Page 78 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2868737475767778798081828388128 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMARTPre3 View Post
    Basically saying: everyone else runs into problem B, but no one reacts on my problem A. Again, that is because problem B, the picture uploading, everyone uses and runs into as a common and not an isolated problem like yours.
    Sorry, but imho you're taken in by a serious misconception: No one reacting on my problem A could basically mean that everyone else is coming here for problem B and just searching for info on Problem B, whilst not caring/reading/thinking/helping about Emoji-related problems at all because they don't use them.

You act the big shot here, writing dozens of sentences sidetracking about your point of view, please let's finally concentrate on MojoWhatsapp-problems, not personal ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by blindwatch View Post
    Sorry, but imho you're taken in by a serious misconception: No one reacting on my problem A could basically mean that everyone else is coming here for problem B and just searching for info on Problem B, whilst not caring/reading/thinking/helping about Emoji-related problems at all because they don't use them.

You act the big shot here, writing dozens of sentences sidetracking about your point of view, please let's finally concentrate on MojoWhatsapp-problems, not personal ones.
    You're really way wrong, and the quotes of you prove it, its impatience.

If people have the same problem, they google and find your post, or read some pages. And actually what I said is proven, every one that checked it doesn't have the problem you got.

You're now just taking things out of proportion by thinking that others wouldn't use emoticons. Guess then you're the only one who does

No big shot, like others posting here giving tips what to do. If the dev doesn't react on your problem, the best option left now (after reinstalling MWU) is do a full factory wipe for your Pre3.

So yes, the focus on MWU problems are clear since long: the picture upload failing is a widespread problem, yours is isolated.
    Vistaus and pnkjtweets like this.
    I just upgraded my version of this app to the most recent one (I don't recall what it had been at, but was months old) after unsuccessfully trying to get it to work. I did this without uninstalling the prior version and when I started it up, it was the blank card. I tried 2-3 more times, rebooted, tried again and still the blank card.

I used Preware to uninstall it then to try to reinstall, but it got stuck at the spinning circle so I rebooted and then checked to make sure it was not installed (wasn't).

I then reinstalled it via WOSQI and am still getting the blank card even after rebooting.

Is the Pre2 not compatible with the newest version, if compatible at now? Do I need to go to an older version to get this to app to work again?

Thanks for any suggestions.
    You're really way wrong, and the quotes of you prove it, its impatience.
    After acting as thread police, you now act as its judge and psychologist. Congratulations. The only valuable input I got from all your posts is the fact that you have no problems with Emojis. Thank you for this.

p.s.: I have a Veer. I mentioned this in my first post. Apology accepted.
    Last edited by blindwatch; 04/07/2013 at 08:11 PM.
    Hi there everyone, I have upgraded to the latest version (v1.5.2 - March 20, 2013), but it is draining my battery extremely quick, from full charge to less than 10% within 5~ 6 hours. I'm using this on HP Pre3, webOS version 2.2.3. If I'm not using MojoWatssup, my phone can last for more than 1 day. Anyone notice this issue? Kindly have your advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by blindwatch View Post
    After acting as thread police, you now act as its judge and psychologist. Congratulations. The only valuable input I got from all your posts is the fact that you have no problems with Emojis. Thank you for this.

p.s.: I have a Veer. I mentioned this in my first post. Apology accepted.
    Again, no police, no judge or psychologist, one can simply read your posts and see you act impatient sorry mate, no need for me or you to twist anything. But enough words have been spilled on this. So this will be the last I've said about this, if you want to continue go ahead.

Nice you have a Veer, you asked everyone with a Pre3 to test the Emoji too. Then again its all WebOS devices and MWU.

While you have spend all this time to type these posts and wait for more people to test it, while it has been confirmed it seems isolated at you, in the same time you could have put that Veer with WebOS to factory reset and reinstall MWU though... Hope it'll all work again fully for you soonish.
    Quote Originally Posted by yeowjinghui View Post
    Hi there everyone, I have upgraded to the latest version (v1.5.2 - March 20, 2013), but it is draining my battery extremely quick, from full charge to less than 10% within 5~ 6 hours. I'm using this on HP Pre3, webOS version 2.2.3. If I'm not using MojoWatssup, my phone can last for more than 1 day. Anyone notice this issue? Kindly have your advice.
    MWU does eat up some battery power, if you want to have it shut down completely, check manually for messages and tap up left for MWU menu and bottom option 'Exit' to completely close MWU and stop as much battery drain as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by toaste View Post
    Is the Pre2 not compatible with the newest version, if compatible at now? Do I need to go to an older version to get this to app to work again?
    I have 2 Pre2's working with MWU, and know about at least 2 more that have the app's latest version installed.

