Page 77 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2767727374757677787980818287127 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    I've tried it with both sending a new picture (one from the phone itself) and forwarding one. Both works fine.
    Thing is, are you sure, like 100% sure confirmed from the person that is suppose to receive it that they can download the full picture?

Because I can forward a picture that failed to upload, and the receiver sees a thumbnail but its white and downloading obviously doesn't work.

The fact that your mojowhatsup gives a green sign of send doesn't mean its received.

Would be pretty strange if you're an exception to everyone else, but hey sometimes the exceptions confirm the rule lol.
    I'll see what I can do.
    This is pretty easy, as you're the only one that seems to have a working picture upload/send, it would be useful to have your dump.
    I'll see what I can do.
    Easiest way is to use webOS Quick Installer's file receive option. Connect your phone, launch WOSQI, send the message, then immediately switch to WOSI and go under Tools, and Receive file. Put the path /var/log/messages, and a local machine path, then click Receive. Zip and attach the file.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Hey, I've seen 8 different users checking in because of the picture thing since my last post. Could all of you please take 10 seconds and check the Emoji thing? I would really appreciate your help.

Just take the last Emoji of the first page (thought balloon), check whether it gets represented by a rectangle in the edit area or not and whether it will be received by another whatsapp user or not.

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by schmackolino View Post
    image upload doesn't work since today :-(
    anyone else?
    once again an silent update from whatsapp?

else: what would my daughter do without it? thanks, young father...
    Image upload is not working for me either. I tried today and it did not work.
    Quote Originally Posted by blindwatch View Post
    Hey, I've seen 8 different users checking in because of the picture thing since my last post. Could all of you please take 10 seconds and check the Emoji thing? I would really appreciate your help.

Just take the last Emoji of the first page (thought balloon), check whether it gets represented by a rectangle in the edit area or not and whether it will be received by another whatsapp user or not.

Thanks in advance.
    You can test this yourself. All you need to do is add yourself to the contacts, send the message and it'll get echo'ed back in the same chat window.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    You can test this yourself. All you need to do is add yourself to the contacts, send the message and it'll get echo'ed back in the same chat window.
    Thanks for the info, I have already tested this problem thoroughly through sending Emojis to my girlfriends iphone. You can witness the fruits of my efforts in this post.
    What I want to know is if I am the only one with this problem. I thought this forum is the right place to ask other MojoWhatsapp users if they have the same problems. I really can't understand how you could get me this wrong?
    Last edited by blindwatch; 04/04/2013 at 02:44 PM.
    Thanks for the info, I have already tested this problem thoroughly through sending Emojis to my girlfriends iphone. You can witness the fruits of my efforts in this post.
    What I want to know is if I am the only one with this problem. I thought this forum is the right place to ask other MojoWhatsapp users if they have the same problems. I really can't understand how you could get me this wrong?
    Listen, I/we checked and found NOT such a problem on our device. Your problem seems isolated.

There are indeed multiple persons having the picture upload problem, THUS that isn't isolated.

You get the picture? If other people don't have these problems they have reported it, or won't report it as they're not running into these problems.

Like I said, your problem is probably just for you. Find out whats wrong, maybe do a fresh clean install of everything including WebOS or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by pepebuho View Post
    Image upload is not working for me either. I tried today and it did not work.
    Sure - I confirm that the app version v1.5.2 has an issue with uploading images. On my Pre3 2.2.4 I can select images for sending them - but the target user never receives these.
    I'm also sure this image transfer worked ok with the previous version (v1.5.1 - January 11, 2013). Or let me state it this way: after installing the v1.5.2 I was no longer able to transfer images (not sure what day this was).
    ---
    BTW - I can receive images from others (iPhone) without issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinH@webos View Post
    Sure - I confirm that the app version v1.5.2 has an issue with uploading images. On my Pre3 2.2.4 I can select images for sending them - but the target user never receives these.
    I'm also sure this image transfer worked ok with the previous version (v1.5.1 - January 11, 2013). Or let me state it this way: after installing the v1.5.2 I was no longer able to transfer images (not sure what day this was).
    ---
    BTW - I can receive images from others (iPhone) without issues.
    And when exactly did you install it?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMARTPre3 View Post
    Listen, I/we checked and found NOT such a problem on our device. Your problem seems isolated.

There are indeed multiple persons having the picture upload problem, THUS that isn't isolated.

You get the picture? If other people don't have these problems they have reported it, or won't report it as they're not running into these problems.

