Page 79 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2969747576777879808182838489129 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by toaste View Post
    I'm using webOS 2.2.4

I've the new project macaw, chatfree, & quick post since February.
    bump
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    But I really don't see it. I double checked /var/log/messages

@TheMart: The picture really is received.
    Sir, you had my curiosity. Now you have my attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMARTPre3 View Post
    MWU does eat up some battery power, if you want to have it shut down completely, check manually for messages and tap up left for MWU menu and bottom option 'Exit' to completely close MWU and stop as much battery drain as possible.
    will put this into the FAQ to have less questions here.

well at least hope so
    pnkjtweets likes this.
  4.    #1564  
    Tarek Galal has solved the upload problem for Maemo devices.

https://github.com/tgalal/wazapp

It will take me a few days to port it into Mojowhatsup. So please be patient

Enviado desde mi cm_tenderloin usando Tapatalk 2
    My apps: MojoWhatsup (FAQ)
    bigdoby, Grabber5.0 and Vistaus like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    Tarek Galal has solved the upload problem for Maemo devices.

https://github.com/tgalal/wazapp

It will take me a few days to port it into Mojowhatsup. So please be patient

Great work as always! Keep up the good work! I'll send a donation to you for for all the support all the time, so you can buy a package of diapers for the little one
    Vistaus likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by toaste View Post
    I just upgraded my version of this app to the most recent one (I don't recall what it had been at, but was months old) after unsuccessfully trying to get it to work. I did this without uninstalling the prior version and when I started it up, it was the blank card. I tried 2-3 more times, rebooted, tried again and still the blank card.

I used Preware to uninstall it then to try to reinstall, but it got stuck at the spinning circle so I rebooted and then checked to make sure it was not installed (wasn't).

I then reinstalled it via WOSQI and am still getting the blank card even after rebooting.

Is the Pre2 not compatible with the newest version, if compatible at now? Do I need to go to an older version to get this to app to work again?

Thanks for any suggestions.
    Another bump
    I'm having problem with my password... I saw in FAQ:

Password: use any password (since Mojowhatsup version 1.5 the password is generated by WA-Server and sent/saved to phone in registration answer field pw=XXXX=)
    ... but somebody can help me to find this information?

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    amoralico, you just got 20 euros from me via your PayPal. Will donate again next month. Thanks for keeping us supported!
    T-Pad and nichtwirklich like this.
    Great! Missed sending pictures, although messages at least worked the most important. I have a ****load of pics on hold to send to some people though hehe, picture bomb in a couple of days for them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    I'm having problem with my password... I saw in FAQ:

... but somebody can help me to find this information?

Best Regards...
    I think you can retrieve the password using Impostah, then checking the cookies for MWU. Or worst case, just request a new SMS and log on again, a new password will be regenerated. You only need the password if you want multiple instances working (e.g. TouchPad + phone)
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Rnp likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    I think you can retrieve the password using Impostah, then checking the cookies for MWU. Or worst case, just request a new SMS and log on again, a new password will be regenerated. You only need the password if you want multiple instances working (e.g. TouchPad + phone)
    updated faq with amoralicos post for this:

MojoWhatsup (a Whatsapp client for webos)
    Loiter likes this.
  12.    #1572  
    As I promised here is the new version which fixes the media upload problem.

As always, download from here:

https://github.com/amoralico/mojowha...Download-links

I've not tested it so much, so please I hope your feedback ;-)
    jcmarcos, Rnp, tbc2277 and 2 others like this.
    Seems to work cool!
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    Amoralico 4 president !
    Instalado en mi PrPrPr&#$275$;$3$

Installed on Pre3

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    I just upgraded my version of this app to the most recent one (I don't recall what it had been at, but was months old) after unsuccessfully trying to get it to work. I did this without uninstalling the prior version and when I started it up, it was the blank card. I tried 2-3 more times, rebooted, tried again and still the blank card.

I used Preware to uninstall it then to try to reinstall, but it got stuck at the spinning circle so I rebooted and then checked to make sure it was not installed (wasn't).

I then reinstalled it via WOSQI and am still getting the blank card even after rebooting.

Is the Pre2 not compatible with the newest version, if compatible at now? Do I need to go to an older version to get this to app to work again?

Thanks for any suggestions.
    Thanks Antonio.

Also, I think I MIGHT have reproduced the issue on where MWU would lose the registration settings. One thing interesting is that at the same time, the Skype contacts bug in Contacts also got triggered, i.e. Skype contact would become the default even if you set it to something else.

Going to do some log analysis tonight.
    amoralico likes this.
  18.    #1578  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Thanks Antonio.

Also, I think I MIGHT have reproduced the issue on where MWU would lose the registration settings. One thing interesting is that at the same time, the Skype contacts bug in Contacts also got triggered, i.e. Skype contact would become the default even if you set it to something else.

Going to do some log analysis tonight.
    Good news. That's something I couldn't reproduce at all. I also think it is not related to MojoWhatsup.

Works!
    Great work once again - it wasn't weekend!
    My daughter likes it.

edit:
    is this the right site to donate to the other developer who is working hard to keep "our" MWA running beside amoralico?
    http://openwhatsapp.org/
    Last edited by schmackolino; 04/12/2013 at 01:37 PM.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    I installed via Preware and now when it launches I get stuck to the opening screen with the big MojoWA icon.
    Any ideas?