from Synergy, default is to list only mobile numbers, the list is populated when you open the app, so if you change this you have to Exit and reopen).

Once you start a chat or someone starts one with you, the histories and threads show up in the Chats list.

(And actually... what exactly are Groups for on whatsapp anyway?)