Page 72 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2262676869707172737475767782122 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmarcos View Post
    WhatsApp will block it for sure. It's like something alien taking advantage of your service, with no compensation at all for it. Nobody wants to give away its products or services, and WhatsApp has the right to expect some kind of income for their service. If they allow unofficial third party clients, they loose control of it, and anybody in their position would not like that.
    Actually I paid their annual fee of 1 or 2 EUR
    Quote Originally Posted by nichtwirklich View Post
    I'd like to know more about it, as I haven't been in need to do so with MojoWhatsup yet. I was very surprised that Antonio added a function for payment. How does that work? Did WhatsApp return you some kind of terms of service document for that period?
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    when is mojo whatup coming for pixi plus
    Last edited by ahmad harb; 03/06/2013 at 07:33 AM.
    You can add a connection by proxy preference? because when I connect to wifi at my university mojoWhatsup stops working and is by proxy.

I looked at the code of the connection, but it is still very difficult for my level of programming, I'm still an apprentice : (

mojowhatsup / plugin-c++ / src / MySocketConnection.cpp
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmarcos View Post
    WhatsApp will block it for sure. It's like something alien taking advantage of your service, with no compensation at all for it. Nobody wants to give away its products or services, and WhatsApp has the right to expect some kind of income for their service. If they allow unofficial third party clients, they loose control of it, and anybody in their position would not like that.

Good initiative, though.
    Well I'd say even the Whatsapp android version is free and charges only after 1 year of service. Same as Mojowhatsup's mode of payment. I guess it'd charge after 1 year of service (which would be Dec 2013 for me) and we guys would be ready to pay for it then.(It would be 1 euro or 2 then i guess)

What I am concerned about is like they changed something between amoralico's initial versions , if they do it again we'd be left without anyone looking into the matter and left without the app.

Even if we dont get the extra desired features as in original or open whatsapp one , I just want the app to run . Such apps (Mojowhatsup, Google Maps ) are the ones which have held many Pre users who might shift to other options if suddenly tomorrow they stop functioning . (As is the case of developers of popular apps finally giving up and removing their apps from App Catalogue.)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmad harb View Post
    when is mojo whatup coming for pixi plus
    Please mention your Webos version and reread the first post .Your query would have been already answered there .

Any further developments in Mojowhatsup might take some time to come .
    Waiting for them.
    When i registered I didn't get any option to pay up front . It just let me know on the registration accepted page that the fees is Rs 55 ( thats 1 euro in Indian currency) annually.
    I assumed it would be from next year since I didnt hear from anyone on this forum about paying to Whatsapp for registration.
    Quote Originally Posted by pnkjtweets View Post
    What I am concerned about is like they changed something between amoralico's initial versions , if they do it again we'd be left without anyone looking into the matter and left without the app.
    For me, shall that day come, then bye bye WhatsApp. I'll revert to regular SMS, and my friends will have to get used to that. When MojoWhatsup is finally no more, I'll thank Antonio again because it's been a hell of a ride, and the demonstration that, with skill and will, the impossible is not!
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    When i registered I didn't get any option to pay up front . It just let me know on the registration accepted page that the fees is Rs 55 ( thats 1 euro in Indian currency) annually.
    I assumed it would be from next year since I didnt hear from anyone on this forum about paying to Whatsapp for registration.
    I had(??) to pay on my blackberry. I wasn't able to register without payment. I have multi-sim cards and switched with whatsapp from my bb to my pre3.
    I had(??) to pay on my blackberry. I wasn't able to register without payment. I have multi-sim cards and switched with whatsapp from my bb to my pre3.
    You had to pay because you registered on a Blackberry...else you 'd have had a free ride for one year like others here . Pre users didnt have to pay to register .
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Hi...

I'd like to thanks amoralico for the hard work . By doing this volunteering-ly and it works , it is a great contribution to Webos community!!

This is the first time I try it. However, I run into problem. Hope someone can help me out. I downloaded version 1.5.1

I have Preware installed, but I don't know how to use Preware to install the ipk file. So, I use WebOS Quick Install v4.4 to install the file.

Everything seems ok, until I click the install on WebOS Install. WebOS Quick install has show it is "installing" for a long time. In fact, I have waited 6 hours. it is still on installing mode.

I tired to "X" out of it. It just won't let me ..

Would someone please let me know how do I install ? and should i discount it now by "killing" the "process" in Windows. How should I stop it and restart it again?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tin008 View Post
    Hi...

I'd like to thanks amoralico for the hard work . By doing this volunteering-ly and it works , it is a great contribution to Webos community!!

This is the first time I try it. However, I run into problem. Hope someone can help me out. I downloaded version 1.5.1

I have Preware installed, but I don't know how to use Preware to install the ipk file. So, I use WebOS Quick Install v4.4 to install the file.

Everything seems ok, until I click the install on WebOS Install. WebOS Quick install has show it is "installing" for a long time. In fact, I have waited 6 hours. it is still on installing mode.

I tired to "X" out of it. It just won't let me ..

Would someone please let me know how do I install ? and should i discount it now by "killing" the "process" in Windows. How should I stop it and restart it again?

Thanks
    In Preware, tap the top menu and hit Install Package. Browse to where you have it stored, then install it from there.

Think it's a known issue that WOSQI can't install it.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    In Preware, tap the top menu and hit Install Package. Browse to where you have it stored, then install it from there.

Think it's a known issue that WOSQI can't install it.
    Hi ToniCipriani,

Thanks for your kind reply. I think I got it install. But when I start up the app, it just have a white screen. It is not freezing, I can still "dis-card" it. There is no response where were I tap. ... I restart the program a lot of times. It still doesn't work. :-(

Is there anything else I need?

Thanks
    Last edited by tin008; 03/11/2013 at 11:41 AM.
    Hi ToniCipriani,

Thanks for your kind reply. I think I got it install. But when I start up the app, it just have a white screen. It is not freezing, I can still "dis-card" it. There is no response where were I tap. ... I restart the program a lot of times. It still doesn't work. :-(

Is there anything else I need?

Thanks
    What device do you have and what OS version?
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    What device do you have and what OS version?
    I have the Palm Pre Plus - Verizon ... OS version 1.4.5.1
    I have the Palm Pre Plus - Verizon ... OS version 1.4.5.1
    There's your answer.
    since yesterday, my mojo whatsup version 1.5.1 for my hp pre 3 does NOT download pictures any more..
    what can i do.?
    please help
    Mine dumps almost all the time, when I send it to background. In foreground it works fine, but drains the battery of course.

Anybody else with this problem, or maybe just here a memory / whatever problem?

Using it on a Pre3.
    I just have one problem , I am not sure its coz of Mojowhatsup or what . My Pre 2 on 2.2.4 again stopped functioning with music player, videos and camera too .. I use Mojowhatsapp and hardly other apps .. Last time this happened I restored it back by deleting the USB drive..This time I want to save the vids and pics but its not being detected as a USB device by my laptop. Anybody got clue how to approach?
    I just have one problem , I am not sure its coz of Mojowhatsup or what . My Pre 2 on 2.2.4 again stopped functioning with music player, videos and camera too .. I use Mojowhatsapp and hardly other apps .. Last time this happened I restored it back by deleting the USB drive..This time I want to save the vids and pics but its not being detected as a USB device by my laptop. Anybody got clue how to approach?
    could be something is wrong with your media indexer, try http://m.webosnation.com/media-indexer-refresh
    or search for other threads on media indexing. And try to eject/unmount (e.g. right mouse context menu on win driveletter) usb on PC before everytime before removing pre from usb.