webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > MojoWhatsup (a Whatsapp client for webos)
MojoWhatsup (a Whatsapp client for webos)
Like Tree511Likes

Old 01/11/2013, 12:44 PM   #1281 (permalink)

Lol now all my message appears SENT 1° Gen 1970 ahahahahah , only my bug?
the gold bug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/11/2013, 01:15 PM   #1282 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steinhage View Post
Yep, same here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
Every now and then for no apparent reason it loses my preferences so I have to reset the custom sound and the frequency for getting the messages. Does that happen to anyone else?
Yes, I have the same issue. I tried to check when it happens, but it seems to be aleatory... more than 24h, sometimes 4 days,,,, and suddenly, preferences goes back to default (no only the sound)
javidg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/11/2013, 04:32 PM   #1283 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the gold bug View Post
Lol now all my message appears SENT 1° Gen 1970 ahahahahah , only my bug?
Told before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
Yes. I'm sorry.
I had to fix a bug about the timestamp of sent messages that I realized just after uploading the file.
If anyone has this problem please re-download version 1.5.1
Old 01/12/2013, 12:25 PM   #1284 (permalink)

Thanks a lot for great work amoralico! Everything works just perfect now.
Daniel Wenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/2013, 12:31 PM   #1285 (permalink)

something seems to be wrong for me. The chat list with all my friend I recently contacted is always jumping to the top when I want to scroll down. And also basic sending of messages seems to be not working properly
Is there anyone else with strange problems since the update?
nfsracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/2013, 12:48 PM   #1286 (permalink)

Also found a tiny bug but not sure if it's the API or MWU.

When I send messages when phone is offline with no signal (e.g. when I enter the subway), the messages go out of order.

e.g.

I send a message at 5:00PM, friend receives it at 5:02PM and replies, and I recover my signal at 5:12PM. The reply from friend will have 5:02PM, but my original message would have the timestamp updated to 5:12PM.

Possibly due to the "received" checkmark update?

Pry my keyboard from my stone dead hands. I dare you. Death to all slates.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
ToniCipriani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/2013, 01:21 PM   #1287 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post

When I send messages when phone is offline with no signal (e.g. when I enter the subway), the messages go out of order.

e.g.

I send a message at 5:00PM, friend receives it at 5:02PM and replies, and I recover my signal at 5:12PM. The reply from friend will have 5:02PM, but my original message would have the timestamp updated to 5:12PM.

I have this one as well. I thought it was my failure
Old 01/12/2013, 05:41 PM   #1288 (permalink)

I like the new interface. I have some problems with my messages not appearing at all, although I can tell they were received because I get answers back.
Loiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/2013, 05:57 PM   #1289 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
I like the new interface. I have some problems with my messages not appearing at all, although I can tell they were received because I get answers back.
same for me... new version looks incredible, but is unfortunately quite buggy :/
Old 01/13/2013, 01:38 AM   #1290 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post

e.g.

same here too...
pnkjtweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/13/2013, 01:41 AM   #1291 (permalink)

Quote:
This version fixes the last fail-old-version problem during registration.

The method to update the contacts status has been deprecated. So status updates will not work while I try to implement the new method.

I've also deleted the send multimedia, see profile picture and group properties commands from the chat menu and I added them to the chat header as buttons.

Download link
thanks to amoralico, i love having a palm pre 2
Old 01/13/2013, 01:45 AM   #1292 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pallavi shanmugam View Post
Can the display please be altered to a one similiar to the original Whatsapp. would be a lot easier.
no offense, but i love the new header and the display of mojowhatsapp than the original one..
Old 01/13/2013, 01:54 AM   #1293 (permalink)

Quote:
I've added the DroidSansFallback font to the /usr/share/fonts folder and restarted the device. I've also changed the font-family style for the message textfield on MojoWhatsup to "Droid Sans Fallback", and I have to say that emojis are shown (see attached image). The only problem I found is that only emojis with U+Exxx code are supported by this font. The rest of the emojis are not shown but anyway this is better than what we had before.

The textfield font-family and the new header you can see in the picture will be included in a next version of MojoWhatsup.
i updated the version to 1.5.1 ,still i guess i only see the boxes in place of smiley, unlike the screen shot seen above..
Old 01/13/2013, 02:05 AM   #1294 (permalink)
pivotCE Developer

The answer could be in the post you were quoting. Or amoralico waits for a version having all emojis and prelude font.
gizmo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/13/2013, 02:37 AM   #1295 (permalink)

Hi,

where can I find the registration pw, if I closed the message tab, where it showed up shortly?

With the Version 1.5.1 I cannot see which of my contacts are registered with whatsup is this correct?

thx berzerk
berzerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/13/2013, 02:52 AM   #1296 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by berzerk View Post
where can I find the registration pw, if I closed the message tab, where it showed up shortly
I think there is no way you could do that. Just re-register and then take a screenshot when the message appears by pressing Option-Sym-P this time. You will get a new password with each new registration btw.
Old 01/13/2013, 06:31 AM   #1297 (permalink)

Friends of mine reported that they can't send messages to me anymore.
Deleting the Database file under media/internal/.app-storage/"something with mojowhatsup in it"/xxxxxxxxxxx.db. Now I don't see my old messages anymore, but I can receive new messages again. So everything back to normal and I am happy
Hope that helps for others too that have some problems since v1.5.1
Old 01/13/2013, 09:45 AM   #1298 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsracer View Post
I think there is no way you could do that. Just re-register and then take a screenshot when the message appears by pressing Option-Sym-P this time. You will get a new password with each new registration btw.
Actually there is. Use Impostah to view one of the app cookies. Search this thread, Antonio pointed it out which one.

Pry my keyboard from my stone dead hands. I dare you. Death to all slates.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
ToniCipriani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/13/2013, 01:39 PM   #1299 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsracer View Post
Friends of mine reported that they can't send messages to me anymore.
Deleting the Database file under media/internal/.app-storage/"something with mojowhatsup in it"/xxxxxxxxxxx.db. Now I don't see my old messages anymore, but I can receive new messages again. So everything back to normal and I am happy
Hope that helps for others too that have some problems since v1.5.1
No problems here with v1.5.1 and old database. Receiving new messages normally. Thanks again amoralico

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
Old 01/13/2013, 05:03 PM   #1300 (permalink)

Hello. does it work for pixi plus with 1.4.5
thanks
fancy87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chat, mojowhatsup, whatssapp

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0