Page 74 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2464697071727374757677787984124 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    plz donate to amoralico.
    You can download update from the app itself, go to menu > help > check for updates
    This take you to the download page.
    And if you have Preware installed it should handle the install

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    Finally between diaper changes I was able to have time to make a couple of changes in MojoWhatsup.
    Aha! So great to have you here Antonio, even if briefly! I got surprised by your app's own update system, yesterday afternoon. As always, great job! I hope you are enjoying your new life as a daddy, best wishes to you all!
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    MojoWhatsup Version 1.5.2 now is available, but tell me about your experience, since I downloaded but nothing new happened!!
    Even though Pictures in contact is something that I was able to see before the new version I still can not see contact status.

Procedure: I have just downloaded from the link and installed via preware.
    <threads merged>
    Guys, has anyone noticed that today it is exactly six months ago that Amoralico posted the first version of Mojowhatsup??

That means that after his own unexpected efforts we have been (except the moments that Whatsapp changed something) online with our friends already for such a long time...and still are!!!

I thought this would be a great moment to give him a BIG THANX for providing us that what we (in Europe) most missed at our WebOS devices!!!

THANK YOU!!!
    image upload doesn't work since today :-(
    anyone else?
    once again an silent update from whatsapp?

else: what would my daughter do without it? thanks, young father...
    pepebuho likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by schmackolino View Post
    image upload doesn't work since today :-(
    anyone else?
    once again an silent update from whatsapp?

else: what would my daughter do without it? thanks, young father...

Image uploads worked till somewhere in the afternoon. After that, it sticks @ 0% uploading. For a moment I thought whatsapp servers might have problems, but friends on S3 and iPhone can upload them. I can download them, that part still works.

Just uploading not working. On HP Pre 3 overhere with latest mojowhatsup version installed couple of days ago.
    Seems like it. Tested on both 1.5.2 and 1.5.1. Image will go to "Uploading 0%", then stops. And definitely doesn't get sent.

And I thought earlier today I sent a pic and it didn't go thought, thought it was just bad reception.
    Last edited by ToniCipriani; 03/23/2013 at 06:53 PM.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Here's a /var/log/message.

Audio and Video not working as well, since it uses the same MediaUploader method.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

Oh dear... Meego guys having problems too. Definitely a change on WhatsApp side: Wazapp Public Beta for N9 [0.9.17] - Page 936 - maemo.org - Talk

Two theories:

1. They started encrypting traffic to the upload server
    2. They changed the servers, since I can't access the upload URL at all: https://mms.whatsapp.net/client/iphone/upload.php

Carry on digging...
    Last edited by ToniCipriani; 03/23/2013 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Oh dear... Meego guys having problems too. Definitely a change on WhatsApp side: Wazapp Public Beta for N9 [0.9.17] - Page 936 - maemo.org - Talk

Two theories:

1. They started encrypting traffic to the upload server
    2. They changed the servers, since I can't access the upload URL at all: https://mms.whatsapp.net/client/iphone/upload.php

Carry on digging...
    Uploading an already shared picture by using "Forward to contact/group" still works though, may be this will help to find it?
    Evenmore, if you share your own picture that stucks at 0% and then reshare it with "Forward to contact/group" it DOES upload!!! (It arrives to the receiver)
    Last edited by DRS10; 03/24/2013 at 07:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRS10 View Post
    Uploading an already shared picture by using "Forward to contact/group" still works though, may be this will help to find it?
    Doesn't work overhere, on what webos device are you using mojowhatsup and which version you got installed?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMARTPre3 View Post
    Doesn't work overhere, on what webos device are you using mojowhatsup and which version you got installed?
    US Veer on 2.2.4 by new Herrie's doctor. MWU 1.5.2

Did you actually check if the picture arrived by the recipient, because it doesn't show that it is uploaded but it arrives though.
    Evenmore, if you share your a picture that stucks at 0% and then reshare it with "Forward to contact/group" it DOES upload!!! (It arrives to the receiver)
    This works for me on Pre2 2.2.4 and MWU 1.5.0
    Shows as uploaded (green check) and arrives, whereas only upload does not work.
    Last edited by gizmo21; 03/24/2013 at 07:18 AM.
    US Veer on 2.2.4 by new Herrie's doctor. MWU 1.5.2

Did you actually check if the picture arrived by the recipient, because it doesn't show that it is uploaded but it arrives though.
    I got a Pre3 with 1.5.2 MWU, I'll ask the recipient if they received it

And while I look at my phone again, it even shows in my app that its uploaded/received... So seems to work, strange but well its a workaround for the moment at least, thanks!
    Evenmore, if you share your own picture that stucks at 0% and then reshare it with "Forward to contact/group" it DOES upload!!! (It arrives to the receiver)
    It doesn't. You get the double green tick, but the image on the receiver end is blank.

Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    It doesn't. You get the double green tick, but the image on the receiver end is blank.

Click to view quoted image
    Just came across the same problem... This trick seems to work between Webos devices and may be to iPhones, but still testing here so not entirely sure