Page 58 of 142 FirstFirst ... 848535455565758596061626368108 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    Hi everybody.
    Good news.
    I've implemented the new registration method on Mojowhatsup and it seems to work at least with my account. I have to do some more tests but possibly in 24 hours I will release a new version. With this new method the password is provided by the whatsapp server. Those of you registered with a custom password will continue using it without problems unless you re-register.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Okay....thanks a lot, i have registered wit a 3-digit code because the 6-digit didn't work. Registering went well but log in failed.
    What are the steps I have to take when the new version is there?

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

I'm happy to volunteer for testing!
    Saw the new version, but OTA's not working. Somehow Preware doesn't like the Dropbox link saying there's no file parameter.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Thanks for the new version 1.5!!
    But i cant download it via preware. First the preware-log tells me that there is "invalid or missing filename parameter". I changed the url from https://dl.dropbox.com/sh/u5b52atosl...0_all.ipk?dl=1
    to https://dl.dropbox.com/sh/u5b52atosl..._1.5.0_all.ipk and i got this error-code "the requestet url returned error: 405"

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I downloaded the file with the free download manager by crystal dev.

v1.5 works great on my pre3. Thanks so much!!!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Dropbox really sucks. Again. Because of it it's not possible to update via Preware anymore, so we're back on wired download

But: Thanks for your great work again!
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Hi everybody.
    Good news.
    I've implemented the new registration method on Mojowhatsup and it seems to work at least with my account. I have to do some more tests but possibly in 24 hours I will release a new version. With this new method the password is provided by the whatsapp server. Those of you registered with a custom password will continue using it without problems unless you re-register.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    success with my palm pixi plus run web os 2.1 thanks a lot
    Workaround: Go to Phone Info, default apps and switch IPK handler to Internalz Pro.
  8.    #1148  
    Github download service has been deprecated and that is because I upload it to dropbox.
    It seems that Preware does not accept dynamic urls or urls with parameters

You can download version 1.5.0 directly from:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15046585/moj..._1.5.0_all.ipk

The link is also available at the first post of this thread.
    My apps: MojoWhatsup (FAQ)
    used wired download....
    but preware is not installing it....
    dunno whats wrong....
    any suggestions amoralico???
    For the purchase subscription... I'm actually wondering if we do need to use it. Most Android users seem to report that it gets auto-extended.

I guess I'll find out next year, my account expires in June it says.
    Working like a charm on Pre2 with 2.2.4... thanks a lot amoralico, you rule.

Saludos desde venezuela
    The last point which I missing is the "mute function" for special Groups while Sleeping
    Github download service has been deprecated and that is because I upload it to dropbox.
    It seems that Preware does not accept dynamic urls or urls with parameters

You can download version 1.5.0 directly from:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15046585/moj..._1.5.0_all.ipk

The link is also available at the first post of this thread.
    Amazing work! Phenomenal techie! I will surely contribute thro donation Mr. President!
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Workaround: Go to Phone Info, default apps and switch IPK handler to Internalz Pro.
    Forgot to set this option in internalz pro. Thats way i cant change it in the phone apps...
    Thanks for your remind.
    pepebuho likes this.
    With the new version I could get the registration code by SMS immediately!!!

But while I'm sign in seems all well and allows me to enter the app, but only a few seconds, because then exit the application and tells me that the password is wrong!!!

When I try to log in again, I write the password generated in the registry and continues saying that the password is incorrect!!!

Attached some pictures, but my app Mojo Whatsup is in spanish!!! I hope someone can help me!!!

Thanks at advance!!!

ImageUploadedByWebOS Nation1356031868.992313.jpgImageUploadedByWebOS Nation1356031887.111410.jpgImageUploadedByWebOS Nation1356031896.496807.jpgImageUploadedByWebOS Nation1356031907.311340.jpg
    El Sendero del Samurai: Lealtad, Paz Interna, Paciencia y Meditar a los pies de Buda

Samsung Galaxy S4 + Root / HP TouchPad 4G + CM10 / iPod Touch 5 + Jailbreak 6.1.3
    It took me 2 minutes from I downloaded the new mojowhatsapp till I was whatsapping my friends. Really effective. I put the phone number wich I will be using in the future in the phone number gap and the sms code sounded 5 seconds later. Every step went ok and now I am using it with 2 different numbers effectively. Donīt know if this is normal, but mojowhatsapp is working properly with both different SIM cards on my Pre 2.

*(When I entered Mojowhatsapp for the first time my contacts werenīt there, just exit the app, restart it and there were all, as the FAQ says.)

Thnaks a lot Amoralico, Iīm on my way to donate right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by sshaka View Post
    With the new version I could get the registration code by SMS immediately!!!

But while I'm sign in seems all well and allows me to enter the app, but only a few seconds, because then exit the application and tells me that the password is wrong!!!

When I try to log in again, I write the password generated in the registry and continues saying that the password is incorrect!!!

Attached some pictures, but my app Mojo Whatsup is in spanish!!! I hope someone can help me!!!

Thanks at advance!!!

ImageUploadedByWebOS Nation1356031868.992313.jpgImageUploadedByWebOS Nation1356031887.111410.jpgImageUploadedByWebOS Nation1356031896.496807.jpgImageUploadedByWebOS Nation1356031907.311340.jpg
    Didnīt ask me for any password, just sms code request. And after that, no "error" occured, from Spain too.
    I answered myself:

1. - By mistake I put my username capitalized.
    2. - By mistake I forgot putting the number 1 before my mobile one.
    3. - When I re-enter in the app and put the password that I requested, I removed the "=" at the end of it and I succeeded at last!!!

THANKS AMORALICO I already made my donation!!!
    El Sendero del Samurai: Lealtad, Paz Interna, Paciencia y Meditar a los pies de Buda

Samsung Galaxy S4 + Root / HP TouchPad 4G + CM10 / iPod Touch 5 + Jailbreak 6.1.3
    Thank you very much it works on my girlfriends Veer. Now she has WA to.

Thanks a lot.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I'm sorry is this was asked before. Could we use the app simultaneously on two devices? For ezample, a Veer and a Touchpad with the same phone number? It was working with the previous version.