Like I said, your problem is probably just for you. Find out whats wrong, maybe do a fresh clean install of everything including WebOS or something.
    Listen, your arrogant answers tried to keep my problem down right from the start. In your first answer, you didn't even care about my problem, you ignored it right away.
    How should I know if I am the only one with this problem, when I get no answers at all, neither negative ones. I find it quite disturbing that I have to push my topic this often and this rigorous to get any attention at all.
    What did I do to deserve this? I think it's a question of cordiality to answer when questioned. Especially in a forum, where one is fully dependent on written posts - or do you actually believe I should base my results on getting NO answers? What a weird idea of communication/science/problem solving that is...
    Listen, your arrogant answers tried to keep my problem down right from the start. In your first answer, you didn't even care about my problem, you ignored it right away.
    How should I know if I am the only one with this problem, when I get no answers at all, neither negative ones. I find it quite disturbing that I have to push my topic this often and this rigorous to get any attention at all.
    What did I do to deserve this? I think it's a question of cordiality to answer when questioned. Especially in a forum, where one is fully dependent on written posts - or do you actually believe I should base my results on getting NO answers? What a weird idea of communication/science/problem solving that is...
    Eh no. In my first answer I explained why waiting 'a few days' without answers isn't that strange on a homebrew app, to be patient and someone might pop up. No one is unwilling to help out, but in that post and the last post you just come off as being not heard. It has nothing to do with me being arrogant, it has all to do with you not believing I/we don't experience this problem as already is said or being impatient until someone runs in that posts that one has that exact same problem.

'Hey, I've seen 8 different users checking in because of the picture thing since my last post. Could all of you please take 10 seconds and check the Emoji thing?"

Basically saying: everyone else runs into problem B, but no one reacts on my problem A. Again, that is because problem B, the picture uploading, everyone uses and runs into as a common and not an isolated problem like yours. Once more you're focusing on the fact that no one seems to help you out, like you did in the other post saying 'waiting a few days'.

You can push your problem all you want, but I have checked exactly that Emoji 'thought balloon' and it acts normal, it gets received by the other person. So its working. If no one else posts that they got the problem, the problem is isolated. You can push it another 100 posts but if no one is experiencing it, you won't get any answers. And like I said, I already told you I don't have this problem so I got no clue what to tell you more than that. You want a screenshot from the person receiving the thought balloon Emoji before you believe it works?

You explained it yourself the best 'I've seen 8 different users checking in because of the picture thing since my last post.'. So basically people have the same problem, thus multiple different users run into the same problem at their device and post it inhere. 'do you actually believe I should base my results on getting NO answers?', indeed as a non isolated problem automatically gets posts from other people experiencing it like you see with the picture uploading.

But I also mentioned that I hope that your problem gets solved soon. The developer of the app might be able to look into error reports of your phone. On the other hand, if it all works with our Pre3/MWA, it might just be an idea to reinstall it completely fresh including WebOS like was mentioned already too.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    And when exactly did you install it?
    As far as I remember I installed the new version right after it became available (same day or next day). There was a update notification which I accepted:
    The forum post says: v1.5.2 - March 20, 2013

-- was there any API change around that time ?
    Is someone able to send images with the new version v1.5.2 on Pre3 2.2.4 ?
    As far as I remember I installed the new version right after it became available (same day or next day). There was a update notification which I accepted:

Like I said before: I am able to.

Sorry guys, I'm going to check the logs before Sunday. I was really busy yesterday and I'm also busy today but I'll give you the logs before Sunday.
    Like I said before: I am able to.

Sorry guys, I'm going to check the logs before Sunday. I was really busy yesterday and I'm also busy today but I'll give you the logs before Sunday.
    As you're the only one reporting it works, those logs are crucial to be able to see what makes yours working and all of the rest not. These dump and posting of this logs is done within a minute, so if you find the time, more than welcome to post them.

I had a question earlier, maybe you see time to answer it: you say you're able to upload/send pictures. Is that your own perception or have you actually checked it and asked people you send it too if they can actually open the thumbnail/download the picture?
    MartinH@webos likes this.
    I have problems with sending picture :/ pre 3 2.2.4

It came shortly after that, on the 23rd.
    Your sense of entitlement in your post alone.
    i already answered, that i do not have your problems.

I just checked it again and some emojis do not have enough spacing (e.g. Last of first page "think bubble") butit does not display in front, just the next 2 letters apear upon it . But this is no prob just a displaying thing on writing, sending works and all is displayed in correct order (tried webOS to webos)

other emojis like the first one work with good spacing of the rectangle.

So again no prob for me on Pre2 2.2.4 (MWU 1.5.0) and TouchPad 3.0.5 (MWU 1.5.2), so you have two answers now.
    make it three answer now..

we dont have any problems with emoji.. me & my wife's palm pre plus is just fine receiving and sending the same.. the only problem still occured is uploading image which believe the issue on whatsapp server i/o our mojo whatsup..

rgds