Page 57 of 142 FirstFirst ... 747525354555657585960616267107 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 2831
Like Tree737Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbode View Post
    The point being that I was trying to use CM9 to register.

Have managed to get the 3 number code from a real Android phone now, and registered ok on my Pre 3 but it still fails to login.
    I've only tried it with a friend with an iPhone, not Android. So all I can say, try to give it a go with an older whatsapp version on the iphone (newest whatsapp gives 6 digit code instead of 3 that Mojowhatsup uses).

Also, always retry at least once with another requested new SMS code to make sure no errors are made.
    Quote Originally Posted by qdzine View Post
    Works great on my Pre 3 texting to Mexico.
    Had to edit my contacts mobile number in my google account like so +52 1XXX-XXX-XXXX exit the app, logged back in and the number appeared. So happy for this app. Thank you so much. will be donating as soon as i am able too!
    can you give me step by step instruction? What does it have to do with google? Or is it you address book contact?
    HP Pre3 and Touchpad web os 3.0.5 w/ lunace
    Quote Originally Posted by rtdi View Post
    can you give me step by step instruction? What does it have to do with google? Or is it you address book contact?
    rtffaq
    ZeroZorro and lephilwld like this.
    Hi,

thanks for this great app, first of all.

I've just installed it on my Pre3 (UK version), but I can't activate it. When asking SMS code, result is:
    status = fail-too-recent
    result = 1

What should I do?

Thanks for your help.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GianmarcoCarnovale View Post
    Hi,

thanks for this great app, first of all.

I've just installed it on my Pre3 (UK version), but I can't activate it. When asking SMS code, result is:
    status = fail-too-recent
    result = 1

What should I do?

Thanks for your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMARTPre3 View Post
    Read the OP and/or the last couple of pages, it is all there...
    This
    lephilwld likes this.
    And fare to say i guess that although registration is possible to accomplish, login is not at the moment.
    So just follow this forum, read it (!), sit and wait for the developers to find a way to login again with new registered accounts

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2
    Is there a MITM way to sniff the password via wlan from another device via wlan (with my sim card of course)
    hi there!

Does anyone hear something about yuliop ?
    It was an app for the Iphone wich could send sms for free.
    it seems like whatsapp

Thats the Homepage http://yuilop.com

maybe an alternative to whatsapp ?

The great question is ...
    if it possible to get it maybe for webos ?
    Last edited by infi2001; 12/17/2012 at 12:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nichtwirklich View Post
    Is there a MITM way to sniff the password via wlan from another device via wlan (with my sim card of course)
    Well with the knowledge of the "password" which is IMEI or MAC together with the phonenumber on other mobile-platforms an account can be overtaken.: http://www.h-online.com/security/new...p-1760639.html

Mojowhatsup uses an self-given password, so it is not that easy with the webOS client.
    And i think the auth-messages to the server are now send encrypted . But I don't know if it would be good practice to register the first time in a open WIFI environment, so that the first time you send the password it could be catched by a man-in-the-middle.
    More on protocol changes:
    WhatsApp Protocol 1.2: A brief explanation | Lowlevel Studios
    And if you really like to know whats up - ask there:
    https://github.com/venomous0x/WhatsAPI/issues/126
    Quote Originally Posted by infi2001 View Post
    hi there!

Does anyone hear something about yuliop ?
    It was an app for the Iphone wich could send sms for free.
    it seems like whatsapp

Thats the Homepage http://yuilop.com

maybe an alternative to whatsapp ?

The great question is ...
    if it possible to get it maybe for webos ?
    For me and many others there is no other way than the Whatsapp network. Simply as all my friends, pretty much everyone I know uses Whatsapp.

Mojowhatsup still working overhere, I hope that'll stay for a long time on my Pre3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMARTPre3 View Post
    For me and many others there is no other way than the Whatsapp network. Simply as all my friends, pretty much everyone I know uses Whatsapp.

Mojowhatsup still working overhere, I hope that'll stay for a long time on my Pre3

yes i already use mojowhatsapp on my pre3.
    thanks a lot to amoralico.
    Amoralico for president !

but with whatsapp you could reach users who use whatsapp. but with yuilop you get a own phnenumber and could send regular sms. it doesn´t matter if the other user the app or not.

it was just a question if anyone hear about the app.
    the app is developed for ios and android.
    Last edited by infi2001; 12/17/2012 at 04:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    Well with the knowledge of the "password" which is IMEI or MAC together with the phonenumber on other mobile-platforms an account can be overtaken.: http://www.h-online.com/security/new...p-1760639.html

As far as I understood, no hardware based pw is used on current versions anymore. WhatsApp server assigns a pw for the client. How to sniff this pw? Mitm with a unsigned certifcate or is it necessary to put a root ca on the device and supply a a from this ca signed certifcate to the device? Maybe not possible at all because of a hardcoded cert or fingerprint in the app?
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    I checked the WhatsApp changelogs, it seems like this change was in place Nov 28 in version 2.8.8491. So I downgraded my Android back to 2.8.7268, the version before the "registration service change".

WhatsApp Messenger Android Information

Indeed my SMS responses started to become 3-digit again, and I could register my Veer, though I'm working on why I'm getting "login failed" now, tried the 8-character alpha only password and it didn't work, and conveniently I'm starting to get the infamous too recent timeouts again.

So if anyone in the meantime needs help obtaining a code, you can PM me and I can try to request a code for you (please, don't hammer me every 5 mins if I don't get back immediately, I don't carry my Android device with me to work.)
    Toni,
    pm'ed you for a code thanks.
    Its going to be a version for palm pixi?,thanks!!
    va a haber una version para la pixi?,gracias!
    Quote Originally Posted by KamoZ View Post
    webOS 1.x does not supports this type of app. Sorry.
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by KamoZ View Post
    Only way tu use this app on Pixi is to install the unofficial WebOS 2.1. It is working quite gold on my Pixi+
  17.    #1138  
    Hi everybody.
    Good news.
    I've implemented the new registration method on Mojowhatsup and it seems to work at least with my account. I have to do some more tests but possibly in 24 hours I will release a new version. With this new method the password is provided by the whatsapp server. Those of you registered with a custom password will continue using it without problems unless you re-register.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    My apps: MojoWhatsup (FAQ)
    What a good news Amoralico!!!

Eagerly wait the new version!!!
    El Sendero del Samurai: Lealtad, Paz Interna, Paciencia y Meditar a los pies de Buda

Samsung Galaxy S4 + Root / HP TouchPad 4G + CM10 / iPod Touch 5 + Jailbreak 6.1.3
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    Hi everybody.
    Good news.
    I've implemented the new registration method on Mojowhatsup and it seems to work at least with my account. I have to do some more tests but possibly in 24 hours I will release a new version. With this new method the password is provided by the whatsapp server. Those of you registered with a custom password will continue using it without problems unless you re-register.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Thanks again, even without knowing if it is going to work perfectly. Your work is huge.
    ZeroZorro likes this.