What version of webOS do you have running, and d you have any patches installed that change system behaviour?
    Quote Originally Posted by grotevoet View Post
    I have 2 Pre2's working with MWU, and know about at least 2 more that have the app's latest version installed.

What version of webOS do you have running, and d you have any patches installed that change system behaviour?
    I'm using webOS 2.2.4

I've the new project macaw, chatfree, & quick post since February.
    Good evening everybody. I have the same problem of any other: my whatsup doesn't upload pics anymore... It starts to upload but the percent remains to 0%...
    Can someone help, please? I have a pre3 with webos 2.2.4

Thanx a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by gigiolandia View Post
    Good evening everybody. I have the same problem of any other: my whatsup doesn't upload pics anymore... It starts to upload but the percent remains to 0%...
    Can someone help, please? I have a pre3 with webos 2.2.4

Thanx a lot
    THere is no help, at this point. Its broken.

There is only one guy claiming his MWU is still doing picture upload, he said he would do a log dump before Sunday, but too bad we've not seen it yet.

The log literally takes secs to make and then upload to here, so I hope he keeps word and will do it soonish. It might give an indication why it works at his phone. Or maybe he thinks it works, but it doesn't really reach the receiving phone.

Scroll up for more people having this problem and cross your fingers the dev comes in to get a solution for this widespread problem.
    Looks like the end of the tunnel is near for the media sending issue.

maemo.org - Talk - View Single Post - Wazapp Public Beta for N9 [0.9.17]
    THere is no help, at this point. Its broken.
    The log literally takes secs to make and then upload to here, so I hope he keeps word and will do it soonish. It might give an indication why it works at his phone.
    I'm sorry for being sick the last couple of days so not as active on the forums as I normally am.

Anyway, MWU didn't log anything to /var/log/messages
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    I'm sorry for being sick the last couple of days so not as active on the forums as I normally am.

Which is weird because MWU logs both success and fail conditions.

Like said above this post, MWU should always give a log, so that is pretty strange.

Could you reply on the question I put in an earlier post though, as you are the only one reporting it working:

Have you actually asked the person you send the picture too, if the picture actually is received? Which means: the thumbnail is there and the picture can be downloaded?

Or are you getting the confirmation on your phone, and you take that as the confirmation that its working?
    But I really don't see it. I double checked /var/log/messages

@TheMart: The picture really is received.
    I could send pictures,
    as I have ...
    sent the photo, not the sender and skewer in the photo, I give the same look forward contact and shipping contact me and it worked

he podido enviar fotos,
    como lo he hecho...
    envio la foto, no la envia y pincho en la foto , le doy a reenviar contacto busco el mismo contacto y la envio y a mi me ha funcionado

mi ingles es malo asi que siento si hay alguna confusion
    Quote Originally Posted by javiermorales View Post
    I could send pictures,
    as I have ...
    sent the photo, not the sender and skewer in the photo, I give the same look forward contact and shipping contact me and it worked

he podido enviar fotos,
    como lo he hecho...
    envio la foto, no la envia y pincho en la foto , le doy a reenviar contacto busco el mismo contacto y la envio y a mi me ha funcionado

mi ingles es malo asi que siento si hay alguna confusion
    This method doesn't work. It "seems" that the pic is sent but the receiver only receives an empty thumbnail... So this method is not good.
    Hope that someone can fix this bug soon... :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by gigiolandia View Post
    This method doesn't work. It "seems" that the pic is sent but the receiver only receives an empty thumbnail... So this method is not good.
    Hope that someone can fix this bug soon... :-(
    Indeed, it seems to work, but the receiver gets a blank thumbnail and can't download the original picture.
    But I really don't see it. I double checked /var/log/messages

@TheMart: The picture really is received.
    MMmhhhhh strangest, weirdest MWU behaviour ever then. No log and the pics are really received. Well, there always has to be an exception to the rule!