Page 82 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3272777879808182838485868792132 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart Pfeiffer View Post
    Hello,
    i've two webos machines and was trying to set it up on both. I'm right clear that i can use it only on one device at the same time. So i have to disconnect on one, and then connect at the other... But i do not want to register every time again and again on both machines. So i thought i can set up the same account informations in both. But by hand it would not work. Where is the password stored? Where can i find it to set it up in the other device?
    Thanks,
    Bart.
    Read the FAQ and then try everything that is mentioned there.
    If it doesn't work, come back and ask more detailed.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcworld View Post
    Is date and time correctly set on your Pre?
    the time and the date on my pre3 is right.
    this problem is only in 1.5.3 , not in the older versions..
    Quote Originally Posted by nfsracer View Post
    All I could do to fix this behaviour was to completely delete my mojowhatsup database.
    How do you to this?
    i can't register whatsapp, it don't send sms to my sim. How to get password ?
    Quote Originally Posted by chipvtvn View Post
    i can't register whatsapp, it don't send sms to my sim. How to get password ?
    read faq, try all of it to register. Wait long, wait again. After that come back with details what device you have and what you did so far.
    Hi,

i've been using WhatsApp for a while on a Andoid-Device, which i lost a few days ago...
    Now i am using my Palm Pre Plus again and i am waiting for the SMS since two days. But is it possible to use WhatsUp when i had an WhatsApp account already?

Thanks in advance for answers and sorry for my englisch ;-)

nummereins
    Usually I change device (Pre3/webOs vs HTC Radar/Winpho vs HTC Desire/Android) allways with same phone number and I haven't problems with whatsup in each device

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by nummereins View Post
    Now i am using my Palm Pre Plus again and i am waiting for the SMS since two days. But is it possible to use WhatsUp when i had an WhatsApp account already?
    I too have been waiting two days, for the SMS with the code to register. I have sent multiple requests, with no luck so far. Why is such an unreliable service so popular is beyond me.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    pcworld likes this.
    Throw me in with the rest: Two days and no response from whatsapp registration.

Pre 3 GSM on StraightTalk (AT&T). Entered country code, ten digit number and a name. Hit Get SMS Code with apparent success. But nothing yet...
    OK some bad news... WhatsApp themselves changed the registration again. Good news is the Maemo guys to the rescue again: Wazapp Public Beta for N9 [0.9.17] - Page 974 - maemo.org - Talk

Scorpius fixed it on Yappari already: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=84605&page=334

Also do NOT attempt to use the voice option. You will get blocked and then you'll need to call WhatsApp to get your phone number unblocked.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    OK some bad news... WhatsApp themselves changed the registration again. Good news is the Maemo guys to the rescue again: Wazapp Public Beta for N9 [0.9.17] - Page 974 - maemo.org - Talk

Scorpius fixed it on Yappari already: [Announce] Yappari - A WhatsApp client for the N900 ONLY - v0.0.31 - Page 334 - maemo.org - Talk

Also do NOT attempt to use the voice option. You will get blocked and then you'll need to call WhatsApp to get your phone number unblocked.
    updated faq again, well too sad WA is trying big times to sabotage the unofficial Clients.

A question to those who already hit the Account "Purchase subscription" button in mojowhatsup. Does it work right now? I'm thinking about hitting it as long as MWU works in any way to prevent blocking of this feature in future versions (although i think donating devs here could be more effective right now)

How is the subscription caculated, i have an expiration date of 23. SEP 2013, i guess hitting it now would only give me an subscription tilll 9. MAY 2014?
    sshaka likes this.
    I guess they don't want our money...
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Considering that I have already attempted the 'voice' option, what do I do now? What number do I call? Thanks.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Hey, I cant find MojoWhatsup with preware. How can I install it if I can't find it with preware? Please help me!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Considering that I have already attempted the 'voice' option, what do I do now? What number do I call? Thanks.
    This.

After a few days' waiting, I tried voice yesterday without seeing this. Guess I'll figure out the call in stuff...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nina M View Post
    Hey, I cant find MojoWhatsup with preware. How can I install it if I can't find it with preware? Please help me!!!!
    No - not in Preware.

Here: MojoWhatsup (a Whatsapp client for webos)
    Well, I tried emailing WA about fixing a possibly broken registration. Their response is patently unhelpful as they presume I have access to an official app, which I naturally don't. So...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushab View Post
    How do we update our version??I m currently using 1.5.0 and whenever i open mojowhatsup ,it shows there is a new version 1.5.3 available and when i download it,it says file format not supported.
    so do i first uninstall the existing 1.5.0 version and then install the newer 1.5.3 version??
    Quote Originally Posted by Rushab View Post
    so do i first uninstall the existing 1.5.0 version and then install the newer 1.5.3 version??
    new faq point:

17. How to update MWU
    Best way is to install a new version over the existing one, so all accountdata and conversations stay. If you need to uninstall the old version, you could think about msking a bsckup of this data (find manual in this FAQ), to have it restored into the new app version. Easiest way to update is to use in app updatelink, which needs Preware or Internalz to be set the filehandler for .ipk files to be to recognized by one of them.
    Hi i installed the application successfully but when i try to run it i always get a blank white screen. i tried restarting and relaunching numerous times. I use a palm pixi plus please help