Page 73 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2363686970717273747576777883123 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
  1. #1441  
    Hmm..I'm a bit new to this whatsapp (application) so am a little curious to how it works.

    1. Can we use the registered mobile number on 2 different phones / say one is Android and another is WebOS 2.x?
    The reason I'm asking is that I was using 1.5.0 on Pre 3, then there was issues with the password. During that time I got myself a G3, so downloaded the Whatsapp on the G3 but was using my old mobile number, eventhough that device is using a broadband simcard. It's working there by the way.

    so now the 1.5.1 is up and running and I wanted to get it going on the Pre 3...installed it, but it asked for password. I received an SMS with the whatsapp code XXX-XXX. Keyed this into the password field...and it gives me an error saying password is wrong.

    Anyone can give me insight to this?
  2. #1442  
    since yesterday, my mojo whatsup version 1.5.1 for my hp pre 3 does NOT download pictures any more..
    what can i do.?
    please help
  3. #1443  
    Quote Originally Posted by YoWhatsUp View Post
    since yesterday, my mojo whatsup version 1.5.1 for my hp pre 3 does NOT download pictures any more..
    what can i do.?
    please help
    I experienced the same.. Need to have patience and give time and thought ,most glitches resolve easily. If the problem occurred by change by whatsapp then its beyond our hand.. Look at this thread for news.
  4. #1444  
    i can send/recieve/download/open pictures still with my Pre2 on MWU 1.5.0
    At least from me to me.
  5. #1445  
    Quote Originally Posted by pnkjtweets View Post
    I experienced the same.. Need to have patience and give time and thought ,most glitches resolve easily. If the problem occurred by change by whatsapp then its beyond our hand.. Look at this thread for news.
    Revised-
    I see some profile pics and some not . I am not sure if this is a glitch due to slow service of my internet service or Mojowhatsup...Will update if something significant.
  6. #1446  
    Running latest 1.5.1 version. My workmate noticed some cosmetic change in his Android WhatsApp official client, and, in a hurry, I tested if our beloved MojoWhatsUp got broken again: Nope, it seems the changes are only cosmetic in the client, server untouched, as I could both send and receive a message.
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

    Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
  7. #1447  
    yeah. same for me. Glad that everything is working perfect so far )
  8. #1448  
    hi guys i'm new in the world of webos i have an old palm pre with webos 1.4.5, i had installed mojowhatsup with preware but when i launch the app see a white screen...can you help me to fix that?

    thx all
  9. #1449  
    Quote Originally Posted by sbrista View Post
    hi guys i'm new in the world of webos i have an old palm pre with webos 1.4.5, i had installed mojowhatsup with preware but when i launch the app see a white screen...can you help me to fix that?

    thx all
    Welcome to Webos ... Sorry to say you cant use Mojowhatsup on 1.4.5 ..Its given in first post on the thread and there are minimal chances that it'd be patched to work on it. If possible update it to webos 2.2.4 and then it will.
    (Disclaimer- I don't know whether palm pre can be updated to Webos 2.x
  10. #1450  
    Quote Originally Posted by pnkjtweets View Post
    Revised-
    I see some profile pics and some not . I am not sure if this is a glitch due to slow service of my internet service or Mojowhatsup...Will update if something significant.
    I came up with these reasons if we delete the Mojowhatsup folder from photos section ,we can't see the profile pics or group pics until they change or update,or we reinstall mojowhatsup. Since I started using Mojowhatsup,twice I have faced a peculiar problem- Music,Videos and once camera app stopped functioning ,I'd see the round going eternally . Both the times I tried restart which didnt work . So i tried reset by deleting USB files first (from the reset option in Device info) and it started functioning but I didnt understand why. Any ideas?
  11. #1451  
    Quote Originally Posted by pnkjtweets View Post
    I experienced the same.. Need to have patience and give time and thought ,most glitches resolve easily. If the problem occurred by change by whatsapp then its beyond our hand.. Look at this thread for news.
    My mum just downloaded a picture I sent her. She has an HP Pre 3 and MojoWhatsup 1.5.1
    So apperantly the bug doesn't happen with everyone.
  12. #1452  
    I just registered from within this app.
    Just to let you know I did run into "Request failure" error all the time.
    Then I realized that the SMS registration code did not like any blanks between the digits.
    So I changed "160 1234 987" to "1601234987" and the registration worked fine.

    Before that I had copied the phone number from my own contact entry and in the contact app it contains blanks.
    It would be nice to get some better error message what is wrong with the SMS registration besides "Request failure".
    Best would be to remove the forbidden characters automatically.
  13. #1453  
    Just came to know whatsapp launched their official app for BB10.. Kind of trying to overshadow the Open Whatsapp Project by Wazzup community. I still wish they themselves or someone from Webos community ports the other features and supports Mojowhatsup. Tarek and other guys would be more appreciated here then the BB community.
  14. #1454  
    Quote Originally Posted by pnkjtweets View Post
    I came up with these reasons if we delete the Mojowhatsup folder from photos section ,we can't see the profile pics or group pics until they change or update,or we reinstall mojowhatsup. Since I started using Mojowhatsup,twice I have faced a peculiar problem- Music,Videos and once camera app stopped functioning ,I'd see the round going eternally . Both the times I tried restart which didnt work . So i tried reset by deleting USB files first (from the reset option in Device info) and it started functioning but I didnt understand why. Any ideas?
    now you mentioned the failing Images... Several times now and it seems not having to do with mwu as others Don't have that prob. I replyed to your first post about it(last page), to look for media indexing fixes. Have you tried that?
  15. #1455  
    Dear Antonio, Dear MojoWhatsup community,

    I happily use MojoWhatsup on my Veer (2.1.1) for several months now without major problems.

    Since some day in the second half of February, two problems have occured regarding Emoji-usage.
    A first support request to Antonio went out on 26th February, but there's no response. Maybe someone here can be of any help.

    1) All Emojis will be inserted at the start of the current message. I can copy and paste them to their correct position, but that's a pain.
    2) Seemingly random, but fixed portions of the Emoji range don't get sent to my friend's iphone clients. If I send a message composed only with defective Emojis, they receive a message notification, but don't get any message from me.

    Additionally, but this problem has been there right from the start, I am sometimes annoyed by the fact that I send messages that don't show up in my message history, but get answered anyway, so at least I know they are sent out.

    Any ideas about those problems?
    Cheers
  16. #1456  
    where can I download the mojowhastup for my pixi palm plus? I you know how to do it please send me the link, thanks
  17.    #1457  
    Finally between diaper changes I was able to have time to make a couple of changes in MojoWhatsup.

    Changes:
    - Shows all availabe profile pictures in contacts list
    - Fixed update contacts status

    Download from:
    https://github.com/amoralico/mojowha...Download-links
    My apps: MojoWhatsup (FAQ)
  18. #1458  
    Anybody can help me with the upgrade 1.5.2 please

    Thanks.
  19. #1459  
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    Finally between diaper changes I was able to have time to make a couple of changes in MojoWhatsup.

    Changes:
    - Shows all availabe profile pictures in contacts list
    - Fixed update contacts status

    Download from:
    https://github.com/amoralico/mojowha...Download-links
    Terrific job.., from the beginning!! Can never thank you developer guys enough!!
  20. Loiter's Avatar
    Posts
    682 Posts
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    #1460  
    Wow, didn't see that coming.
    Thanks amoralico !

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions